The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 25-12-2006, 08:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future
Re: Batin in KL

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiok1968 View Post
Kekeke.... you must be very free.

Anyway,with all the posts coming in about a particular place, just be careful lah. Remember the time when everyone say Sky River very safe. Just one raid and all down the drain.

Play hard, play smart and bonk even safer.
Hahaha... in between bonks mah... u come here i intro this girl to you leh... pretty like hell and like to fark a lot one... KNS... I also scared liao... :P
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 26-12-2006, 01:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 20
TD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find better

knn... fark already then intro to others meh.. expiry date also not over yet!
Old 26-12-2006, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD0620G View Post
knn... fark already then intro to others meh.. expiry date also not over yet!
Kekekeke.....someone so scared of the warm, warm feeling horr??

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 26-12-2006, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 18
Gorken is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGorken is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I think Koala bear shall be there real soon......Let's see
Old 26-12-2006, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL View Post
Hahaha... in between bonks mah... u come here i intro this girl to you leh... pretty like hell and like to fark a lot one... KNS... I also scared liao... :P
Like to fark alot one dun intro to me lah. Me not energizer bunny. Old already mah. Wait she want me to screw 25 times how???
Old 26-12-2006, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Like to fark alot one dun intro to me lah. Me not energizer bunny. Old already mah. Wait she want me to screw 25 times how???
25 times enough meh~~~ He never mention duration mar...
Old 26-12-2006, 02:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 18
Ahh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL View Post
Hahaha... in between bonks mah... u come here i intro this girl to you leh... pretty like hell and like to fark a lot one... KNS... I also scared liao...
KEKEKE, looks like u have found ur match.....
TSH, wa u post in BS thread, now every1 is interested in gtg to CP liao......
Old 26-12-2006, 02:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 18
Ahh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to all

Bro SSH,

When r u gtg to intro Ms A to me ha now that u r back in SG? Is she here?
Old 26-12-2006, 04:04 PM
Samster

KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
hahaha... no need to screw 25 times lah... u can make her come 25 times enough liao

Old 26-12-2006, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh Fatt View Post
KEKEKE, looks like u have found ur match.....
TSH, wa u post in BS thread, now every1 is interested in gtg to CP liao......
Hehehehe... yeah man... kns... but you tell them lah... CP is like heaven leh

I spent christmas eve with her... so had a very Merry Christmas lol... this girl is a gem...

Old 26-12-2006, 05:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 19
ukcheong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Why our Holland bro GTM keep quiet? Maybe TSH shud intro this gal to him.... at the rate she wants to screw, it won't be long before our GTM become ultra-rich!!!
Old 27-12-2006, 01:37 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
eric hunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi all brother , first time write this !!! would like to ask any one got experience is ss2 chow yang they? got one new massage center !!! always see some nice girl walk but i not yet try ? can suggent some info ? only can remember last week pasar malam got one girl nice and wear full black and short !!! eyes big and nice (.)(.) really hope to go but got dinner that night so hope you all go they and try happy massage
Old 29-12-2006, 10:34 AM
Samster

Yesterday went to puchong lavender mp. KNN people at the counter give the worst service that i have ever experience! Let me tell you all the full story. Yesterday reach there around 6. Brought 3 customers along since that some brother here give some good recomendation about this place. Give it a try lor. Walk in saw 2 guys walking around the counter area. Then one of them took all 4 of our name, then ask any booking, any name that we want. We didn't coz we dont have their contact number. But thanks to a lao jiao, he gave me 3 names. So i told him all 3 names i want and ask him to recoment me 1, total 4 lor. Asked how long do we have to wait, he told me 20 minute. After all 4 of us waited for 30 minute (still ok). 2 customer went in first. 10 more minute later the last customer went in too.

Now this is the best part. i continue to wait for another 30 farking dulan minute still not my turn. Went there to check wat happen( was thinking of if the girl not free i will take other girl lor, cannot ask cutomer to wait for too long afterword). This guy gimme an impatient tone "soon lar soon lar, wait lar". Walan er, what farking attitude is this? i am the one that suppose to me impatient and this is the first time i go and ask him how long do i still have to wait. Ok, i didnt make any issue, waited for another 10 minute, still not my turn. Go and ask again, u know what, tell me another 20 more minute to wait. From the moment we step in until now is how long already? 1 hour and 20 minute already, then tell me another 20 more minute to wait. From the beginning told us, we just have to wait for 20 minute then is our turn. i mean if the girl is fully book, then tell it to my face, y farking tell lie and keep me waiting there like a sohai? Then i wanna leave also cannot, customer still inside. Really dulan man. End up wait untill all my customer come out, i leave with them.

Any brother feel like got too much time, dunno where to spend, feel like being con and sit like a sohai for farking 1.5 hours and have to look at people's irritating "face color", somemore u are the spender. Please go to LAVENDER PUCHONG!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 29-12-2006, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Hahaha..... I think I know which lan chiau ..opppsss.... I mean Lao Jiao who gave you the 3 ML's names. Of course you get bad service, lar. You didn't go there with CBM. You need to use his name to get VIP service. Or at least you need to laugh like this,... hur hur hur..!!! Sure top class service.

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 29-12-2006, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh Fatt View Post
Bro SSH,

When r u gtg to intro Ms A to me ha now that u r back in SG? Is she here?
I just met her today again. I did mention that you might give her a call maybe next week. To double confirm just drop me a sms first and I can then let her know who you are. The rest is up to you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1