The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 11-07-2018, 03:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11548 / Power: 21
Lamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

What can I say about Karius ?
Old 11-07-2018, 05:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

I think we will move for Shaqiri since we cannot sign Fekir.
We need more quality so Klopp and owners need to do more.
Old 12-07-2018, 02:37 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 0
BrendanRodgers deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBrendanRodgers deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
I think we will move for Shaqiri since we cannot sign Fekir.
We need more quality so Klopp and owners need to do more.
Shaqiri is a bargain as his release clause is only 13.5m
But can he work with Lovren due to their political differences?
Old 12-07-2018, 04:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3657 / Power: 24
newton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
Hahah....I will sapport Inkland! Will be supporting France later! Good luck to you! You better ask his coach to tie up his hands! He is quite a touchy guy!
No touchy feely, no penalty given away, no concussion-related cock-up,
Mr Lovren is the last Reds player still standing in this World cup 2018 and he is the only Reds player going to the World Cup Final this sunday.
Lovren is the best!
Old 12-07-2018, 04:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 582 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

So it aint coming home afterall!

Credit to Croatia though, they were the better team over 120 minutes.

Very happy for Lovren who had another solid game(hope he carries this on into the new season in a Reds shirt).

What was obvious is that England had no proper playmaker. And Sterling has the speed but at the end of the day he is no Mbappe. Also Walker was very suspect in the back 3.

All said and done, it looks like France are going to win this world cup going by current form unless Croatia can pull off a big upset.
Old 12-07-2018, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3657 / Power: 24
newton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond repute

Man of the Moment, Dejan Lovren!

Dejan Lovren believes he has shown he is one of the best defenders in world football after reaching both the Champions League and World Cup finals this summer.
Lovren was a defensive rock as Croatia came from behind to beat England in the semi-final on Wednesday and seal a date with France in Moscow on Sunday.
Coming just seven weeks after Liverpool's defeat by Real Madrid in Kiev, Lovren has used it to hit back at his critics.
'It's something, for me, special. From my point of view I had people saying I had a difficult season but I don't agree with that', he told beIN Sports.
'I took Liverpool to the final of the Champions League and now with my national team we are in the final.
'I think people should recognise that I am also one of the best defenders in the world and not just talk nonsense.'
Lovren came in for criticism in the first-half of last season, in particular when he was hooked off half-an-hour into a 4-1 defeat by Tottenham at Wembley.
Harry Kane wore the centre-back ragged, but it was Lovren who successfully marshalled the England captain at the Luzhniki Stadium on Wednesday night.
And he is delighted that this current Croatian generation have finally lived up to, and now surpassed, the standards of the 1998 team which reached the semi-finals.
He continued: 'This is something we will never forget. People are crying. It's something historical for us. We will never forget this. We beat our record from 20 years ago. We've had this weight on our shoulders all the time, and now people will never forget us.
Old 12-07-2018, 12:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 409 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17909 / Power: 18
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

More news coming in..

Liverpool target Nabil Fekir, 24, has told Lyon he still wants to move to Merseyside, with the France forward urging the clubs to rekindle talks after the World Cup final.
Old 12-07-2018, 01:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Players Lovren put in his pocket during World Cup.

1) Messi
2) Eriksen
3) Kane

Can he do the same for us?
Old 12-07-2018, 01:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4961 / Power: 12
Baigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like somebody did not kelong in the match .

Already Upped: otamay ; Koizumi ; diputs1269

Upped b4 :

2nd round to up : SureScore ; Prince7 ; TwinTowers ; lonebonker ; Cafu ; sailsingapore Greenfrog ; SimplyUnperfect ; Lemon2 ; lipe ; xpeipanx

MIA :

Age is just a number.

Ignore

LiverpoolClown
Old 13-07-2018, 12:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23623 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by newton View Post
No touchy feely, no penalty given away, no concussion-related cock-up,
Mr Lovren is the last Reds player still standing in this World cup 2018 and he is the only Reds player going to the World Cup Final this sunday.
Lovren is the best!
Congrats to Lovren to have a die hard fansee like u! wish him all the best although I still sapport franci!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 13-07-2018, 09:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Klopp ready to hand Danny Ward a chance to be first choice goalkeeper.

Xherdan Shaqiri photoshoot at Melwood

Nabil Fekir deal still back on.

My 2023/24 season prediction

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 13-07-2018, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Another MF player joins Liverpool.

Old 13-07-2018, 09:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 446 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13864 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
Congrats to Lovren to have a die hard fansee like u! wish him all the best although I still sapport franci!
He claims he is one of the best defenders in the world 🌎
Old 13-07-2018, 09:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

No official confirmation from Liverpool so do not get too carried away.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 13-07-2018, 11:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 582 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Shaqiri seems to be a good deal, more so if Klopp can polish him up a bit more like what Jurgen has done with say the Ox.

Would love to see Fekir finally coming to Anfield as well but I aint holding my breath on that one after all the earlier dramarama!

Btw what do you chaps think about our recently released retro 80s third kit 18/19?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1