The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 17-11-2006, 03:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Spore Cuntel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Massage parlours in Bkk

Guys,

If you are a sucker for looks, by all means try Poiseden. If not, there are a lot of other places that are more value for money. I am not saying other places do not have gems but on average, Poiseden is still better in this category

cheers
Old 21-11-2006, 03:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 764 / Power: 18
ChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowboyB View Post
I am 99.9 percent certain that pictures on that site have been stolen from HongKong sex service classified website such as sex141 and best161
Not to mention, the 'Girl of the Week' picture on their index page even has the sex141 watermark on it.
Old 22-11-2006, 06:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
gharibo27 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wrong post... Please see next one
Old 22-11-2006, 06:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
gharibo27 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yesterday, having few hours to kill, I went to Nataree to see whether I could find my jewel...

When reaching Nataree at 3:30pm (Thursday), there were many sideliners and girls in the fish tanks. However, nobody really attracted my attention. I was a bit disappointed with the selection. Then the papasan recommended me one girl on the right tanks (no body massage) who looked OK, and said that she had a great body, great service and started 4 days ago. So I decided to go for it.
When she came out to meet me, I realized from her behavior that I made the wrong decision. She did not smile and did not even hold me. Normally, all the girls I select will come happily and hold my hand like they were my girlfriends. When we proceed to the room, I sat down on the sofa, she started to prepare the bath tub, and then to my surprise, she just sit down in front of me and smiled... Not even next to me to occupy me... I told her to sit next to me, and she reluctantly did it, which pissed me off. So we just chatted a bit, but nothing else... I was waiting impatiently for the both to fill up.
When the bath was ready, she just told me to get prepared, which pissed me off even more, because all girls would normally take care of me by taking off my clothes for me. So I showed her that I was not very happy and just took off my clothes by myself. She was a bit annoyed and tried to get friendly by chatting with me, but I was not really in the mood to chat with her, as I can chat with any girl for free. At the end of the bath, I went to bed, waiting for me, she took her time, and when she came, she reluctanctly started the service. I tried to make it fast, as I was already not in the mood.
In summary, here is my evaluation:

MP : Nataree
Number : A54 - Joy
Hometown : Chiangrai
Looks : 7.5 - Thai chinese look
Body : 7 (Silicon boobs and she had a scare on the bottom of her stomach, proving that she had a child)
BBBJ : Short
FJ : 5 (only one shot)
Frenching : None. Try to kiss, but she avoided
Moans : 4 Almost none
Attitude : 3 (lazy and not service oriented)
Overall: 2 - my worst experience in Nataree - Avoid this girl!
Cost: 2000 baht and no tips given

Feeling not satisfied at all, I decided to go and have a look at Emmanuelle.
Not much selection, and not much sideliners. However, one yount and petite girl looked nice. So I selected her.
This time, it was satisfied with my choice. When she came out, she gave me a big smile, hold me and took me to my room. When the bath was filling up, she sat next to me and was cuddling with me. She took good care of me and during the action, she acted like she was my girlfriend. Here the summary:

MP : Emmanuelle
Number : 176 - Nok
Hometown : Chiangrai
Looks : 8 - Thai chinese look. Cute look (japanese style)
Body : 8.5 (Nice boobs, and nice body)
BBBJ : None
FJ : 8 (only one shot)
Frenching : Yes (but shy)
Moans : 8
Attitude : 8
Overall: 7 - Overall, satisfied with the service
Cost: 2000 baht + 200 baht tips

Learning: Do not always trust the Papasan from Nataree. They will often propose the girls that are hardly selected. It happened to me 2 times already.
Old 22-11-2006, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Massage parlours in Bkk

Gharibo27,

Greetings from the land of big surf and attractive bikini clad girls. Sorry to hear that you had a bad time at Nataree. Even though Nataree is my favorite soapy place, once in a while, I will experience bad services from time to time. My advice to you is to make friend with only one papasan and tip him well, so you can be his special customer! Also, try not to select girls from the right side because majority of the right side girls had babies and lnot that good looking.

Also, if you want to develop a positive rapport with your selection, you must initiate, its not a one way street. If it's true, she only worked four days, she is not only shy but lack of experience. This is what I would do:

1. In the elevator, I would use my fart machine to expel 4 - 5 farts so everyone in the elevator is hysterical with laughter.

2. From the elevator, carry her to the room. (make believe, your on your honymoon)

3. In the room, just like wrestling, give her an airplane spin and drop her on the bed. On the bed, she'll be dizzy and laughing her head off. Then, you tickle her ....

I hope, you know what to do afterwards!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 23-11-2006, 07:25 AM
Samster

ChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to behold

I recently visited Nataree as well, and it was a rather vanilla experience.

When I walked in, none of the girls immediately appealed to me, so I just took the one that the mama-san recommended.

It was horribly robotic, so I just made it a quick one.

Number : 19
Looks : 5 - Dark complexion, and a tad on the plump side
Body : 5 - As above
BBBJ : Non-existant. W/ condom only
FJ : 4 - Starfish
Frenching : N/A
Moans : 4 - Extremely fake. I actually just stopped pumping her halfway, and the fake moaning continued.
Attitude : 5 - Very standard SOP
Overall: 5
Cost: 2000b + 400b for the mamasan in the hopes of a better experience in the event I go again soon

---

On another note, this Emmanuelle sounds promising. Might nip by one of these nights when I've the chance. How do things work there? Same as Nataree? Selection of girls? Body massage?
Old 23-11-2006, 04:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 19
Chinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of light

Just return from BKK where i took a sideline girl at Nataree for 2500 bht. Name is nuk or something. Lousy service cannot touch here and there and u got to do the hard work. No tips given to her and she still can even ask me to go disco the next day!!!! I didnt bother about her. Aready full of anger liao.....

looks: 7/10
body: 8/10 (big tits and slim waist)
B/j: 2/10
f/j: 2/10
no frenching.
speak little english
Old 23-11-2006, 09:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
flyinghigh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys,

Here's a long overdue FR on my trip to BKK last month.

Went to a place called Angel Massage. They have 2 outlets and both are quite acceptable in standard.

Was walking around in the hot midday sun, sweating like a pig. Finally found the place after half an hour of walking up and down the wrong way on sukhumvit road.

I went to the one at Soi 22.

See the website here : http://angelsoi26.kt.fc2.com/angel2288.html
There's another one on soi 26 : http://angelsoi26.kt.fc2.com/english01.html

Ok so i walked in and was greeted by a nice guy at the counter. Theres was a jap guy who got there before me and he stole my gal!! Anyway, there was a selection of about 20 or so gals in the album. They are all on the websites and yes they are real.

After looking thru the album three times i selected a gal who was taken. I like fair gals too and this gal was just taken. I didnt have that much time so i chose another gal who looked hot and a little darker skinned.

Her name is NISA... u can see her on the website.

We went up to the third storey and she asked me to have a shower. There was nice smelling bath wash and listerine to rinse your mouth. After my shower the auntie came with my coke and i tipped her 20 baht.

Nisa came back in the room after that and i sat on the bed while she prepare her stuff. She changed into some really short shorts and a singlet.

Then she started her oil massage. Started from my shoulders and worked down my back, my arms and then spent really long on my legs. There is a mirror against the wall so i was admiring her hot body as she worked on me. After awhile I was pretty much asleep with the gentle kneading and rubbing until she started slipping a finger towards my butt crack and my balls. But i took it in my stride and just enjoyed the attention. There was a lot of oil though (which took me 3 showers to wash off) so i suggest that guys opt for the lotion massage if they dont like this.

After an hour, i was asked to turn over and she started working on my chest then arms and legs again. She would face away from me and point her butt towards me with those tight little shorts. She had such a hot tight ass. It was perfect. She covered my bro with a towel for decency hahah. She would brush my balls and "accidentally" move her hand over my dick. Then suddenly she took the towel off and cupped my balls and gave me a cheeky smile.

Now she asked me if i'd like some other services. She offered HJ, BJ , Body Massage and FJ. I took a body massage for something different. That cost me 1200 baht if i am not wrong. I cant really remember. 1500 baht for FJ i think.

So she took off her clothes and got into the shower while i had a smoke and a drink. Once she got out she took out the special not greasy and odourless lotion.

She started by sucking on my nipples and kissing my neck and then she poured the lotion on my dick. Slowly, she got it to stand and then started rubbing her tits on my dick and all over my body.

She grabbed my dick in her hand and sat on top of me and started moving forward and back as if i was inside her. Then she turned around and thrust her ass in my face. She kept rubbing my dick with her fingers over the head then stroking and alternating the 2.

Her ass looked so good and so close to my face. I started to finger her and she got pretty wet. at the same time i was touching her breasts with my left hand. After looking at her ass for some time, i decided i should finger her ass as well. with my right index finger i took her pussy juice and lubed up her ass, then i slowly started to insert it. With my left hand i was fingering her pussy and playing with her clit. Her ass accepted my fingers quite well and i reckon she will do anal for those guys who like that kinda stuff.

As i fingered her ass i think she took it as a hint and started playing with my asshole too. she lubed me up with the lotion and slowly started inserting her finger in my ass. This was a new experience. I have had girls probe a little, but she inserted half of her index finger and then started pumping in and out while stroking my dick. It felt good and weird at the same time hahah.

After doing that for a good 15 mins, she turned around and i asked her to sit up leaning against the wall. I got up on a knee and had my dick close to her face. She wasnt sure what i was doing but i was in a good position to play with her clit that way, see her beautiful face and come all over her at the same time.

I started rubbing her clit and she was moaning and moaning. I looked at the expression on her face and i knew i couldnt control much longer. So i thrust my dick nearer to her and she i relaxed my whole body cos i knew this was going to be strong. I blew my top and she was trying to catch it all with her hands so it disnt drop on the bed. My god there was a lot... she said wow must be long time hahahah.

We got into the shower and bathed each other then i paid her and left.

I had an amazing session and i dont believe i had so much cum. I thnk the sex with her would be really wild and hot. SHe is really hot and sexy.

Ratings :
Face : 8/10 (sexy and slutty, but a bit dark)
Body : 9/10 (great body especially the ass, but she does have a abortion scar suprisingly)
Boobs : B (just nice for her slim and sexy body)
Massage : 7/10 (relaxing, not for strength)
Body Massage : 9/10 ( i loved it, different and very accomodating)

Overall : 9/10 excellent time even without sex. woohoo

RTF : definitely.

Guys this place has some really hot girls. Take a look at the websites and you can see what i mean. They also seem to update the site quite regularly which is good.

Hope you find this FR useful.
Old 24-11-2006, 06:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyinghigh View Post
Now she asked me if i'd like some other services. She offered HJ, BJ , Body Massage and FJ. I took a body massage for something different. That cost me 1200 baht if i am not wrong. I cant really remember. 1500 baht for FJ i think.
Hi bro,

So what was the total damage?

Cheers
Old 24-11-2006, 07:44 PM
~Ah Lek~

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Greetings Bros!

I have been studying this tread for a while so I must say it has been a super helpful guide for newbies like me. Just wanted to thank all bros out there for the info. This will be my 1st post as well

Jus came back from BBK 4 days back. Stayed at Sukhumvit and ventured to Rachadar to quench needs. Tried to find Catherine for the longest time in the hot sun but finally ended in Nataree.

Papasan Ah Hoi intro gal since 1st time there. Took gal from fish tank with very GF attitude. Held hands and kissed till room. Bath SOP but BBBJ and FJ more like lover. Great overall experience.

Apologies if FR is poorly written.

Gal: Tai
ID: A-32
Fm: Isaan
Cup: B+
Damage: 2000bht + 200

This trip meet a friend there who no cheong so very limited time. Next time must find "common" buddies or have bros here to guide for single travel
Old 24-11-2006, 10:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 19
parn_t deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaYen View Post
I recently visited Nataree as well, and it was a rather vanilla experience.

When I walked in, none of the girls immediately appealed to me, so I just took the one that the mama-san recommended.

It was horribly robotic, so I just made it a quick one.

Number : 19
Looks : 5 - Dark complexion, and a tad on the plump side
Body : 5 - As above
BBBJ : Non-existant. W/ condom only
FJ : 4 - Starfish
Frenching : N/A
Moans : 4 - Extremely fake. I actually just stopped pumping her halfway, and the fake moaning continued.
Attitude : 5 - Very standard SOP
Overall: 5
Cost: 2000b + 400b for the mamasan in the hopes of a better experience in the event I go again soon

---

On another note, this Emmanuelle sounds promising. Might nip by one of these nights when I've the chance. How do things work there? Same as Nataree? Selection of girls? Body massage?
Bros,

Do you still get "Tora Tora" in Nataree?

I remember this place was open in 1998.
Fish tank had two different color tag - blue & red.
BHT 1.6K & 1.8K, not sure which color is which price.

Service was good at that time till 2000.
Seem like many bros complain of bad service from there.

Actually, Model or Part-Timer are not worth trying.
Service is very bad!

Next time, no need to tip mama/papa san.
They already get something from the gals/coy.
The gals give them for personal marketing effort.

Wonder where still had "Tora Tora"?
Anyone know?
Old 25-11-2006, 04:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by parn_t View Post

Wonder where still had "Tora Tora"?
Anyone know?

Can have "Tora Tora" in these MPs.
Pink Lady in Hatyai.
Three Sabai MPs --Sabairoom, Sabailand, Sabaidee in Pattaya.
Mona Lisa, Plaza Entertainment, Cupidy, Nataree in BKK.

Not all but some girls in CP2, Victoria Secret, Utopia in BKK do "Tora Tora". In these three MPs, "Tora Tora" girls seated together in a separate section. Ask the papasan or mamasan.

I can't remember if J-1 in BKK has "Tora Tora".
There may be other MP also offering "Tora Tora" services. Just don't know them all.
Old 25-11-2006, 09:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
withu6969 is Cool - loads of Potential

hi bros, i have been following this thread for some time now. But how come no one mention about Nadia? I used to hear it's quite good. Is it this MP no longer as popular as before?

Can some bros here give some advices should i spend some time visiting this MP when in BKK or i should use the time to visit other MPs as mentioned in this thread.
Old 25-11-2006, 11:55 AM
Samster

Sorry, but what is "Tora Tora"?
Old 25-11-2006, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Massage parlours in Bkk

parn T,

You should always tip papasans and mamasans because whenever you return to same place, they will provide better service due to your generosity. I always tip papasans 100B, soapy girls 500B to 1,000B. (If soapy girls provide excellent service, 500B. If they let me take pictures and videos of their naked bodies, 1,000B).

For example, whenever I visit Nataree, I always bring chocolate covered macadamia nut candies from Hawaii, for papasans, cleaning ladies on the 3rd and 4th floors and selected soapy girls. Due to my generosity, I'm treated like a king at Nataree!

You should try to tip them next time and they will reciprocate your generosity!

Mahalo

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread