The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 18-06-2023, 04:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1097 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15670 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute
Re: KTV Kakis

Quote:
Originally Posted by hydrogen View Post
Agreed , seeing more of these flower vase attitude. Total costs still remain the same for us as customers, might as well spend the monies elsewhere.
WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍
Old 18-06-2023, 06:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 775 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 10
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hydrogen View Post
Agreed , seeing more of these flower vase attitude. Total costs still remain the same for us as customers, might as well spend the monies elsewhere.
yeah. thanks for gentlemen newbies spoiling the scene.
if anyone goes ktv, please stop being gentleman and spoiling it for everyone.
just let out your inner desires.

bascially i play like raping the girl, except no anal sex, oral sex or full sex in the room no undress all too. at most they lose their top. Got 1 played till so havoc... she butterfly to another room with her naked breasts dangling for everyone to see! (she forgot to cover back)
Of course she must be willing to play too. else, get out of my room / aint going to have her in my room ever again.

do you know hows the ktv market was like just before covid?
24 yr old syt. french kiss, suck tongue, sit on top of you and grind her pussy (wear dress and take off her panties). play her nei, suck her nips, some even topless. Some also hj for you in the room at no extra. Tip? $30. of course depending on girl and your own charm. Girl also quite chio.
No waiter tip, no compulsory mummy tip (just dont use mummy services).

short time? $300. some even will offer discount if got chemistry. usually i wont tabao for $300. Then some will offer to nego to $200 instead.... even got 1 cut to half price for me.

And pleaseee..... if wanna find wife or gf, ktv is not the place. Dont be so stupid to ruin your own life.
Old 20-06-2023, 06:29 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Bninja is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Bro Fallen,have you ever heard of 新天地 Tanjong Pagar ktv last time like 20 years back ?Literally ten over brothers(connections) inside the VIP room,ten girls at least striped all way down to panties gone.Singaporean girls included,gone is the wild time like this and quite a memorable memories for me lor.
Old 21-06-2023, 04:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 9
vazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud of

anybody has mummy kelly number or wechat (she used to be working at venus KTV @ Peninsula plaza) do pm me please
Old 21-06-2023, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 775 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 10
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bninja View Post
Bro Fallen,have you ever heard of 新天地 Tanjong Pagar ktv last time like 20 years back ?Literally ten over brothers(connections) inside the VIP room,ten girls at least striped all way down to panties gone.Singaporean girls included,gone is the wild time like this and quite a memorable memories for me lor.
ya but dont say till 20 years ago la.
Last time Echo at JC got 1 local girl who goes all the rooms to suck everyone cock 1 by 1 for $50 each. Force suck on you even if you dont want.

What i mentioned earlier refers to late 2019.

Just less than 4 years and tips now more than double. Plus playability all gone...
Old 22-06-2023, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 6
Explore79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

looking for ktv kakis budget type. Pm me. I can host. thanks
Old 22-06-2023, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
DurianSpiky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, anyone have empire mami or papa contact ? Thanks
Old 23-06-2023, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 19
counchpotato is a Helpful and Caring Samstercounchpotato is a Helpful and Caring Samstercounchpotato is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bninja View Post
Yes really missed it. If u can get 1 girl to strip be it malaysian or singaporean u will see all the girls topless also missed cognac 7 ktvs some like great eastern and penisulavgot malay girls really enjoy those times before the chinee and vietnamese evade thevktv scene.
Old 24-06-2023, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3102 / Power: 21
icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
Last time Echo at JC got 1 local girl who goes all the rooms to suck everyone cock 1 by 1 for $50 each. Force suck on you even if you dont want.

Just less than 4 years and tips now more than double. Plus playability all gone...
Yeah man this one I remember last time we went there to set timer who shoots out 1st who pay for the bill

Now no more Liao

Now want to play like this only Malaysia can Singapore no more
Old 24-06-2023, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3102 / Power: 21
icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
yeah. thanks for gentlemen newbies spoiling the scene.
if anyone goes ktv, please stop being gentleman and spoiling it for everyone.
just let out your inner desires.

bascially i play like raping the girl, except no anal sex, oral sex or full sex in the room no undress all too. at most they lose their top. Got 1 played till so havoc... she butterfly to another room with her naked breasts dangling for everyone to see! (she forgot to cover back)
Of course she must be willing to play too. else, get out of my room / aint going to have her in my room ever again.

do you know hows the ktv market was like just before covid?
24 yr old syt. french kiss, suck tongue, sit on top of you and grind her pussy (wear dress and take off her panties). play her nei, suck her nips, some even topless. Some also hj for you in the room at no extra. Tip? $30. of course depending on girl and your own charm. Girl also quite chio.
No waiter tip, no compulsory mummy tip (just dont use mummy services).

short time? $300. some even will offer discount if got chemistry. usually i wont tabao for $300. Then some will offer to nego to $200 instead.... even got 1 cut to half price for me.

And pleaseee..... if wanna find wife or gf, ktv is not the place. Dont be so stupid to ruin your own life.
Agree on this

Last time is all about having fun in ktv now is all about money
Old 25-06-2023, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Mozeng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any got lvl 9 or supreme ktv contact ? Pm me
Old 29-06-2023, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Whoa echo ktv was damn fucking long ago. It was the first time I fucked inside a ktv. I remember $150 hahah fuck the whore inside the toilet.

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 02-07-2023, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 7
DanSky is a glorious beacon of lightDanSky is a glorious beacon of lightDanSky is a glorious beacon of lightDanSky is a glorious beacon of lightDanSky is a glorious beacon of light

Haven't posted here for a while and want to leave a review for some recent ventures.

Villa KTV - Came here a couple of weeks ago, girls are decently pretty, comparable to Catwalk, but butterfly time was really long. Was here on a Thursday night and it was a full house, the girls came back ~3-4 times with about 5-10 min each time. My friend and I were quite bored and mamasan was very apologetic to us but she couldn't quite make the girls came back, there were also not many girls to choose from, she showed us a total of ~15 girls over 3 batches. Playability was slightly higher than Catwalk. Don't think I will go back again.

K2 - I have to admit I got hooked to this place for quite a long time even though the girls are not the prettiest (definitely not bad as well as they are all pre-screened), it has offered the best experience among all the KTVs I have been to as the butterfly time is the best (also on Thursday nights) as apparently the girls are allowed to only butterfly to a maximum of 4 rooms and it is also not super packed unless on Fridays or eve of public holidays. Manager here does a much better job. I also really like the fact that all girls here have much better language abilities so it is easier to communicate with them. Apparently the management ensures a certain level of language proficiency before the girls are allowed to come to Singapore. I have experienced girls who speak neither English nor Chinese at all at Catwalk and Supreme and I ended up having to use Google Translate to communicate, which is really tiring considering this is supposed to be a relaxing event. Playability is generally quite high from what I observed and experienced.
Old 02-07-2023, 02:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1325 / Power: 16
Shioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanSky View Post
Haven't posted here for a while and want to leave a review for some recent ventures.

Villa KTV - Came here a couple of weeks ago, girls are decently pretty, comparable to Catwalk, but butterfly time was really long. Was here on a Thursday night and it was a full house, the girls came back ~3-4 times with about 5-10 min each time. My friend and I were quite bored and mamasan was very apologetic to us but she couldn't quite make the girls came back, there were also not many girls to choose from, she showed us a total of ~15 girls over 3 batches. Playability was slightly higher than Catwalk. Don't think I will go back again.

K2 - I have to admit I got hooked to this place for quite a long time even though the girls are not the prettiest (definitely not bad as well as they are all pre-screened), it has offered the best experience among all the KTVs I have been to as the butterfly time is the best (also on Thursday nights) as apparently the girls are allowed to only butterfly to a maximum of 4 rooms and it is also not super packed unless on Fridays or eve of public holidays. Manager here does a much better job. I also really like the fact that all girls here have much better language abilities so it is easier to communicate with them. Apparently the management ensures a certain level of language proficiency before the girls are allowed to come to Singapore. I have experienced girls who speak neither English nor Chinese at all at Catwalk and Supreme and I ended up having to use Google Translate to communicate, which is really tiring considering this is supposed to be a relaxing event. Playability is generally quite high from what I observed and experienced.
Your villa experience was already considered fortunate... I stopped going to villa because i was left alone for one hour plus even though mine was the first room and we were the first customers.. When i go out to find mami she tell me the girl just went into another room need another 15min then can come to me.. I just pack up and left...
Old 02-07-2023, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Roxkharder deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My experience with Villa quite jialat. 2 out of 10 can see niah.

Actually catwalk this few weeks buay pai, got chio ones. Avoid Friday.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1