The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 11-07-2017, 07:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
takeshiru deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
Many old timers are not only missing from ACE but also missing from this thread....looks like this thread is DYING

Anyway, I guess that since Teddy got trapped by that Awan Atas Cuci Tunnel, Teddy Bear has not floated head in ACE and SBF thread. Maybe under surveillance by Vietcong sentries. Hope the best for him. This will be the last post on him by Pom and thence, no more posting regarding Teddy Bear from Pom

Teddy Bear should be snugly shiok shiok being molested by a Vietcong like this

bro..still up and active eh..whens our next TCSS?
Old 12-07-2017, 02:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 12
panda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpanda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpanda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samster

[QUOTE=pomrakthai;16151333]Many old timers are not only missing from ACE but also missing from this thread....looks like this thread is DYING

No... the thread is not dying... ; .... instead the Ace is dying...nobody wants to invest there anymore... everyone is complaining the flip flops services of the vietcongs; the ruthless behaviour of the Prcs ; sooner or later it will be the next 2nd genting lowlands in the making .....
Old 12-07-2017, 02:22 AM
Samster

panda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpanda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpanda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samster

.... Of course, when the place is dying ; somehow and somewhere, someone will rejuvenate the place by executing new terms or new game .... for others ...is time to follow or somehow be gone for good .....

if not ... the said dying place will definitely be tore down for good and forever.....

It will surely not stand or given a chance to compete with the tax-paying Genting HighLands !!!!!
Old 12-07-2017, 03:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 19
Futaba deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
More like that I have guessed. Once bitten twice shy.
Anyway, one man's meat is another man's poison.

If the Vietcongs are learning fast, those PRC tactics, then soon, we cheongsters will stay away from ACE or maybe just go there to9 lim kopi and wash eyes, no more fucking PRC and Vietcongs. No wonder so many brothers are missing from ACE nowadays.
Wei Pom Pom taikor how's your medical check up?
Old 12-07-2017, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Malaria55 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow ah fang is still around?
Old 12-07-2017, 05:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaria55 View Post
Wow ah fang is still around?
Please take note that Wildboar (Ah Fang) who looks like the model in this picture, will return to China this coming Monday, after unsuccessfully gaining a student visa, and according to her, she could be away for a long long time.

Maybe when she comes back to ACE, Pom would have migrated to be with the late Professor and Seng2, and can start an online empat ekor prediction agency

Other brothers who want to test Wildboar, please PM Pom for her HP number. Don't wait till she comes back next time, and she got no teeth to bite your kukujiao. Maybe she is like Hailey Comet that comes back once in 76 years

Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 12-07-2017, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Futaba View Post
Wei Pom Pom taikor how's your medical check up?
Hope Bro Taiko Pom is well. All the best to you...
Old 13-07-2017, 10:57 PM
Samster

pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Please take note that Wildboar (Ah Fang) who looks like the model in this picture, will return to China this coming Monday, after unsuccessfully gaining a student visa, and according to her, she could be away for a long long time.

Maybe when she comes back to ACE, Pom would have migrated to be with the late Professor and Seng2, and can start an online empat ekor prediction agency

Other brothers who want to test Wildboar, please PM Pom for her HP number. Don't wait till she comes back next time, and she got no teeth to bite your kukujiao. Maybe she is like Hailey Comet that comes back once in 76 years

For those who had PM me for her number, please take note that Wildboar works from 9 am to 7 pm. She is not a nocturnal wildboar

Now Pom sounds more like a pimp ...hurhurhur
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 13-07-2017, 11:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
For those who had PM me for her number, please take note that Wildboar works from 9 am to 7 pm. She is not a nocturnal wildboar

Now Pom sounds more like a pimp ...hurhurhur
okt pom pom aka Old Kiamsup Timer..
Old 13-07-2017, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
okt pom pom aka Old Kiamsup Timer..
Walaueh, phi phi reached 3000 rep points liao then fast hand fast leg post here to lansi a bit about the points nia.

Pom is so poor that has started to eat grass

Pom is a kiamsiap old timer

but going to be an Old kiamsiap TIMER
(time up liao)

Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 14-07-2017, 09:15 AM
Samster

Someone PM Pom asking for clarification, as to whether Wildboar looks as fierce as a Wildboar.

Well........

Wildboar's real name is Ah Fang
In our group we assigned icons found in Whatsapp to denote some popular WL's that we like to share. Since "fang" (animal's sharp teeth) is associated with "wildboar" then the icon wildboar is used (actually in English the wild boar's protruding fangs are called tusks)

Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 16-07-2017, 03:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
creamz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tested wildboar today. She really looks like the pic bro pom puts it.

Name/Nick: Wildboar
Boobs: 7/10. A bit on the hard side. Else would love to play more on the boobs.
Body: 8/10. Great body overall.
Skin: 8/10. Very nice smooth skin with nice complexion.
BJ: 10/10. Was really willing to please. I swear she could go on forever if I did not ask her to stop. A rare gem indeed for the price we are paying.
FJ Rating: 9/10. Her pussy is damn tight. Much tighter than the xiao chun that I visited twice earlier. Doesn't allow kissing but is ok. I'm set a slow pacing and she never rush.
Damage: RM80
RTF:Yes. But too bad not much time left.
Old 16-07-2017, 07:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by creamz View Post

BJ: 10/10. Was really willing to please. I swear she could go on forever if I did not ask her to stop. A rare gem indeed for the price we are paying.
FJ Rating: 9/10. Her pussy is damn tight. Much tighter than the xiao chun that I visited twice earlier. Doesn't allow kissing but is ok. I'm set a slow pacing and she never rush.
ups for fr contribute..
Old 16-07-2017, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by creamz View Post

Walaueh, Wildboar offered better services to you tahn to me leh ...envious and jealous liao

BTW, latest updates: Wildboar will only be flying back to China on 24 July still got time for another round RTF.
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 16-07-2017, 07:47 PM
Samster

Wildboar will only be flying back on 24 July, so still got chance to hammer her

PM me if you are interested.

Please note that she works from 8 am to 7 pm and after that you have to call her

BTW, Pom is not used to reveal Pom's whatsapp, so requestd for my whatsapp is normally declined
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1