The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 08-02-2019, 02:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 22
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer View Post
Poisedon is aplace i used to frequent during bkk trips. The place is quite run-down in my opinion as i have been visiting more than 10yrs till today. Well i still go whenever i go to bkk and will also take 2 gals from the fishtank. Normally i choose 1 and ask her to pick her friend. More fun if they know each other. 2 hr sessions, in a jacuzzi, taking your time. Is one of the best service. Actually i enjoyed the bathing part more than sex! China is more like going on wechat to try your luck. (Which i am not good in using that app)! More will be getting associates there to arrange through their connections. But overnight charges has gone up a lot and prices may go as high as $800-$1k a night. These are normal girls. Not the supermodels or even so called models category
Up u bro. 😊
Old 08-02-2019, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Re: GL 150cats FRs

2036 Xin Er

Today all the houses opened either are fully packed or few gals working before lunch. After lunch I tried my luck and went to 2033; I was not disappointed as managed to add a few more babes to my outstanding list.

Mei Qi (no.7 and hope her attitude is not as bad as earlier FRs suggest)looks yummilicious in black dress with plunging neckline; din get to see Mei Die; but saw many chio babes from 2036, Coco and Anqi (if I din see he names wrongly). Apparently I learnt from Xin Er that biz has not been too good for past months due to negative FRs.

1. Looks / Body
- Pretty Hubei chio snowy fair babe, 1.5ish m tall on a very slim frame with A boobs
- has ”明星脸” resembles HK TVB actress Priscilla Wong from both afar and even more so up close and personal

2. Service
- Considered ok service as can tell she tried her best to deliver
- Gave me a thorough massage followed by cathbath
- Bj (capped per my request) done somewhat sensually with occasional deep throat

3. FJ
- She started with cowgal
- Ultra tight and warm pussy and filled her up easily
- Switched to lotus and banged her passionately, no lip pecking allowed though and not even when she’s high; but can lick neck and breasts
- Very shiok as can bonk her lithe maneuverable body with really deep thrusts
- Continued pounding her at multiple positions, doggie, missionary before explosive climax in spooning.
- Time spent 20mins of heavy pounding as my colleague waiting for me outside.

She’s accommodating for sure, although can feel she can’t really take my pounding due to shallow pussy and she kept rubbing her tummy; hence gotta stopped controlling and release my armies (and she commented my rod too hard for her). She also lacks the sexual chemistry as with other gals; might consider rtf after up the outstanding list for her Priscilla Wong face.

*while waiting for my colleague at 1608 I also saw pretty Xiao Qiao and added her to my outstanding to up list.
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 08-02-2019, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
2036 Xin Er

Today all the houses opened either are fully packed or few gals working before lunch. After lunch I tried my luck and went to 2033; I was not disappointed as managed to add a few more babes to my outstanding list.

Mei Qi (no.7 and hope her attitude is not as bad as earlier FRs suggest)looks yummilicious in black dress with plunging neckline; din get to see Mei Die; but saw many chio babes from 2036, Coco and Anqi (if I din see he names wrongly). Apparently I learnt from Xin Er that biz has not been too good for past months due to negative FRs.

1. Looks / Body
- Pretty Hubei chio snowy fair babe, 1.5ish m tall on a very slim frame with A boobs
- has ”明星脸” resembles HK TVB actress Priscilla Wong from both afar and even more so up close and personal

2. Service
- Bj (capped per my request) done somewhat sensually with occasional deep throat

3. FJ
- Switched to lotus and banged her passionately, no lip pecking allowed though and not even when she’s high; but can lick neck and breasts
- Continued pounding her at multiple positions, doggie, missionary before explosive climax in spooning.

She’s accommodating for sure, although can feel she can’t really take my pounding due to shallow pussy and she kept rubbing her tummy; hence gotta stopped controlling and release my armies (and she commented my rod too hard for her). She also lacks the sexual chemistry as with other gals; might consider rtf after up the outstanding list for her Priscilla Wong face.

*while waiting for my colleague at 1608 I also saw pretty Xiao Qiao and added her to my outstanding to up list.
Bro, thks for sharing

If u want to up Mei Die, u have to be Mr Smallgdbird. Have u read my FR ah ? Lol
Old 08-02-2019, 07:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

You are right! She does look like priscilla wong come to thing of it!

Quote:
2036 Xin Er

1. Looks / Body

2. Service

3. FJ

Old 08-02-2019, 08:36 PM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
You are right! She does look like priscilla wong come to thing of it!
Tried her in 2033
The pink lighting accentuated the Priscilla Wong look Die to her snowy fair complexion
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 08-02-2019, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Bro, thks for sharing

If u want to up Mei Die, u have to be Mr Smallgdbird. Have u read my FR ah ? Lol
I’ll abstain from sex for 2 weeks to prepare myself to cum fast to lessen the pounding effect

But this is a tall order for me nowadays
😅
Old 08-02-2019, 10:17 PM
Samster

DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold

Waited for about 15 mins before Huizi ( HZ), of Hse 1669, entered the room.

HZ, standing at about 1.60 m , weighing about 42 kg, long hair, sharp nose, petite nice body, can score 7.6 in looks and considered as "Pretty" to me.

I quickly finished my bathing, towel dried and immediately proceeded to hug, caress her B boobs and frenched her with tongue fight.

In about 1 min plus, put on the cap supplied by her, up her in missionary. Asked her to apply gel and she took my advice.Enjoyed the
sensation of dick inserted and filled up her cunt. It was very nice to inhale her breath, frenched and sucked her tongue, kissed her face and bonked her in missionary.

Tried a few positions. So nice of body rubbing on her fair complexion body, frenching and thrusting her. She kept moaning and uttered some words which i didnt understand. She held my buttock and pulled in during my every thrusting.

Could feel the rising temperature of her hands. At this point of time, she closed her eyes and kept moanings, a bit like in pain.
Asked her whether she was in pain, she said "No". Seemed to me that she was in "high" state instead of in "painful" state

Changed to Lotus. Nice to kiss her lips and nipples. Held her waist to bring her up down bouncing ( with the resonance of bed) about 300 times ( i did some counting) till she stopped as exhausted.
Asked her to lie down, bent in knees and closed up, with 2 feets planted on my chest. As i thrusted her in upright position, i also held her knee cap and brought her towards me to synchronize with my thrusting rhythm.Could see that she looked wild and moaned orgasmically and her body was hot. Went back to missionary as want to french her. Finally , ejected in missionary. Lied on her, smelled her body scent, kissed her lips, felt so contended. Asked her any idea our thrusting duration, she said 40 mins. I told her its 37 mins based on my Sumsung watch on my wrist. I praised her for being able to take my ponding.

This was the super nice bonk since i bonked Mei Le on 27 Jan 19. I said she was pretty and outstanding and attain the "祸国殃民" level of attraction to me. She smiled and mischievously disagreed, hahahaha.

Left GL happily. Huat Ah
Old 08-02-2019, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
I’ll abstain from sex for 2 weeks to prepare myself to cum fast to lessen the pounding effect

But this is a tall order for me nowadays
😅
If u want to up her, either u tip her first or u become 快槍手 like Clint Eastwood. If not, 后果自负,gi gei pow zhong, lol, hahahaha.
Old 08-02-2019, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Waited for about 15 mins before Huizi ( HZ), of Hse 1669, entered the room.

HZ, standing at about 1.60 m , weighing about 42 kg, long hair, sharp nose, petite nice body, can score 7.6 in looks and considered as "Pretty" to me.

I quickly finished my bathing, towel dried and immediately proceeded to hug, caress her B boobs and frenched her with tongue fight.

In about 1 min plus, put on the cap supplied by her, up her in missionary. Asked her to apply gel and she took my advice.Enjoyed the
sensation of dick inserted and filled up her cunt. It was very nice to inhale her breath, frenched and sucked her tongue, kissed her face and bonked her in missionary.

Tried a few positions. So nice of body rubbing on her fair complexion body, frenching and thrusting her. She kept moaning and uttered some words which i didnt understand. She held my buttock and pulled in during my every thrusting.

Could feel the rising temperature of her hands. At this point of time, she closed her eyes and kept moanings, a bit like in pain.
Asked her whether she was in pain, she said "No". Seemed to me that she was in "high" state instead of in "painful" state

Changed to Lotus. Nice to kiss her lips and nipples. Held her waist to bring her up down bouncing ( with the resonance of bed) about 300 times ( i did some counting) till she stopped as exhausted.
Asked her to lie down, bent in knees and closed up, with 2 feets planted on my chest. As i thrusted her in upright position, i also held her knee cap and brought her towards me to synchronize with my thrusting rhythm.Could see that she looked wild and moaned orgasmically and her body was hot. Went back to missionary as want to french her. Finally , ejected in missionary. Lied on her, smelled her body scent, kissed her lips, felt so contended. Asked her any idea our thrusting duration, she said 40 mins. I told her its 37 mins based on my Sumsung watch on my wrist. I praised her for being able to take my ponding.

This was the super nice bonk since i bonked Mei Le on 27 Jan 19. I said she was pretty and outstanding and attain the "祸国殃民" level of attraction to me. She smiled and mischievously disagreed, hahahaha.

Left GL happily. Huat Ah
Wow. Nice bro.
I had to work so hard and carry fuck her to sneak some frenching with her.
Also experienced her ‘moaning in pain’ expression hence it disrupted our session abit cos she’s so thin and fragile that I was worried the heavy pounding will hurt her

😅
Old 08-02-2019, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
If u want to up her, either u tip her first or u become 快槍手 like Clint Eastwood. If not, 后果自负,gi gei pow zhong, lol, hahahaha.
After RE-reading your FR on Mei Die, will check her out if no other gals to try.
Saw their hse Mei Qi tdy as well. Looks yummy too.
Old 08-02-2019, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
After RE-reading your FR on Mei Die, will check her out if no other gals to try.
Saw their hse Mei Qi tdy as well. Looks yummy too.
Bro, i trust your taste. I dont trust okts because usually ended up bonking bah chai, and i am always soft hearted and never reject, lol. Mei Qi is in my list now, heyhey
Old 08-02-2019, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wow. Nice bro.
I had to work so hard and carry fuck her to sneak some frenching with her.
Also experienced her ‘moaning in pain’ expression hence it disrupted our session abit cos she’s so thin and fragile that I was worried the heavy pounding will hurt her

😅
Bro, when i frenched her in standing before sex, she hid her tongue.Then i talked to her in a very tender (tried to smile as bright as possible, lol), " 宝贝,给我你的舌头", she then cutely stuck out her tongue .....But then it was situational ....i also dont know if i rtf , whether i will still get the same treatment. I think probably have chance ,lol.

As for thrusting, i didnt thrust furiously in high speed. Its at moderate speed and long deep thrust in and out. Throughout the session, she applied gel three times and seemed ok

As i 厚颜无耻,didnt consider too much like u Bro, just bulldoze my ways in a courteous, tender manner lol.
Old 08-02-2019, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1230 / Power: 15
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

I don't understand why there are people so obsessed with net thrust duration... Maybe suffering from a deep sense of inadequacy so has to compensate by announcing the duration to the whole world?
Old 09-02-2019, 08:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
oceanplus is Cool - loads of Potential

Yes, brother you are perfectly correct because I also heard from quite a few whores including mei lx that they were teasing some brother with softer cock although able to last long duration.
Old 09-02-2019, 08:29 AM
Samster

Bro, i am obsessed with capturing dates and times .....sign, probably one form of mental disorder.

I hate to be late for appointments and meetings. My friends know that my face will likely turn black if someone is late. Staff late for my meetings will kena from me. Many years back, i kicked the door and damaged the hinges, as few staff late for 10 mins, due to my Wing Chun front stamp kick, lol, and paid for the damages. Friends always say stressed to go out with me. All the books i bought will have dates and times clearly indicated on 2nd page. All the bonking records in hp will have dates and time and thrusting duration clearly indicated.Usually, after bonking, i likely will tell WL how much time left though i really dont mind if they leave 10 mins earlier. I think this is 时间强迫症,but since lived with me since childhood, so be it, lol.

As i have mentioned, my FRs, other than sharing, is meant to please myself as a diary collection stored in hp. My apology if that irritates u.

Last edited by DPOWER; 09-02-2019 at 08:45 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1