The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 14-06-2011, 04:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
aventurier deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jakarta Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainman View Post
Blok M area is closer gan?
BSD Orchard SPA..... check out this forum lah... Bintang Mewar

Good luck
Blok M area is quite far from Tangerang and it's Bintang Mawar, not Bintang Mewar.

But if it's for Bintaro, it's right to go to Pondok Indah or Blok M.
Old 14-06-2011, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 14
t4tortoise is a living Saint! - you won't find bettert4tortoise is a living Saint! - you won't find bettert4tortoise is a living Saint! - you won't find bettert4tortoise is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Senior Bro's Newbird & Rainman - Wondering if you can you tell me if Delta Spa is any good?

I passed it yesterday on the way back to my hotel...

I think the address is : Delta Spa Denpasar Selatan, Jakarta Capital Region 12710, Indonesia
Old 14-06-2011, 09:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 20
klguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Jakarta's trip

LOL aiyah I love pursuing baddies mah! See now you reply he immediatly seize the opportunity but when you & others comment on him he behave like an idiotic virgin/ innocent virgin! . A con man will always insist he's innocent even though proof has been presented & proven guilty!
Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Bro, you love him so deep, huh?

Bad blood? you also victim before?
Old 14-06-2011, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 828 / Power: 22
luvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to behold
2 day 1 night jkt

went for a short trip to meet my pal who is married.. so pretty much chionging alone..

Classic Terminal

Went there on the afternoon i arrived in JKT at about 3pm. Wasnt very crowded but had like around 30 - 40 girls on show. Walked around a few rounds but still couldnt find anything that caught my eye so was sipping my drink for a while until this mamasan approached me. She was trying to push her girls to me but they werent my type so refused. She is damn persistent and started getting girls from some room.. not sure where also.. and brought me a gem.

Yati
Looks: 8/10 Yati looks kinda wild and has shoulder length hair
Body: 9/10 Damn tight body with B/C cup perky tits
Frenching: 8/10 like lost lovers... wanted to leave love bite on my neck and had to stop her
Catbath: 8/10 She is really a siao beh.. put honey all over my body and licked/slurped my whole bod... even toes
BBBJ: 7.5/10 Had good suction but no deep throat
FJ: 8/10 Nice and tight pussy, started missionary before i came in doggy

Overall she is one horny girl, keep bugging me to do a second round within the hour and try to get me to finger her. Was blowing me for a good 10 mins to try to get me hard again but lil bro just wouldnt cooperate as i was too tired.. sian. Total damage = 400 k (270k for girl, 50k tips, 80k for beer, mineral water and ciggs and red bull for the girl). Promised her to go back the next day but overslept! haha

Malioboro

After dinner w my friend, was bored and decided to check the club out. Reached at 12 midnight and grabbed a side by the dancing area. Nice strip show by the girls and could see the mamasan with her girls but didnt see any angmoes/imports. Couple of the strippers came around to get people to buy LDs and its quite amusing to see the guys sucking their tits in front of everyone. I like the concept of u charging all your drinks to ur wristband and paying all in one shot.. Was really tired so just paid up and left

Thanks all bros for recommendations, looking forward to chionging jkt with more of friends soon.. quite cool to see that most of the people at these lup sup places are actually the muslim guys
Old 15-06-2011, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Went to Club 36 which is next to Jayakarta Hotel.

Paid 100,000 IDR to get in. Got a Smirnoff Ice for that stupid 100,000 IDR entry charge.

Loud music, one long stage in an L shape. There are 4 poles in the shorter section but no customers sat there. Plenty of Indos ladies in the far end. All interested talking with each other and with their mobiles.

Had one Heineken at IDR 40,000, another Smirnoff Ice at IDR 45,000, Marlboro Lights at IDR 22,500.

Five thai ladies came up stage to dance. Bloody old looking, ugly, with fat bellies, rather out of shape compared to Bangkok and Southern Thailand towns ladies that work in clubs. Later, another 5 Thai ladies came. But a bit more pretty than the previous five totally CMI thai ladies.

Asked the waiter how much was the tequila that was pilled up, lined up in a tray and carried by a female staff. He said IDR 136,000 per glass. I pretended to be in total shock, grasped my neck in a strangle hold, and fainted. The waiter laughed.

Later, 5 Indos girls went on stage in bikinis. Better show here as 4 of them got big (.)(.) and these were shaking. Yup, shaking (.)(.) !!!!. And they danced better than the leftover Thai puyings !. I have seen better Thai ladies in Bangkok !!!!.

One nice lady with solid (.)(.) came to me. Nice. Solid (.)(.) !. Hey !, i am a tits man !. Next thing was that she wanted a drink. I gave her my unfinished Smirnoff Ice, she took it and pretended to drink it but still wanted a drink.

I told her to fuck off.

She fucked off in good nature but gave me a slap on my butt.
Old 15-06-2011, 09:44 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Long Dick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros,
If you are new to Jakarta, may we offer you our company's service.
We do a Jakarta sex tour, it is an in depth guide for new comers to Jakarta.
Once you used our service once, you would a vast knowledge to last you for about month (30 days) worth of cheonging; after than you may want to plunge for a brand new tour to try the next level of experiences.................
Here is the web address
http://sextourguidejakartaindonesia.blogspot.com
or you may want to email us direct at
[email protected]
to get more info or to request for a customer fit tour to suit your requirements.
Thank you for reading.
Yes, we are a travel company and we do make a small profit.........please be aware of that.

Best regards.
Old 15-06-2011, 09:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 15
Xerus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Went to Club 36 which is next to Jayakarta Hotel.

Paid 100,000 IDR to get in. Got a Smirnoff Ice for that stupid 100,000 IDR entry charge.

Loud music, one long stage in an L shape. There are 4 poles in the shorter section but no customers sat there. Plenty of Indos ladies in the far end. All interested talking with each other and with their mobiles.

Had one Heineken at IDR 40,000, another Smirnoff Ice at IDR 45,000, Marlboro Lights at IDR 22,500.

Five thai ladies came up stage to dance. Bloody old looking, ugly, with fat bellies, rather out of shape compared to Bangkok and Southern Thailand towns ladies that work in clubs. Later, another 5 Thai ladies came. But a bit more pretty than the previous five totally CMI thai ladies.

Asked the waiter how much was the tequila that was pilled up, lined up in a tray and carried by a female staff. He said IDR 136,000 per glass. I pretended to be in total shock, grasped my neck in a strangle hold, and fainted. The waiter laughed.

Later, 5 Indos girls went on stage in bikinis. Better show here as 4 of them got big (.)(.) and these were shaking. Yup, shaking (.)(.) !!!!. And they danced better than the leftover Thai puyings !. I have seen better Thai ladies in Bangkok !!!!.

One nice lady with solid (.)(.) came to me. Nice. Solid (.)(.) !. Hey !, i am a tits man !. Next thing was that she wanted a drink. I gave her my unfinished Smirnoff Ice, she took it and pretended to drink it but still wanted a drink.

I told her to fuck off.

She fucked off in good nature but gave me a slap on my butt.

Br, make sure .. u leave some left overs for me tomorrow ya . .. you are having such a fu@#ing great time time there . looking forward for your call !
Old 15-06-2011, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xerus View Post
Br, make sure .. u leave some left overs for me tomorrow ya . .. you are having such a fu@#ing great time time there . looking forward for your call !
There are too many ceweks here 4 u. You no need even to look see the leftover !.

Today, me work liked a dog. Tonite, panting dog very thirsty, need some alcohol. Maybe try Illegals or go to Classic facilities.
Old 15-06-2011, 10:42 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 0
newbird9403 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbird9403 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbird9403 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by t4tortoise View Post
Senior Bro's Newbird & Rainman - Wondering if you can you tell me if Delta Spa is any good?

I passed it yesterday on the way back to my hotel...

I think the address is : Delta Spa Denpasar Selatan, Jakarta Capital Region 12710, Indonesia
Delta spa is the most expensive massage joint. A 90 mins massage cost around 460K. The girls are strictly not allowed to conduct hanky panky business. However the 460K includes a HJ.
Old 15-06-2011, 10:45 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 0
newbird9403 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbird9403 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbird9403 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Overall, my trip was fun, nothing much in terms of CHEONG, but did make some good friends (thanks bro newbird again!). It was my first trip and i thoroughly enjoyed it. Perhaps i will know how to cheong better in my next trip.

Hope I didn't bore you guys.[/QUOTE]

Bro, you are most welcome. Happy to be acquainted with you. I am also glad that you enjoyed yourself. Looking forward to catch up with you brother.
Old 15-06-2011, 04:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
kwing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bro up for any cheonging tonite in Jkt please pm me.. I am ok with any place.... cheers
Old 15-06-2011, 04:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
exori deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all!
i was going thru 20 pages of this thread and nobody mentioned malioboro hotel jkt.
just wanna make my 1st contribution!
its a nice hotel with a superb spa and a nice disco.
i went there in the afternoon and went to the spa 1st at gnd flr.
it was very classy and the hot pool was HUGE(approx. at least 5-6x those in sg) and there was these big lcds showing the sports channel. i didnt try out the rest of the facilities as i'm a pool person.

i went up to the 2nd lvl where the cafe was. thats where all the ladies were.
easily 50-60 of them. basically there were 2 groups- Locals and Premium(different nationalities eg spanish, russians, chinese) the manager will come to you and advise u on the damages. locals-1 shot $300k, bring out $1.5m, Premium-1 shot $120sgd, bring out $600sgd.

the locals- ok only and nothing much to tok abt.
Premium - Superb!! model-like and well dressed.

the price is steep but i tot wth.....might as well go for the best!!
decided to bring a premium chinese gal that caught my eye out.
so didnt get to see the massage rm there.
brought her back to my hotel and fired the 1st shot!!
then went out to jalan jalan(nice gf feel)

nitetime-was deciding whether to go to the malioboro disco, but decided to go back to hotel with my chick and have a nice relaxing nite...

my friend went to the disco and this is wat he discovered.
the dancers will strip and dance naked and stay that way after their performance on stage. then they will go ard and mingle and drink with the customers..NAKED!

my friend says that the dancers are locals too but way better than those we saw at the spa. he jio jioed one of them to go back with him and the price negoed was $1mil. but take note that their england is very very jialat, so communication may be an issue. the one my friend brought back was able to converse in pri sch england thus managed to nego.

in conclusion, go for the premium if u are in a spending mood. well worth every cent imho. or else go for the disco and try your luck. i will give the locals at the spa a pass.

hope the above info serve my bros here well!
CheerXXX!!
Old 15-06-2011, 04:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
Itchyboy is Cool - loads of Potential

Dear All Cheongsters in jakarta,

Will be going to Jakarta for a training trip...first time so need advice from you guys!!!

We will be staying at a hotel called the Hotel Santika BSD City located in an area called Serpong.

Any idea if there are any closer more convenient cheonging options available? i notice on google maps that the hotel is pretty far away from the city center and note that most of the places u speak of are around Jakarta itself.

Hope you can advise us!

Thank you.

Old 15-06-2011, 06:58 PM
Samster

t4tortoise is a living Saint! - you won't find bettert4tortoise is a living Saint! - you won't find bettert4tortoise is a living Saint! - you won't find bettert4tortoise is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thx Bro Newbird!
Will avoid it then...

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbird9403 View Post
Delta spa is the most expensive massage joint. A 90 mins massage cost around 460K. The girls are strictly not allowed to conduct hanky panky business. However the 460K includes a HJ.
On the vein on no hanky panky...

Last night worked untill around 10pm... went to get a massage at Mulia.. got a decent massage (no hanky panky la... its a 5 star and I was too tired to go outside) with 2 massuses (spelling?) called "Around the world" ... 660k IDR for 1 hr (I think its a pretty good deal when compared to SG's spas') Will just chargie it to boss... its his fault for making me have to work so hard...
Old 15-06-2011, 07:00 PM
Samster

Bro Exori, the Maliboro info is in the other JKT thread. =) But thx for sharing!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread