The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 24-09-2020, 04:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Diddyduddu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Hi guys,

Have anyone tried Victia/Victoria? There’s a real life pic and she said its her, although I know bros always mention Momo alot of landmine haha.

https://www.impmm5.com/girl.php?id=3607

Thanks!
Old 24-09-2020, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donky123 View Post
Need help choosing between Xue Er and Cheryl. Any bros with experience on both can advice? Thanks bros!
Cheryl from HC?

+Syt, above average looking but IMO
+Petite
+Good teasing
+Offer drinks (Hot Topic? haha)
+Good secret place
+Chatty

-Small boobs
-SN
-0 massage
-Small cubicle bathroom
Old 24-09-2020, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Donky123 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikuso View Post
Cheryl from HC?

+Syt, above average looking but IMO
+Petite
+Good teasing
+Offer drinks (Hot Topic? haha)
+Good secret place
+Chatty

-Small boobs
-SN
-0 massage
-Small cubicle bathroom
Not HC dome, this dome bro. But thanks anyway!
Old 24-09-2020, 05:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 687 / Power: 16
xchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to behold

There is no such thing as black magic-commonly attributed to Thais and now in this thread Viets/PRC's.
If they have black magic, why not do it on a rich guy and become wife/mistress. Why need to continue peddling their services/body to all and sundry.
The so call black magic is simply the women's charm that make some men fall hard for them. They can feel extremely likeable/charming/feminine compared to the hard/cold/rude women of Singapore
Old 24-09-2020, 05:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by xchange View Post
There is no such thing as black magic-commonly attributed to Thais and now in this thread Viets/PRC's.
If they have black magic, why not do it on a rich guy and become wife/mistress. Why need to continue peddling their services/body to all and sundry.
The so call black magic is simply the women's charm that make some men fall hard for them. They can feel extremely likeable/charming/feminine compared to the hard/cold/rude women of Singapore
Think should stop discussing this topic before it evolves into a quarrel involving different religious beliefs.
Old 24-09-2020, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 630 / Power: 14
kanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diddyduddu View Post
Hi guys,

Have anyone tried Victia/Victoria? There’s a real life pic and she said its her, although I know bros always mention Momo alot of landmine haha.

https://www.impmm5.com/girl.php?id=3607

Thanks!
Maybe try searching in dome 2 can find
Old 24-09-2020, 06:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 328 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6750 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Tang Tang I never meet coz thru text messages a few occasions I already sense her ATTITUDE. I am rather particular about text reply etiquette. Coz that is the first real interaction that sets the stage for a probable meetup. It's something all ML should have some basic standard imo. And for the record I not the text to and fro, ask for photos or 101 QnA nor do I repeatedly bombard the ML with text if no response.
I visited Tang Tang last Dec, didn’t have any issues booking her but haven’t tried this time since I restarted. She is one of my RTM list this round. Didn’t get her WeChat that time, so I will have to SMS like everyone else. Will see if I kana any attitude.....

In case anyone interested, my MR from last Dec is here:

https://thesbf.shop/showpost.php?p=195...ostcount=68404
Old 24-09-2020, 09:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Think should stop discussing this topic before it evolves into a quarrel involving different religious beliefs.
And creepy if I may add lol. Never a fan of the super natural mix with erotic type of story/movie, regardless how hot the gal is. The disturbing feeling kills all my libido 😆
Old 24-09-2020, 09:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
I visited Tang Tang last Dec, didn’t have any issues booking her but haven’t tried this time since I restarted. She is one of my RTM list this round. Didn’t get her WeChat that time, so I will have to SMS like everyone else. Will see if I kana any attitude.....

In case anyone interested, my MR from last Dec is here:

https://thesbf.shop/showpost.php?p=195...ostcount=68404
Maybe i caught her on bad DAYS bah. Anyway from FRs can tell she delivers comprehensive services and possess a huge natural pair, so is just my personal preference for ML whom practices better text etiquette lah. I am never the type who feel I die die must experience any particular ML..随缘。
Old 24-09-2020, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahau View Post
Yang Li dmg 220
Was trying hard to convince myself to have some fun again. Saw this Yang Li. No regrets. Has Aila vibes, tall, classy, elegant lady. figure wise also similar to Aila except her boobs. Too bad is FJ otherwise this lady beat most of SLG hands down. Very long never had this feeling of hitting the correct lady.
Old 24-09-2020, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 4
luckycole deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
Was trying hard to convince myself to have some fun again. Saw this Yang Li. No regrets. Has Aila vibes, tall, classy, elegant lady. figure wise also similar to Aila except her boobs. Too bad is FJ otherwise this lady beat most of SLG hands down. Very long never had this feeling of hitting the correct lady.
Which website is this?
Old 24-09-2020, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
YooRoo is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Bro, she stay alone?
Old 24-09-2020, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 7
James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckycole View Post
Which website is this?

From that DoubleT website.
Old 24-09-2020, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 580 / Power: 6
Nabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to all

Quote:
How’s her age like bro
Old 24-09-2020, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 580 / Power: 6
Nabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to all

Placeholder for Wawa FR
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1