The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 08-07-2022, 08:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 334 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2339 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Thx for the MR bro.
A cupper then I shall skip her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/xian-xian-massage/

Actually she is Qian Qian 纤纤。

Location: Regular Cheongsters will know this place. There is basement parking. As shared earlier by bro Edmundng accessible by MRT and Buses. Shared apartment. Shared toilets.

Looks: IMHO she is prettier than the photo that AX shared. Smooth complexion. Dimpled smile. Fresh faced. Can be describe as GND or demure looking. Don’t really know if this means village girl looks but it’s pretty enuff for me.

Personality: A good conversationalist. Eager to please. Eager to learn. Receptive to feedback. There is chemistry even though it’s our first meeting. Conversation just flows throughout the session. Sincere person.

Sensual and Massage: definitely need hardcore training by bros here to reach a respectable standard. But effort shown. Tried to tickle the butt and do a HDLY. Decent cat bath. SN with panty. Smells good. Do share with her pointers to make the session even more enjoyable.

Body: bros who are suckers for (.)(.) and young taut body need to manage expectations. Small A with big brown eraser nipples that can turn hard with tongue stimulation. Can zhut zhut. Tummy not as taut as what U will expect from a young lady. Bros who visit subsequently can share more on the above findings.

Conclusion: She is pretty (to me). Sincere and nice to talk to. Not a time watcher. In fact we exceeded the hour mark but she is taking it really easy with the appts and screen through numbers carefully. So keep trying. Less commercial feel than AX. More like meeting up with a good pretty friend for some heavy petting. Politely informed that mouth and Crotch are OB areas. Wear a pad so no action outside panty too. YMMV.
Old 08-07-2022, 10:07 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
leavinton deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any viet ml to intro?
Old 09-07-2022, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 14
trashingguy is a name known to alltrashingguy is a name known to alltrashingguy is a name known to alltrashingguy is a name known to alltrashingguy is a name known to alltrashingguy is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by phuckyew View Post
I have another ML contact to share that is not advertised on Sbf. I was walking along Jalan besar on sat evening. And saw a busty girl in a yellow top standing by the road. Naturally, I took a second glance. She stared right into my eyes and I nearly choked (got caught for raping her with my eyes). She then beckoned for me to follow her by using her index finger. I followed her and ended up in a massage shop. Her name is Ting ting. She’s not advertised anywhere on Sbf. Very very pretty girl and give good massage. Massage was below 100. But I itchy dick and top up full service so end up 180. I only have her WeChat and I’m willing to share. WeChat if- joy123467joy
Caveat- she’s about 1.7m tall so not my type. But she’s super pretty… see to believe. If she ask. Can say it’s 骨科医生friend. She will know

I check out this lady base on this FR and it was the worse appointment i made in my whole life, no joke.

It was a super run down F**k shop with few massage beds installed with curtain partition. There are no towels after each use.

Once you are into the shop, few ladies moaning loudly just like they are beside you with some guys screwing them.

I hate myself for not having the courage to tell her i wanna leave and continue for 20mins of normal massage and ask to leave after she pop her question to ask what extra i want to go for. I told her i not going for any other extra.

During the 20mins, there are bangalas worker screwing the lady behind the curtain beside me and ask me to translate from eng to chinese for the lady being screwed when the bangala ask one or two shots.

She does look decent with huge racks but i would use overweight on her. She also look at least 45 or older to me.

I saw that his points is recovering means some bros might have taken contact and up him. I wanna warn all that you are 99.99999% going to regret if you go for this lady, not sure about the other baobei he shared.
Old 09-07-2022, 04:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 10
newbieboi is one of the Best!newbieboi is one of the Best!newbieboi is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
Bro, does OMM's contact number ends with 444?
thats the number i used
Old 09-07-2022, 04:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 15
Clazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZhangXiaoFan View Post
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/hebe-massage/

Visit Hebe after see a few positve IR.

She is a head turner. Really pretty.
But really not for boobs lover.

Btw i really love her butt. Not as power as aini but not far away.

She got the back dimples. First time see. Kinda sexy.

No massage. Busy playing with each other bodies.

Rtc at month end. Will RTM once more.
Is hebe still at the infamous hotel?
Old 09-07-2022, 05:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 14
deadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to behold

her reply is very slow and long kns

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbieboi View Post
thats the number i used
Old 09-07-2022, 07:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pj90210 View Post
Bro, tried many times but no respond. Not fated. Appreciate any kind soul to share AnAn Wechat. Kamsia very much!
Her listing up again.
Old 09-07-2022, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 3
DeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of light

looks like we are in the doldrums where hardly any excitement checking out the web ML, simply due to 50% recycle and limited svcs ML, 30% aging and in the last mile mature ML , 20% FL masking as ML.
Old 09-07-2022, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 8
Spawn1979 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpawn1979 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Unhappy Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Yeah bro, haven’t found a replacement ever since Summer left.
Old 09-07-2022, 11:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 435 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4431 / Power: 11
angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by trashingguy View Post
I check out this lady base on this FR and it was the worse appointment i made in my whole life, no joke.
Bro, thanks for the landmine warning!
Old 09-07-2022, 11:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by angusmackenzie View Post
Bro, thanks for the landmine warning!
Chances are the situation is one of using this platform for free advertising under the guise of sharing.
Old 09-07-2022, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 20
neonx is a Helpful and Caring Samsterneonx is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Found what I’m looking for. Deleted.

Last edited by neonx; 09-07-2022 at 12:30 PM.
Old 09-07-2022, 12:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 435 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4431 / Power: 11
angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Chances are the situation is one of using this platform for free advertising under the guise of sharing.
Yeah, have to take note of the author also when reading FRs.
Old 09-07-2022, 12:51 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
B0obslover is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Seems to have limited ML that provide boobfuck or with assets big enough to do so. Only saw https://sglonelyguy-14.com/keer-massage/ so gave it a try.

Location: Very near mrt but yet discreet. Got her neighbour black cat lurking ard corridor
Looks: Quite milfy, not my type but ok la since im going for the boobs
Physical: Big and soft natural boobs. Her body is also very smooth and fair for her age. Instant hard-on when i saw her body
Handjob: So so only, quite mechanical in fact
Boobfuck: Lied down with my tool tugged close to her body and she fully engulfed my tool between her boobs. Felt quite shiok. Switched to missionary and pumped her boobs until i cummed.
Service: Nice and accomodating
RTM: Only if i crave for boobfuck.
Old 09-07-2022, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 248 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 12
tohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by newbieboi View Post
thats the number i used
i msg ask if she is OMM no respond
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1