The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 23-01-2015, 06:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 10
Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack hammer View Post
No worries, mutantchicken. I shared about the places that I went to and my virgin trip experiences. If after reading, you decide it's true then its true lor. If you decide otherwise, so be it too cos you are entitled to your opinion.

No harm done.
I am not so familiar with the Viet scene but if I relate to Thailand many times girls do not raise the question of their tip with customers they feel comfortable with. They assume the customer knows.
Then some of these customers assume that since the girls never asked for money..then its a freebie.
I had an American customer..1st trip to Pattaya..Iraq vet and all...and claims he got the girl for free on his 1st night. But he did pay the barfine from that bar. He claimed she did it cos she liked him. And he went on and on about how he never ever paid for sex. I warned him that he is playing a dangerous game. Pay the girl even if she never asked. Unless you put money in her purse then she returned it to you.
Well apparently he did not heed my advice. 3 days later he was in hospital with 20 stitches on his head and 2 stab wounds to his thigh. Was a 250000 baht hospital bill.
Nothing is for free in the mongering world. If its really 'free' then it dont belong in this website.
Old 23-01-2015, 06:42 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
mutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud of

My thoughts exactly but also how are these freebies helping anyone if they not repeatable by all the readers....further why you talk abt non commercial encounters h
Old 23-01-2015, 10:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soi6 View Post
Well apparently he did not heed my advice. 3 days later he was in hospital with 20 stitches on his head and 2 stab wounds to his thigh. Was a 250000 baht hospital bill.
Nothing is for free in the mongering world. If its really 'free' then it dont belong in this website.
i nvr believe there is free lunch in this world...come here to share more of your experience...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 23-01-2015, 10:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 10
hoang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhoang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Yes du mien garden cafe go Vap is a newer one, with a garden and banyan malayan tree style.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoian View Post
There is another Du Mien at 221A Nguyen Trong Tuyen, Phu Nhuan District. Is DM Garden a new branch?

The same owner owns another cafe called Mien Dong Thao (221A Nguyen Trong Tuyen, Phu Nhuan District) which I like best.
Old 23-01-2015, 11:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 10
Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
i nvr believe there is free lunch in this world...come here to share more of your experience...
This thread I reading with earnest..cos normally I go Vietnam for work only. Now got chance can sample other fruits forbidden before. Thus planning a trip sometime soon. Would have gone this week if I not fallen sick again.
Old 24-01-2015, 02:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 871 / Power: 14
Forum_dude is a splendid one to beholdForum_dude is a splendid one to beholdForum_dude is a splendid one to beholdForum_dude is a splendid one to beholdForum_dude is a splendid one to beholdForum_dude is a splendid one to beholdForum_dude is a splendid one to behold

Met up with Bro Mutantchicken for 2 days when I was in HCM

He's a really cool guy, taking good care of me when I was there and ensuring I don't be a carrot head.

First day
Met up at a cafe with many SYT, had some coffee n beer to chill out
After that bro MC brought me to BBBJ salon, saw a cute looking one and bro MC said her service is gd. So i tried her. we stripped to our birthday suit and lied down, she wiped me clean with wet towel then proceed to cat bath me all over, honestly one of the best cat bath i had. then came the BBBJ CIM, all for a neat price tag of 170k.

Then we went for some spicy seafood noodles, damage around 150k or so i can't remember.

After the meal, bro MC brought me to a few BBBJ cafe. It was a little more rundown than i expected, but the girls standard are good and all of them will be naked during service & allow fingering to your heart content. Around 4-5 girls in each BBBJ cafe if i remembered correctly, the chio-est SYT in each shop i would rate her at least a 7/10 for looks n figure. Guess the price tag??? 120k haha! Really at this price for such quality, i would never have believed it if i havent seen it for myself.

I fully agree with what Bro MC said to me. He said, in vietnam for cheonging, the question is whether we know the right places and whether we have enough sperm to cheong, not the $.

Bro MC is really a sincere guy, i remember the day he has something on after meeting me, i told him he can leave first ill just grab a cab back or smth, he insisted to wait till i got on the cab before he leaves to ensure my safety in the ulu area.

Value for $, 10/10 (Fucking Unbelievable, try it to believe it)
Old 24-01-2015, 10:20 AM
Samster

hoang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhoang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Introduction to sai gon eco tourism

Vam Sat Ecological Tourist Center
Located in Can Gio District, Vam Sat lies between the two rivers Vam Sat and Long Tau. The area used to belong to Dong Nai Province before being merged into Ho Chi Minh City in 1978

There’s a wide variety of activities which are offered at Vam Sat Tourist Center, of which both ecological and recreational aspects are included. The basis tour must include observing the unique ecological system of mangrove forest, visiting Bat Swamp, crocodile farm and also bird-watching. In addition, you can do crocodile and crab fishing.

Getting there.
It takes about 3 hours to go to this site by motorbikes or cars from ho chi minh city centre. The more convenient way for tourist is to book a local tour with a guide.

Last edited by hoang; 24-01-2015 at 10:41 AM.
Old 24-01-2015, 10:26 AM
Samster

Introduction to sai gon eco tourism

Vam Sat Ecological Tourist Center

Last edited by hoang; 24-01-2015 at 10:40 AM.
Old 24-01-2015, 10:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 10
vespalx125 is a Helpful and Caring Samstervespalx125 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forum_dude View Post
I fully agree with what Bro MC said to me. He said, in vietnam for cheonging, the question is whether we know the right places and whether we have enough sperm to cheong, not the $.

Bro MC is really a sincere guy, i remember the day he has something on after meeting me, i told him he can leave first ill just grab a cab back or smth, he insisted to wait till i got on the cab before he leaves to ensure my safety in the ulu area.

Mate, thank you for paying for my share.
Old 24-01-2015, 11:17 AM
Samster

Introduction to freelance call girl (gai goi)

This pretty friendly girl asking price for 300K per shot at go Vap.
A little meaty, fair and smooth skin

Please dont ask me for contact, i am not OKT.

Old 24-01-2015, 11:51 AM
Samster

Introduction to sai gon coffeeshop

Urban station
Urban Station Coffee is a Vietnamese chain of modern style coffeehouses located all around hcmc. They serve coffee, Italian sodas and a range of similar drinks. Their outlets have a modern Western interior design inspired by foreign take away coffee places.

The drinks were really cheap, with prices ranging from 17,000đ for a black coffee to 35,000đ for smoothies, shakes and chocolate drinks. Takeaways cost even less, usually 4,000 – 5,000đ cheaper than staying in.

Pair the cheap drinks with air-conditioned, clean and modern interior, you get a great place to hang out with friends or do some works on your laptop with the wifi. It is popular among the young vietnamese.

Old 24-01-2015, 12:18 PM
Samster (B)

mutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forum_dude View Post
Met up with Bro Mutantchicken for 2 days when I was in HCM

He's a really cool guy, taking good care of me when I was there and ensuring I don't be a carrot head.

First day
Met up at a cafe with many SYT, had some coffee n beer to chill out
After that bro MC brought me to BBBJ salon, saw a cute looking one and bro MC said her service is gd. So i tried her. we stripped to our birthday suit and lied down, she wiped me clean with wet towel then proceed to cat bath me all over, honestly one of the best cat bath i had. then came the BBBJ CIM, all for a neat price tag of 170k.

Then we went for some spicy seafood noodles, damage around 150k or so i can't remember.

After the meal, bro MC brought me to a few BBBJ cafe. It was a little more rundown than i expected, but the girls standard are good and all of them will be naked during service & allow fingering to your heart content. Around 4-5 girls in each BBBJ cafe if i remembered correctly, the chio-est SYT in each shop i would rate her at least a 7/10 for looks n figure. Guess the price tag??? 120k haha! Really at this price for such quality, i would never have believed it if i havent seen it for myself.

Thanks it was a pleasure meeting you but just to maintain the accuracy of reporting the first hottoc was 250k....the cafe bj are 120-140k....if you want cim then 170k....again thanks for trusting me
Old 24-01-2015, 12:23 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoang View Post
Introduction to freelance call girl (gai goi)

This pretty friendly girl asking price for 300K per shot ahaven't tried then please ap.
A little meaty, fair and smooth skin

Please dont ask me for contact, i am not OKT.

I would rather commentary on her service with you...saying she meaty fair d smooth skin we can yourself from the pic....if you havent tried then please state so
Old 24-01-2015, 12:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 10
vespalx125 is a Helpful and Caring Samstervespalx125 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutantchicken View Post
I would rather commentary on her service with you...saying she meaty fair d smooth skin we can yourself from the pic....if you havent tried then please state so
I am sure he posted just from website and guaranteed he did not tested. This girl is old and breast is sagged.
Old 24-01-2015, 01:04 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by singlun View Post
Guys,I remembered that there are some discussions about taking a ride from the hcm airport. The last time I went, I encountered difficulties getting one. ..
hey when u wanna pm and u pass me a number please check if its right hahah
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread