The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 13-06-2011, 10:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 14
stamphere deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystamphere deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Jakarta Info

I am going to Jakarta next saturday-monday for a naughty trip! So excited! However, due to budget constraints, only go to classic and travel!
Old 13-06-2011, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
tombyron deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by stamphere View Post
I am going to Jakarta next saturday-monday for a naughty trip! So excited! However, due to budget constraints, only go to classic and travel!
actually spending in jakarta is not expensive..you can have as low as 300k in certain areas if you know the 'lobang'..
Old 13-06-2011, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2416 / Power: 17
aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jakarta's trip

Hi guys, any recommendations where to go for foot massage? i tried the one in maliboro but it wasnt very good

Hi bro,
You could try shanglila footie and lotus footie.

Lotus is cheaper and have more girls but the foot massage is soso.....shanglila have lesser female but the foot massage are proper, plus a bit of the expensive side.

Hope this could help.

My humble two cents.
Old 13-06-2011, 01:46 PM
Samster

aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute

Hi bro,
you could try terminal and MTR group, they are quite reasonable.

My humble two cents.
Old 13-06-2011, 07:39 PM
Samster

Hi bro,
For someone looking for truly freelance, the could try the Jakarta Fair's SPG girls.
There are many who does FL for money, but there are a lot that does it for fun; as they have a lot of money. You can see the cars they drive.

My humble two cents.
Old 13-06-2011, 08:29 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Long Dick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros,
If you are new to Jakarta, may we offer you our company's service.
We do a Jakarta sex tour, it is an in depth guide for new comers to Jakarta.
Once you used our service once, you would a vast knowledge to last you for about month (30 days) worth of cheonging; after than you may want to plunge for a brand new tour to try the next level of experiences.................
Here is the web address
http://sextourguidejakartaindonesia.blogspot.com
or you may want to email us direct at
[email protected]
to get more info or to request for a customer fit tour to suit your requirements.
Thank you for reading.
Yes, we are a travel company and we do make a small profit.........please be aware of that.

Best regards.
Old 13-06-2011, 11:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1542 / Power: 18
ROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant future
Talking Re: Jakarta's trip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Long Dick View Post
Hi bros,
If you are new to Jakarta, may we offer you our company's service.
We do a Jakarta sex tour, it is an in depth guide for new comers to Jakarta.
Once you used our service once, you would a vast knowledge to last you for about month (30 days) worth of cheonging; after than you may want to plunge for a brand new tour to try the next level of experiences.................
Here is the web address
http://sextourguidejakartaindonesia.blogspot.com
or you may want to email us direct at
[email protected]
to get more info or to request for a customer fit tour to suit your requirements.
Thank you for reading.
Yes, we are a travel company and we do make a small profit.........please be aware of that.

Best regards.
thanks, i keep this in mind when i'm in INDO
Old 14-06-2011, 02:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 20
klguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find better

gain I'm repeating this for the sake of safety & to avoid being conned by this con artist @ aakumu;

I'm so glad you pointed out to me & all forumers that you're on Moderation as I had forgotten the Mods need to moderate your postings before approving of your postings! Guys you decide whom you wish to believe ??? Con Man with negative (-) 129 points or Seniors with many years on the forum, well respected & above all +points! It shows who you should trust & whom you shouldn't!!! The Mods are doing thier job to protect the forum from such con man & let's keep it safe! I agree that the choice is yours to partake or to avoid but do think twice becoz your action may result in not only lost of hard earned $ from being conned to not only pay above market prices based on past FRs but more importantly would you trust your safety to a proven FAKER/PROVEN MULTIPLE NICKS/PROFILE/THREAT ISSUER TO INNOCENT PARTIES/PROVEN ABUSER OF SAM'S forum??? I definatly WONT!
Quote:
Originally Posted by klguylate30s View Post
LOL now he admits after being caught~!

A word of caution if you noticed by now this is a thread started by aakumu to promote an agent which i believe it's him personally based on the manner of his/agent/clone's posting & several mistakes including postings @ http://thesbf.shop/showpos...postcount=1283 whereby he forgotten he's using aakumu nick and made a mistake & posted this & since he's under moderation for his many errors he tried to do some whitewashing by coming back with the following post @ http://thesbf.shop/showpos...postcount=1284 . He is a proven FAKER/PROVEN MULTIPLE NICKS/PROFILE/THREAT ISSUER TO INNOCENT PARTIES/PROVEN ABUSER OF SAM'S forum!!!

Be very cautious when reading postings or recommendations from this thread as it could be him/his clones (proven @ http://thesbf.shop/showpos...&postcount=341 ) only to promote his fake services & be WARNED guys just imagine if you take his tour & he doesn't like your face = you may end up in BIG TROUBLE instead of being assisted! I WOULD STAY AWAY FROM THIS CON MAN SERVICES! Please read the links to judge what kind of a pretender he is! Please feel free to contact seniors with reputable points for verification instead of those with immense negative points!

The constant postings by me is because he has issued physical threats to the other tour agent even though he wasn't involved in this as a few seniors started questioning him as to why he posted a FR which was copied & edited & posted as his own! Reference of a senior who caught his mistake @ http://thesbf.shop/showpos...&postcount=207. Please visit the other Jakarta thread for a non commercial@ http://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=113 & you may save yourself from being cheated & abused physically by this conman if he doesn't like you! I will continue to protect innocent fellow SBF members from this dangerous person!
Old 14-06-2011, 02:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 14
t4tortoise is a living Saint! - you won't find bettert4tortoise is a living Saint! - you won't find bettert4tortoise is a living Saint! - you won't find bettert4tortoise is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by fidodido94 View Post
Classic Hotel
Jl K.H Samanhudi No.43-45 Jakarta - Pusat, Indonesia.
For Reservation & Information : please contact.
Phone. (021) 385-2000 fax. (021) 385-2001.
http://classichoteljakarta.com

good hotel and good place for find girl. I ussually put my supplier from taiwan to stay there.
they have 2 place to get
1. Classic Terminal, It on the second floor, They have around 100 girls more, and the rate about 270.000-300.000 idr for short time, and 400.000 for 3 some. you can book the dancer also if you like around 1000.000
2. Classic Bunker, it is on the below floor, have entry charge around 75000 idr
and change the ticket for free beer. the girl mostly import girl from china (1.300.000 idr up ) and have local also for around 800.000
Thx senior bros.

Went to Classic Hotel.. had my first 3 some... $400k (for 1 shot) to mamasan for Indo locals. Had problems with communication with the girls... As I don't really speak bahasar.

Later I talked to the mamasan and she said for 2nd shot you pay the girl directly. Around $50k - 100k.
[She said to me for 3-some pay $400k to her and then $100k for both girls $50k each) is ok.]

Then went to CJ's not a lot of quality girls that I could see so I left... maybe I will head in another night or check out Maliboro - Any other bros want to go together tomorrow?
Old 14-06-2011, 10:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by klguylate30s View Post
gain I'm repeating this for the sake of safety & to avoid being conned by this con artist @ aakumu;

I'm so glad you pointed out to me & all forumers that you're on Moderation as I had forgotten the Mods need to moderate your postings before approving of your postings! Guys you decide whom you wish to believe ??? Con Man with negative (-) 129 points or Seniors with many years on the forum, well respected & above all +points! It shows who you should trust & whom you shouldn't!!! The Mods are doing thier job to protect the forum from such con man & let's keep it safe! I agree that the choice is yours to partake or to avoid but do think twice becoz your action may result in not only lost of hard earned $ from being conned to not only pay above market prices based on past FRs but more importantly would you trust your safety to a proven FAKER/PROVEN MULTIPLE NICKS/PROFILE/THREAT ISSUER TO INNOCENT PARTIES/PROVEN ABUSER OF SAM'S forum??? I definatly WONT!
Bro, you love him so deep, huh?

Bad blood? you also victim before?
Old 14-06-2011, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Bro, you love him so deep, huh?

Bad blood? you also victim before?
Hi bro,
I am also confused.....I was not aware of his affection.......
Ps. do let me if you need any infos.

My humble two cents.
Old 14-06-2011, 02:26 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
tametiger05760 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainman View Post
Hehe... Now I hang out in Tangerang leh.... SO many new places here....
Boss

Can you please share some of the places at Tangerang. My office is at Bintaro and it is a pain to travel to Kota. Takes 1.5 hours in the evening. Thank you.
Old 14-06-2011, 02:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Ikanbilis188 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Finally a long overdue FRs. This is my first time writing. Please don;t shoot me.
Firstly special thanks to bro NewBird for the hospitality and showing me around Jakarta. It was indeed an eye opener for a first timer like me.

Day 1
Reached Jakarta at 8.00pm local time, and departed to hotel for checkin. Process was smooth and got myself into the grand deluxe room and took a shower. Quickly hailed a cab and got myself to my first destination ---> CJ Bar, hotel mulla. Met bro newbird there and he showed me around the bar. Explained a fair bit about the working mechanism and i personally enjoyed the live band. As time passes, more and more ladies are seen loitering around waiting for prospects. I went around 2 rounds looking for my type of gal, but failed to locate. Nonetheless, we had 2 local chicks sitting beside us who are gulping down JD with coke, hence it was not that boring. One of the lady is from Bandung, and i will talk more abt her in Day 3.
RIght before i ciao, went for last round and this time saw this sweet looking lady, and managed to agree to terms and here she is, ready to follow me back.
However, thing didn't turn out too well, as there was a miscommunication and i thought she was going to stay LT with me, but turned out she only wanted ST and needed to leave by 4am. Anyhow, the process was pretty SOP and ended up with damage of 800K.

Day 2
Woke up and had breakfast, went for my meeting at Le Grandeur. After meeting, as i had plenty of time to kill, decided to venture into Mangga dua area and ended up in the Mangga Dua mall, with loads of shop selling IT stuff and pirated movies. Got myself some DVDs and realized time is still very early, damn it!
Took a cab to Travels Spa and as per what the bros here said, the facility is pretty much negligible, as i can find better spas in KL. Took a dip, bathe and went to the lounge area. Approached by Mamasan and while having my beer, a thin, long hair lady from Jawa tengah joined me. She is sweet, but a bit tanned, not the fair type.
Nonetheless, lil bro overtook matters and ended up going into room with her.
Name : LangWa
Boobs : B Cup, just nice.
BJ - pretty good and eager to please.
FJ - pretty tight and accommodating. Ended up in doggie style
Overall an ok session. Chit chatted a while before time is up. One drawback -> the aircond in room was almost non-existent.

After session, saw more girls trickling in. However, did not notice any new gems. Was advised by mamasan that if tah pau from 12am to 10am, it will cost 900k.
Went back to hotel after that and had a power nap. Woke up at abt 6 and then met up with bro newbird for dinner at Garuda nasi padang. Nice meal, and damn lotsa dishes to choose.

After dinner, bro newbird brought me to the renowned Marioboro spa. Now this is definitely an eye opener! the lady dancing in the jacuzzi pool, sexy dancers on stage, and whole lotsa imported goods, where my jaw literally dropped
Spend some time looking at the chicks and customers, The dancers came asking for LDs but we casually turned them down. Didn't have any action here, as i personally do not think it's worth the money paid. Anyhow, just my view.

After parting Marioboro, went back to hotel and tried to sleep but ended up looking into the ceiling. Decided to venture out again, and went to club 36. Paid entrance week and took the complimentary drink. Watched the strip show on bar and nothing caught my attention. The tranz house music was too much for me and i decided to leave for CJ again after 1/2 hour there.

Took a cab to CJ and this time the crowd were less. Took a heineken and looked around. Spotted a shoulder length lady, sitting quietly, sipping her drink. To me she is fairly decent looking and sweet, in fact. Observed her a while and decided to walk up to her. Bought her a drink, chit chatted, groping to find out more Asked me the usual questions like 'are u alone?', 'where u stay?' and blah blah..
As it was almost 1.30, decided to go back, Asked if she is keen to go with me and turned out she only does ST. Kinda disappointing, but anyhow, still proceeded as I find her quite a good companion.

Session was good. Eager to please and ensure that i came. I guessed i was too tired and could;t perform. Ended up she had to blow me all the way. Again. it was pretty good chemistry.
Damage - 1 juta

Day 3
Prior to this, i have been in constant contact with the first lady (from bandung) whom we got acquainted in CJ bar on day 1. (thanks to bro newbird for her no). Managed to coax her to join me in Jakarta again and she duly arrived in the afternoon from Bandung. She brought me some local food and it was nice
Let her rested a while, and decided to go out for lunch. Went to Senayan City, had lunch and proceeded to Plaza semanggi for souvenir shopping. Found no such thing there and only stalls selling dresses, shoes and diners. Ended up buying her 2 dresses and a pair of shoe, as she said she only had a piece of attire and she wanted to go Hard Rock Cafe. Spent quite a fair bit of time here, so much so that bro newbird gave up on me and decided not to join me in Hardrock (sorry bro!)
After shopping, went back to hotel, and freshen up and went to Hard Rock for dinner. The food was ok but the band sucks. Saw one bule was walking with his underwear at knee length and a flaccid dick. He was obviously wasted.
Stayed in the cafe till about 12 am and left for hotel soon.
At the hotel, decided to take things slow and somehow, I do not feel nice explaining what happened. Overall it was a nice experience, but i guessed she was a bit inexperienced and i had to take charge all the time
Doze off after that and had another round the next morning. Went to Plaza Indonesia for brunch and bought her more gifts. Gave her some cash and off i went to the airport. Got her YM id and will visit her again in my next trip to Bandung.

Overall, my trip was fun, nothing much in terms of CHEONG, but did make some good friends (thanks bro newbird again!). It was my first trip and i thoroughly enjoyed it. Perhaps i will know how to cheong better in my next trip.

Hope I didn't bore you guys.
Old 14-06-2011, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 978 / Power: 23
Rainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tametiger05760 View Post
Boss

Can you please share some of the places at Tangerang. My office is at Bintaro and it is a pain to travel to Kota. Takes 1.5 hours in the evening. Thank you.
Blok M area is closer gan?
BSD Orchard SPA..... check out this forum lah... Bintang Mewar

Good luck

When there is a problem, there will always be a solution.

So why let the problem bother you
Old 14-06-2011, 04:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
aventurier deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tametiger05760 View Post
Boss

a lot of place to go in Tangerang. Find a hotel name FM1 or FM3, I forgot then ask for the bellboy about a girl. beware of stupid religious activist there though
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread