The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 09-07-2011, 09:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2416 / Power: 17
aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jakarta's trip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclat View Post
Thanks for the help.
Hi bro,
You are most welcome, please let me know if you need any more info.

My humble two cents.
Old 10-07-2011, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
camotorpedo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jakarta Info

Hello brothers,

I'm going jakarta for work next week, going to put up at Novotel manga dua. Any advice on where to cheong in and around the area? Thanks in advance!
Old 10-07-2011, 02:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 14
stamphere deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystamphere deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Will be going to Jakarta from 15-18 of July.Staying at Alila Hotel.

Any brothers want to cheong can pm me.
Old 10-07-2011, 07:52 AM
Samster

aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute

Hi bro,
Novotel Mangga Dua is an okay quite near to the main attraction.
The hotel has Sands, you could try it.
And your hotel is not too far from Kota area.
Hope this could help.

My humble two cents.
Old 10-07-2011, 11:19 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Subtle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by camotorpedo View Post
Hello brothers,

I'm going jakarta for work next week, going to put up at Novotel manga dua. Any advice on where to cheong in and around the area? Thanks in advance!
Bro, just in your hotel there's a Sand Spa you could try it out
Old 10-07-2011, 11:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 13
BobGuccione deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hello brothers,

Bro,

My suggestions (in no particular order) are

1) Sands Executive Spa (within walking distance)
2) M-Star Lounge
3) Alexis Spa

All three are within a short distance of Novotel.

http://www.jakarta100bars.com/2009/0...angga-dua.html
http://www.jakarta100bars.com/2010/0...ounge-spa.html
http://www.jakarta100bars.com/2009/0...rtadinata.html

If you feel like venturing further south, try Terminal Classic at Classic Hotel or Travelers Hotel.
Old 10-07-2011, 01:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
blueginvera deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bros, any recommendation for call-in for bandung... can be FL or OKT..

sometimes finish dinner late and the massage already closed... boring le..

makasih ya
Old 10-07-2011, 04:45 PM
Samster

Hi bro,
Jakarta south part of the city is quite fun if you know where to look.
You can try MyBar, and TopGun.
Hope this could help.

My humble two cents.
Old 11-07-2011, 09:33 AM
Samster

Hi bro,
Here is from the newspaper.
Jakarta Police to kick off traffic operation
The Jakarta Post, Jakarta | Sat, 07/09/2011 8:00 AM
A | A | A |

The Jakarta Police will kick off a two-week traffic operation called “Operasi Patuh Jaya 2011” beginning on July 11, in an attempt to improve motorists’ discipline and ensure that this year’s road fatality rate is less than last year’s rate of three fatalities a day.

The Jakarta Police’s regional supervisory inspector Sr. Comr. Moer Ali told reporters on Friday that traffic congestion problems in the city were mostly caused by public transportation vehicles and motorcycles.

He said that in the first half of 2011 there had been 88,214 traffic violations and 427 accidents involving public transportation vehicles, and 362,056 violations and 3,133 accidents involving motorcycles.

“The operation will deal with traffic violators like private vehicles and public transit drivers, motorcyclists, jaywalkers, street vendors, beggars, vagrants, and street side parking attendants,” he said.

Jakarta Transportation Agency data showed that 320 of the 1,642 buses in the city impounded for traffic violations in 2010 were not roadworthy. The police also issued 333 tickets to bus drivers for reckless driving last year.

As of Jan. 11 this year, the agency had banned 35 buses from operating and fined 10 drivers. The agency said it planned to continue its crack-down because 8,428 of the 11,091 buses in the capital had not passed the required vehicle standard test.

The Jakarta Police traffic directorate had issued tickets worth a total Rp 9,097,634,700 (US$1.074 million) in 450,495 traffic violation cases as of May this year. As of May, 3,288 traffic accidents claiming 487 lives had occurred.

According to the directorate’s data, in the last six years, 2009 was the year with the most traffic violations, with 737,426 violations involving Rp 11,559,209,200 in fines.

However, 2010 saw the highest number of traffic accidents, with 8,235 accidents claiming 1,048 lives.

Jakarta Police operational division head Sr. Comr. Sujarno told reporters, “We will treat all motorists equally, including those with governmental logos on their plates,” he said.

The Jakarta Police traffic division Sr. Comr. Royke Lumowa said that the average rate of traffic-related deaths in Jakarta in 2010 was three fatalities per day. (msa)

In lame term, more chance for police to pressure money from us; so bring along all your documents and don't do anything stupid to warren their attention.
Be safe.

My humble two cents.
Old 11-07-2011, 10:32 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 0
newbird9403 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbird9403 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbird9403 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Hello brothers,

Sands is just next door to Novotel. Sand is a spa where the girls are generally above average. Not too expensive. One of the few massage joint that provides food to the patrons. Only shit thing is the drinks don't come with it. Alexis is about 5 mins away by cab. Enjoy lah.
Old 11-07-2011, 01:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
annnee2011 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bros, i am going to be in jakarta next week. staying at Hotel Mulia. Any bros can recommend some FLs that can come to my room? Or a good massage parlour nearby? many thanks.
Old 11-07-2011, 01:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 13
BobGuccione deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by annnee2011 View Post
hi bros, i am going to be in jakarta next week. staying at Hotel Mulia. Any bros can recommend some FLs that can come to my room? Or a good massage parlour nearby? many thanks.
For FL I suggest you pop down to the in-house bar - CJs. Plenty plying their trade inside. My advice, don't rush - maybe wait until near closing time and you may get a good deal on an overnight session.
Most girls are average but some are quite pretty. Good thing about this place is that the girls will generally make the first move, you can reject and move onto others if you don't like what you see.
I think there is a massage place nearby but forgot the name.

Happy Cheonging
Bob
Old 11-07-2011, 01:24 PM
Samster

Hi bro,
There is a massage service in your hotel, very good proper massage.
Fortune Spa Jakarta (near Batavia Tower) is another place you could go to not too far away.

Jl. KH Mas Mansyur No. 13
Phone: 5722151 - 5722152
Hope this could help.

My humble two cents.
Old 11-07-2011, 03:55 PM
Samster

Hi bro,
Here is a fun place to enjoy the night.

Club 36 - Gogo dancers & Strip club (Hotel Jayakarta)

Club 36, the bar of the Jayakarta hotel is a small club, with house music and RnB, one of the most popular and the best in its type in Kota. It has gogo dancers that go topless (Thai and Chinese) and they go completely naked occasionally. Club 36 is very crowded with the Chinese community. It's a good place to go even during the week because you will never be alone there. You can do karaoke also (36 rooms) with one of the dancers or other "companions". Pretty cool place, and it's open late as well (5AM) so it's nice to stop by when coming from South Jakarta, before starting hardcore Kota clubbing!

My humble two cents.
Old 11-07-2011, 03:59 PM
Samster

Hi bro,
Someone requested an update on this.
It has newly been bought out by Alexis group.

Emporium Spa and Lounge (Jl Pecenongan)

Nasty place... Emporium is a massage parlour with extra services. They have girls from Thailand, Uzbekistan, China working as prostitutes. The place was raided by the police in December 2008 - See article.

Update March 2011: I walked by Emporium the other day and I saw it was closed for renovation.

Opening hours: Monday to Sunday from 1pm to 5am

Contact details:
Emporium Spa and Hotel
Jl. Pecenongan Raya no 29-31 (near Alila Hotel and Red Top Hotel)
Central Jakarta, Indonesia 10120
Tel. : +62-21 3521133

Hope this could help.

My humble two cents.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread