The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-06-2013, 09:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
mathewsquare deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Humiliated by a FL

I had one of the most humiliating experience with a FL recently. I wrote a FR but was removed almost immediately. I am writing here to reflect on my experience as well as seeking advice from all cheongsters how they deal with situations like this.

This FL is known as Coco from DarkL, aka Tracy from Alfa, aka Kim from odev.

While she appears quite pretty, the service was very rush, almost zero GFE and did not perform much of the activities stated. I can only blame my luck for the choice of such a FL, given that she has quite a few good FRs.

Never mind about the lousy service. After I shower alone when the deed was done (I also shower alone before action, but that's not a big problem), I came out the bathroom and saw her dressed up. I asked her if she was going to wash up. Guess what she said! She said she will wash up with the next bro! WTF! Is she trying to tell me that she would shower with someone else but not me for whatever reason. Even if she does not want to shower with me, does she need to humiliate me like that??

As a gentleman, I just paid and left. I did show my unhappiness, but she gave me all the cock and bull story, saying she will treat me like a king the next time. Well, there will be the next time if it snows here!
Old 18-06-2013, 04:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
stang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Question Re: Humiliated by a FL

Er......humilated ? Sorry bro i really dunt get it? Which part of it? HUmilated for not showering with you?
Hmm......maybe tats too srong a word to use liao. If not than ur tolerance level has some serious thinking to do liao.
By not showering with you, you felt humilated .....what if she said to you "Have you put your "little bro" in alrady when you are already pumping hell outy of your life vigourously non-stop liao......hiaz
R u going to bang head against wall n die there n then or take chopper n slash her wild.....
Just giv her a miss e next time u visit the stable lor.....nvrmind dunt be so angry as there r stil plentiful of good "rides" out there too ...cheers

Stang
Old 18-06-2013, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3262 / Power: 17
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Humiliated by a FL

Wah lau...like tat also called humiliating?? U damn sensitive sia. Who she wants to shower with is her own business wat. There is this thing called chemistry even with FL. If can click then good lor...service better. FL also earning money wat...after u maybe got another customer need to service leh? After all they come here is to earn as much in the shortest time possible. U pay 100 odd bucks and expect to get treated like a king? Cheonging is like tat...got good and bad. It is always a hit and miss...if u want power service then maybe u need to pay more Remember, U pay peanuts u get monkeys.

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 18-06-2013, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 16
trancedance deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytrancedance deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

i read so long I still waiting for punchline. like tt call humiliating meh?
Old 18-06-2013, 04:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6219 / Power: 21
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute

I was expecting him to be laughed at for small dick, cumming in under 5 mines etc

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Old 18-06-2013, 04:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1304 / Power: 14
Jtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
Wah lau...like tat also called humiliating?? U damn sensitive sia. Who she wants to shower with is her own business wat. There is this thing called chemistry even with FL. If can click then good lor...service better. FL also earning money wat...after u maybe got another customer need to service leh? After all they come here is to earn as much in the shortest time possible. U pay 100 odd bucks and expect to get treated like a king? Cheonging is like tat...got good and bad. It is always a hit and miss...if u want power service then maybe u need to pay more Remember, U pay peanuts u get monkeys.
I tend to disagree w u bro! We pay money to get a service. Therefore the level of service is definitely what we men look for. 100-odd bucks is still money and we all know the Cat 150 gives good standard service so the FLs shd benchmark their service against them.

Plus this forum is precisely set-up with the intention of shared experiences of cheong-ing bros so we dun cheong blind and we also praise good service providers and warn bros against those with attitude problems.

If what TS says is true then we shd take his experience into consideration. He may be the exception though or it may be true.

Personally I will not patronize those WLs who dun wash up after the deed. Dirty and unhygienic. I'll not rtf such ladies.

Just my thots
Old 18-06-2013, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3161 / Power: 22
micheal3373 has a reputation beyond reputemicheal3373 has a reputation beyond reputemicheal3373 has a reputation beyond reputemicheal3373 has a reputation beyond reputemicheal3373 has a reputation beyond reputemicheal3373 has a reputation beyond reputemicheal3373 has a reputation beyond reputemicheal3373 has a reputation beyond reputemicheal3373 has a reputation beyond reputemicheal3373 has a reputation beyond reputemicheal3373 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathewsquare View Post
She said she will wash up with the next bro!
cos she want to save water...

Old 18-06-2013, 05:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 12
Lucifersangel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLucifersangel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLucifersangel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Maybe you are out of time she rushing for next bro? All FL have time limit one u know.
Old 18-06-2013, 05:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
kukugun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wat to do nowadays mostly are like tat
Old 19-06-2013, 02:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 0
de-gardener deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

they bathe many times a day. skin will become rough. its normal la.. whats so humiliating?
Old 19-06-2013, 02:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
tantan1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Humiliated too strong a word.
If u strip and she laugh out loud at yr dick, that word can be used here.

Bro understand yr unhappiness. But who can guarantee u pay 100 u get 100% service?
Old 19-06-2013, 03:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
huhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant future

u r too sensitive bro.
Old 19-06-2013, 03:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
huhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbluebird View Post
I was expecting him to be laughed at for small dick, cumming in under 5 mines etc
wakakakaka this so funny bro. Maybe she pee on him?
Old 19-06-2013, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3262 / Power: 17
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jtjan View Post
I tend to disagree w u bro! We pay money to get a service. Therefore the level of service is definitely what we men look for. 100-odd bucks is still money and we all know the Cat 150 gives good standard service so the FLs shd benchmark their service against them.

Plus this forum is precisely set-up with the intention of shared experiences of cheong-ing bros so we dun cheong blind and we also praise good service providers and warn bros against those with attitude problems.

If what TS says is true then we shd take his experience into consideration. He may be the exception though or it may be true.

Personally I will not patronize those WLs who dun wash up after the deed. Dirty and unhygienic. I'll not rtf such ladies.

Just my thots
Lol we need 2 sides of the story...but like I said. TS so damn sensitive sia...like tat call humiliating. If girl reject u in the club will u sit in one corner and cry. Be a man...do the rite thing

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 19-06-2013, 08:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 16
nhp69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynhp69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantan1234;$$$$728
Humiliated too strong a word.
If u strip and she laugh out loud at yr dick, that word can be used here.

Bro understand yr unhappiness. But who can guarantee u pay 100 u get 100% service?
agree wit yr comment bro...nwadays call fl, also heng suay,not all 100% good lo
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1