The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 12-11-2015, 04:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Martinmach deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bluewave in Jb

so bad meh ? I was thinking of looking for 55 end of this month. Cos I got to kill 5 hrs alone....ahahaha
Old 13-11-2015, 08:32 AM
Samster (B)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21942 / Power: 0
ebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martinmach View Post
so bad meh ? I was thinking of looking for 55 end of this month. Cos I got to kill 5 hrs alone....ahahaha
pls update your posting for my power upz tmrw
Old 13-11-2015, 07:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
mumblur is Cool - loads of Potential

Anyone know if 122 (dada) is still working?
Old 15-11-2015, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 12
boobyboob deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Seems like a lot of folks here are leaning towards Amansari Residence Resort. I admit, I'm a relative newbie to the JB spa scene--went to GBW for the first time just a few months back and thought that it was okay--great facilities but my experience with the highly recommended #122 Dada was slightly lackluster. In any case, for my 2nd JB spa experience yesterday (Saturday), I decided to hit up the ARR that I've been hearing so many bits and pieces about here on this forum. The main draw for me was the fact that you can hang out with the chicks before taking them back.

From City Square, the cab ride is about 20 min and will cost you about 25 or 26RM--it's roughly the same in either direction. Amansari De Spa is in Block D which is a short walk and elevator ride from the hotel's main entrance.

Spa captain was super friendly, straightforward, and helpful--comparable to GBW if not better. Where GBW feels like a slick, polished operation, Amansari is a little more down-home and has that family business feel to it. Lockers outside are out in the lobby instead of behind the counter like at GBW.

Sex is 210RM and massage is 98RM, but I went for the sex + massage package for the 268RM. Spa facilities here are comparable to GBW--pool is a little smaller than the one that I remember at GBW, with 2 massage nozzles and a rain shower head. For some reason pool felt more like a warm tub than hottub to me. Dry sauna. Steambath not working yesterday.

Food selection not quite as good as at GBW (maybe 80%), but as has been reported, you can check out all the ladies sitting there against the wall while you eat. About half are Vietnamese with the remaining half a mixture of Thai, Indonesian, and 1 Laotian gal. While I didn't see all the girls at GBW, I remember seeing them walking around, and based on what I saw, I'd say the quality of women at ARR is about 70% that of GBW. Here you're going to get the cheaper-looking girls which is in line with that down-home, family-run business feel of the place. If you like a girl, you can ask one of the captains to bring her over to your table. I'm guessing that if the sparks don't fly, you can change gals, but I didn't do this.

I went with the meaty Indonesian girl with the pretty face. Sex was okay--6.5/10. She was nice but inexperienced. Told me she was only in town for a month and that this was only her 10th day. I guess the girls only work here on a short-term basis.

Massage afterwards was good, but unlike GBW, you don't get your own room--instead you're with several other dudes, which is fine, but again, doesn't feel quite as snazzy as GBW.

Staff called me a cab which takes about 20 minutes to get there. Cost back to City Square was about the same as on the way out, even with additional 2RM for ordering by telephone.

Here's my co Winner/Loser chart for ARR vs GBW:

Friendliness/Helpfulness of Staff: ARR (GBW 80%)
Spa Facilities: GBW (ARR 80%)
Attractiveness of Ladies: GBW (ARR 70%)
Ability to see all the Ladies before choosing: ARR (GBW 0%)
Food: GBW (ARR 80%)
Massage: Tie
Massage Facility: GBW (ARR 70%)

-The Boob
Old 16-11-2015, 03:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokeast View Post
21 (oil) - JJ. Fair friendly milf. Service wise safe. No bbbj only capped bj, note for FJ she cannot tahan big bros unless u can chop chop (Thx Bro Tualiapnee for reminder of her number)

52 (oil) - Commando style, actually looks kinda like 55. When she walked in at first glance i actually thought was eve.

55 (oil) - You all should know this one. Commando style, looks department lacking tho.

98 (wl) - Cat/xiao mao Commando style, got looks got boobs.

Coby (wl) - This one wont ever see the number on captain paper. She only do regulars.

133 (wl) - Aero, MIA for 2 months already. Service good, only downside is no boobs and she dont really do deep AR only brush a bit. Everything else great.

177 (wl) - Sun, looks quite ok, got boobs. Service pretty good as well.

Belerie (wl) - Cant remember the number but her name is belerie or valerie. The number is 17x or 19x. Good looking syt with nice boobs. Service wise below average, but a true white tiger with good looks really a turn on.

183 (wl) - Quite a number of FR on her already. But unlike what ppl say that she like JC girl, I would say a bit ah lian cuz got tattoo.

198 (wl) - Diamond. Looks so so, service good but not the best.

Adding on to the list.

86 (wl) - Provide a really good bj. look wise lacking, on meaty meaty side

126 (wl) - Suki. Service real good. look wise not bad. no boobs.

26 (oil) - The one wear specs. look and body wise lacking. Service ok. New in bw.

56 (oil) - Service not bad.

66 (wl) - Commando style. Do funny things (for you to find out). Too bad boobs augmented.

138 (wl) - Service good. Look good. One of the better ones in bw now.

122 (wl) - Dada Milf type but service damn good.

197 (wl) - Consider quite new in bw (few months only if i remember right). Service not bad, looks lacking. a bit chocolate skin type.

20 (trad) - Can auto roam when you do jua gen. Actually she invited me to roam her

9 (trad) - Can allow touch boobs on top of clothes only.

Hope u enjoy the info and upz me.

I think there is new girl 1 week only number 70. havent seen or try yet.

110, 111, 96, 109, 130: numbers i yet to try, but want to try as follows please share with me if u try b4.
thanks for the list, bro tokeast!

i tried stella no.78 last week, on recommendation of a chinese captain no.3 (dunno his name), as i asked for a natural busty one, not too old, a bit meaty ok but not too fat.

indeed very big funbags nice to grab, pleasant-looking face, quite a bit of flabby parts but soft n nice to bonk, gave a passable short massage. slightly sombong but still professional, not my cup of tea, so no rtf for her.

saw a voluptuous sexy milf pass by when i lepak in the tv room, asked a captain and was told it's no.122. maybe might ask for her next time. also got to know how no.183 looks like: quite ah lian type, saw her go in n out 2 or 3 times over the 3 hours i stayed in GBW (seems like they gotta go counter confirm the jobs every time they finish?).

any other recommendations for natural busty babes, not too fat, not too ugly, in GBW please?
Old 16-11-2015, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 18
UltraSeven is a Helpful and Caring SamsterUltraSeven is a Helpful and Caring SamsterUltraSeven is a Helpful and Caring Samster

you know everytime they come into the room they have to write your tag no. on a piece of paper? they have to send the paper to the counter otherwise you won't be charged, and they won't get paid.
Old 16-11-2015, 07:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Merrela is Cool - loads of Potential

May i know 177 is the last time that one , she missing few months ago
Old 16-11-2015, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltraSeven View Post
you know everytime they come into the room they have to write your tag no. on a piece of paper? they have to send the paper to the counter otherwise you won't be charged, and they won't get paid.
icic, any advice for a natural big boobs from a seasoned GBW samsters pls?
just +12 for u
Old 16-11-2015, 11:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
GetUpKids deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokeast View Post
Adding on to the list.

86 (wl) - Provide a really good bj. look wise lacking, on meaty meaty side

126 (wl) - Suki. Service real good. look wise not bad. no boobs.

26 (oil) - The one wear specs. look and body wise lacking. Service ok. New in bw.

56 (oil) - Service not bad.

66 (wl) - Commando style. Do funny things (for you to find out). Too bad boobs augmented.

138 (wl) - Service good. Look good. One of the better ones in bw now.

122 (wl) - Dada Milf type but service damn good.

197 (wl) - Consider quite new in bw (few months only if i remember right). Service not bad, looks lacking. a bit chocolate skin type.

20 (trad) - Can auto roam when you do jua gen. Actually she invited me to roam her

9 (trad) - Can allow touch boobs on top of clothes only.

Hope u enjoy the info and upz me.

I think there is new girl 1 week only number 70. havent seen or try yet.

110, 111, 96, 109, 130: numbers i yet to try, but want to try as follows please share with me if u try b4.
Bro, do you remember what number 20 looks like? Cause I remember my first time, the traditional massage lady also invite me to autoroam here. I actually like her. Is she slim? If she is, maybe that's the lady I've been looking for.
Old 17-11-2015, 09:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1445 / Power: 21
Monaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud of

Is 79 still around any bros know
Old 17-11-2015, 01:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 20
PointB is a glorious beacon of lightPointB is a glorious beacon of lightPointB is a glorious beacon of lightPointB is a glorious beacon of lightPointB is a glorious beacon of lightPointB is a glorious beacon of light

Dun waste time here.. I waited and waited.. No captain come entertain me.. Fed up, paid RM60 and left..
Old 17-11-2015, 01:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 20
PointB is a glorious beacon of lightPointB is a glorious beacon of lightPointB is a glorious beacon of lightPointB is a glorious beacon of lightPointB is a glorious beacon of lightPointB is a glorious beacon of light

Not to mention also.. The towels are damn smelly..
Old 17-11-2015, 04:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1445 / Power: 21
Monaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martinmach View Post
55 out for a month however I know can arrange book outside
Old 17-11-2015, 04:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Martinmach deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can pm me the details...ahahahaa
Old 17-11-2015, 09:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 11
tokeast is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertokeast is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertokeast is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertokeast is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertokeast is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetUpKids View Post
Bro, do you remember what number 20 looks like? Cause I remember my first time, the traditional massage lady also invite me to autoroam here. I actually like her. Is she slim? If she is, maybe that's the lady I've been looking for.
20 not slim.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1