The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 17-11-2004, 01:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Ah Thut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Massage parlours in Bkk

Quote:
Originally Posted by yomun
All hotels are 'girl friendly' when you've paid the joiner's fee.
Oh, thanks for the clarification. When I stay at the Emerald, there is always a Security Officer at the lift lobby and I always thought that his job was to prevent prevent unauthorised guests. Personally, I prefer Emerald Hotel because you can enter the hotel through many entrances, the front and at the basement through the shops. Even through the basement, you can either go up to the lobby or further inner to the lift lobby where you meet the security guy. Emerald also closer to the massage parlours as they are all on the same side. For Merchant Court, only Ceasar's is on the same side and I have to cross the road. Nowadays, easier to cross by using the subway.

Thanks Bro Yomun, maybe next time I pay joiner at Emerald.
Old 17-11-2004, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyguy
how much is this joiner fees, bros?

if you guys don't mind the old and dark look, watana mansions behind poisedon's good. now i prefer sometime more classy (last time student, cannot afford mah)

=====

trying to change topic - which MP u prefer?

Poisedon Vs Emmanuelle Vs Nataree Vs Mirage in the same neighborhood.
I don't how much is the joiner fee. Everytime I see a Security Officer at the lift lobby, I decide against bringing in a girl. Maybe some other bros can advise.

On choice of MP, for me, I would prefer Nataree versus the rest. Poisedon too far because I usually stay at Merchant Court. Nataree has a wide selection and the service of the girls good. I had a few bad experience at Emanueelle. Mirage, some of the papasans a bit pushy. My views only.
Old 17-11-2004, 05:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
sammyguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah Thut
On choice of MP, for me, I would prefer Nataree versus the rest. P

... Nataree has a wide selection and the service of the girls good. I had a few bad experience at Emanueelle. Mirage, some of the papasans a bit pushy. My views only.
About Nataree, anyone has much experience with the sideline gals that charges 2400bt or so? the papasan at Nataree tells me they are school gals. Very eager to try them but afraid of kenna framed for screwing underage gals. i heard of conspiracies theories that they push young gals to you then charge into your red to catch u red handed and demand for brides. anyone know?
Old 17-11-2004, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
About Nataree, anyone has much experience with the sideline gals that charges 2400bt or so? the papasan at Nataree tells me they are school gals. Very eager to try them but afraid of kenna framed for screwing underage gals. i heard of conspiracies theories that they push young gals to you then charge into your red to catch u red handed and demand for brides. anyone know?
The sideline girls at Nataree are 2200 baht (not 2400 baht). I tried a few times, no trouble. There's a mandarin speaking papasan (fair-skinned and thin) who will try to push the side line girls. From my dealings with him, he is quite truthful, for example, he even go to the extent of telling me that one the side line girl, although a student, had given birth before. He will also be able to advise you who has big boobs. I don't think MPs will take the risk of blackmailing their customers. I am sure they do not want to risk being caught having underaged girls in their premises. My views only. Any bros any view to share?
Old 17-11-2004, 09:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3790 / Power: 24
bestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not really lah, Nataree is not the run-of-the-mill type. Don't think the papasan or the obasan will play you out unless you are going for the FL.....
Old 17-11-2004, 11:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I dont know where you heard this conspiracies theory...it's totally unfounded. Nataree is a proper and well managed joint. Many of us have been patronising her since the day she was opened. If you read thru the thread, you will realised that it was the favourite MP for many here, including myself.

Just relax and enjoy yourself there. It's a baseless accusation.

Cheers
Old 17-11-2004, 11:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
sammyguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Right. my mistake.

I'm not referring to Nataree directly, but about other kind of places offering young gals. should have worded more carefully.

Will enjoy Nataree next time. me going bkk first week of dec, any bro wanna join me?
Old 17-11-2004, 11:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah Thut
I don't how much is the joiner fee. Everytime I see a Security Officer at the lift lobby, I decide against bringing in a girl. Maybe some other bros can advise.

On choice of MP, for me, I would prefer Nataree versus the rest. Poisedon too far because I usually stay at Merchant Court. Nataree has a wide selection and the service of the girls good. I had a few bad experience at Emanueelle. Mirage, some of the papasans a bit pushy. My views only.
As fr s I know, Merchant Court is also a gal friendly hotel. I have no problem in bringing female companion back.

Do you have problem doing so ?
Old 17-11-2004, 11:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
RockyIV is Cool - loads of Potential

How long ago was that?
Merchant Court must be the most un-friendly hotel in rachada area, the joiner fees is 800++, yes, there is a ++. And i can tell everyone here that this info can be found printed on the card key holder to make sure that all guest knows about this policy.

Exactly after 10pm there will be 2 staff standing right in the middle of the lobby leading to the lifts. Anyone seen bringing in a lady guest after 10pm will be approached and room number asked. Then they will check the computer to see if the lady has been registered during check-in. If no, the hotel thank you by charging you 800baht, and the thai govt thank you by charging you the ++.

There have been quite a few msg posts (including one at bangkoktonight.com) that says Merchant Court is girl-friendly but the info is obviously outdated!. This hotel is very very strict, come on guys, this is a Singapore hotel what do u think?

Merchant Court for cheongsters ->

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinoview
As fr s I know, Merchant Court is also a gal friendly hotel. I have no problem in bringing female companion back.

Do you have problem doing so ?
Old 18-11-2004, 12:32 PM

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 0
reacher is a Helpful and Caring Samsterreacher is a Helpful and Caring Samster

sorry for my ignorance but does every MP in bangkok have health center facilites like those health center in Singapore(hot pool, suana)?
Old 18-11-2004, 05:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 22
delifrance deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Reacher

MPs in Bangkok are different. the better ones are luxurious and once you have visited them, you long for them...hahahaha...why do u think there's so much interest by samsters in this forum about MPs in Bangkok? lol
Old 19-11-2004, 02:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 23
sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by boobking
Visiting BKK again very soon.
I remember visited one MP in Pratunam area.
The service I liked very much.
The name is "something- JAY" or "Jay- something".
Can someone help me with the name?

J-One ; I believe it was the old Chao Phaya One.

On Sri Ayutthaya Road near Pratunam opposite CP 2.
Old 19-11-2004, 09:10 AM
Samster

Location: Shanghai - Where boobies and pussies comes with a price.
My Reputation: Points: 604 / Power: 22
OceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamcutey
Singapore Health Centres are a joke.
Explore BKK MPs if you have the chance, just for the experience.
SC
I would second to that. Just came back from Poseidon, looking at the place, makes me feel that HCs in S'pore is just a joke but of course, one is here and the other is BKK. One must really go and see for yourself to believe the set up and the way the business is managed. I dont think even the KTVs can hold a candle to it. Now I rally understarn the charm (GT) behind these places. Just came back but looking forward to go back.

Thanks to Bro Naemlo for showing me around.
Old 19-11-2004, 01:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 21
GoGoGo is a name known to allGoGoGo is a name known to allGoGoGo is a name known to allGoGoGo is a name known to allGoGoGo is a name known to allGoGoGo is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassina2
J-One ; I believe it was the old Chao Phaya One.

On Sri Ayutthaya Road near Pratunam opposite CP 2.
I believe so too... the soapy massage not bad... CP1 .... if gg there, maybe can look for Krating.. one of the managers there... mobile: 01-9189170...
Old 19-11-2004, 05:36 PM
Samster

Location: Shanghai - Where boobies and pussies comes with a price.
My Reputation: Points: 604 / Power: 22
OceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by dt2004
Hi,

Going to BKK end of this month...
Any nice massage to introduce near Intercontinental hotel?

Preferably give me some directions, price too...
What is normally the damages for a session of massage and how long per session?

Appreciate that...
Bro better read the whole thread and do some search, MPs abundance in Rachada area, throw the taxi driver 200 baht and likely willing to drive you to anywhere. Any way not all bros knows where you stay.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread