The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 07-05-2019, 02:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

What Pom gathered from a newsfeed issued by a reporter from ACEkini that Camel was seen loitering along the corridors of ACE but he reported that Camel was no more actively dancing while waiting to be paku

Pom did not take the opportunity to rush to ACE to witness the tamed Camel ...maybe the report was correct, Pom gave it the benefit of the doubt, believe loh.
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 07-05-2019, 02:42 AM
Samster

pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
tiu... you my clone mah.. sure got abit same lah...
Phi phi, did you mean: Batang Besar and the clone is Batang Kecik (both pronounced as in Cuntonese)
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 07-05-2019, 11:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
Phi phi, did you mean: Batang Besar and the clone is Batang Kecik (both pronounced as in Cuntonese)
haha... now waiting zongganlook to appear...
Old 07-05-2019, 11:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shylook View Post
you lah, market spoiler.... same like me
forgot to kns you... create a wechat group then leave group..
Old 09-05-2019, 01:23 PM
Samster

Lately there had been many PM to Pom asking for contacts regrading Wildboar, Lili and even the latest Meng Yue.

Some are old friends, which had faithfully posted FR's after paku-paku them
Some seem to be "stamp collectors" and please take note those fellas, Pom is waiting for their FR's (if you dare not or wish not to post FR's openly in this thread, Pom does not mind if you post the FR's as PM to Pom.

Please be warned that Pom's patience is being severely tested, and Pom may not hesitate to zap those defaulters into smithereens, since they are mostly of 20 point ratings.

Anyway, here is a video-grab from a posted video on SOS that show a glimpse of Meng Yue. Normally Pom does not take photos of any WL's, so it was just one of those that was taken by others and posted in Youtube.
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 09-05-2019, 07:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 6
DATY911 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDATY911 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Calling bro papercutz, all Taikors, anyone in Ace tonight,
i m right now sitting having a drink in Ace. i would say quite many younger prcs now than last Dec when i was here.
Old 10-05-2019, 11:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
hornybastard99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
What Pom gathered from a newsfeed issued by a reporter from ACEkini that Camel was seen loitering along the corridors of ACE but he reported that Camel was no more actively dancing while waiting to be paku

Pom did not take the opportunity to rush to ACE to witness the tamed Camel ...maybe the report was correct, Pom gave it the benefit of the doubt, believe loh.
Wow .. this is good news then. Linda came back and now Camel. Hope they tame back down.

I wonder where they went for the past 2 years. Linda I can never talk to since I can't speak Mandarin. Camel is reserved so hard to get info.
Old 11-05-2019, 06:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornybastard99 View Post
Wow .. this is good news then. Linda came back and now Camel. Hope they tame back down.

I wonder where they went for the past 2 years. Linda I can never talk to since I can't speak Mandarin. Camel is reserved so hard to get info.
Maybe Pom should waste 100 ringgit to extract an answer from Camel as to WTH she went.
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 11-05-2019, 08:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 13
papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DATY911 View Post
Calling bro papercutz, all Taikors, anyone in Ace tonight,
i m right now sitting having a drink in Ace. i would say quite many younger prcs now than last Dec when i was here.

Yeah, good to see you again. Sorry I couldn't stay long. Had quite the long day yesterday and tired.

Saw Camel. Was a shocker. She put on so much weight. But knowing Viet girls, she is going to loose most of it in 1 month of being here. Must be living good in Vietnam.

Saw a couple nice looking viets. .didn't care much about the prc.
Old 11-05-2019, 10:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
hornybastard99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Maybe Pom should waste 100 ringgit to extract an answer from Camel as to WTH she went.
Yea yea .. please do .. and help her exercise since she fat already according to bro papercutz
Old 12-05-2019, 02:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 6
DATY911 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDATY911 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by papercutz View Post
Yeah, good to see you again. Sorry I couldn't stay long. Had quite the long day yesterday and tired.

Saw Camel. Was a shocker. She put on so much weight. But knowing Viet girls, she is going to loose most of it in 1 month of being here. Must be living good in Vietnam.

Saw a couple nice looking viets. .didn't care much about the prc.
Bro, thks for great company. now i know who Camel is already. Looks good solid boobs, smooth skin n ok face.
Yalor see the tummy abit sianz...hope to try her when she slims but running out of time w 4days left. she is popular, few of same table uncles also said service good.
i took a slim Viet, recommended by 1 uncle. fake boobs, service ok, hv bbbj, cowgirl. 80myr, avg looks.
the claypot rice near maybank is nice, bought big bottle chestnut drink back.
maybe tonight go SoS take a look but environment still prefer Ace.
Old 14-05-2019, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 13
anthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyanthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Lately there had been many PM to Pom asking for contacts regrading Wildboar, Lili and even the latest Meng Yue.

Some seem to be "stamp collectors" and please take note those fellas, Pom is waiting for their FR's (if you dare not or wish not to post FR's openly in this thread, Pom does not mind if you post the FR's as PM to Pom.

Please be warned that Pom's patience is being severely tested, and Pom may not hesitate to zap those defaulters into smithereens, since they are mostly of 20 point ratings.

Anyway, here is a video-grab from a posted video on SOS that show a glimpse of Meng Yue. Normally Pom does not take photos of any WL's, so it was just one of those that was taken by others and posted in Youtube.

This is an open reply to Cipan and another farker who asked me via PM for ctc and to reinforce what Pom has said. I right clicked to see your old posts for FRs and there were NONE despite being members of SBF for more than 3 years! Please don't treat senior bonkers like suckers-cum-information centers gratis.

Anyway, here's a belated FR on Ting Ting of SOS.

Race: PRC
Height: Tall and big-boned
Age: 31, she said. Claimed to have never married. I believe her cos there are no birth marks,
Face: 6/10 long hair
Body: 11/10! [She's SOS's version of Kim Kardasian!]
Boobs: C cup
FJ: 7/10 many positions
Butt: 10/10 [excellent for doggy, can see the smooth creamy cheeks quivering!]
BJ: With condom 7/10
Catbath: 6/10
Shower: Alone
WIR: Yes

Bad luck! When I called her two weeks later, she did not anawer but her phone kept ringing. I will try again in a month's time. Hopefully, she will come back.
Old 14-05-2019, 10:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
shylook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyshylook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

get ah tan, the syndicate to play disco music lah, then you will see camel dance again.
Old 14-05-2019, 10:59 PM
Samster

shylook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyshylook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
forgot to kns you... create a wechat group then leave group..
most ace kaki left the group, so i left too.
nevermind lah, inside you can play dyelook mar, with paper and Mr.W?
Old 14-05-2019, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quote:

you all can see how happy when those WL see Pom

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1