The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 06-05-2024, 07:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 7
Axel88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAxel88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAxel88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgcs View Post
purposely walked pass last month after a long time, have PRC sitting outside and molest me when i walk past like old time GL, too bad its 5/10 cmi. the viet sitting outside looks much better.

but seems like viet getting the recommendations here. any bro can recommend any good PRC who does Message + Full PRC this area?
Check your PM
Old 07-05-2024, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
wheelsern deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeePeeBoyinSG View Post
Just sharing info :
Viet Lily (formerly at Geylang) is now working at S.A., since her return to Singapore on May 2.
Bros who had tried her (including myself) would remember her totally shaven south and tight smooth body.
Total damage (all-in) : 3Berries.

In case people are wondering how Lily looks like : https://ibb.co/7pF8zrD

Happy exploring.

Can share contact or location via PM please? Help out a bro here
Old 07-05-2024, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 19
wphe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywphe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axel88 View Post
The number starting with 6 should be ok. For that side of the road will have a line up kind of situation the girls will sit outside just approach who you like. There are a number who are decent looking.

If you want to play it even safer for that side of the road got 2 MLs whose start with L with the same pronounciation also from the same country. Those 2 are gems. They will sometimes sit outside beside the bbq restaurant.
Nice bro. Will up you later
Old 07-05-2024, 08:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 450 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13864 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Any good MP at Syed Alwi Road ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by matureguy_sg View Post
for bros who add coco contact never reply i will pass you jer mobile no because i think she posted too many sexy photos in wechat amd kenna suspended. I.wi.share her wechat again if she manage to retrive it or create a new.account. Meanwhile juat watapps her.lol
This coco ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherrypink4940 View Post

Old 07-05-2024, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 6
sgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find better

ok thanks bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axel88 View Post
Check your PM
Old 07-05-2024, 11:06 AM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 908 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120171 / Power: 180
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just sharing info :
Viet Lily (formerly at Geylang) is now working at S.A., since her return to Singapore on May 2.
Bros who had tried her (including myself) would remember her totally shaven south and tight smooth body.

Happy exploring.
Her boobs enhance or natural?

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 07-05-2024, 11:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 538 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2700 / Power: 1
PeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
Her boobs enhance or natural?
Viet Lily has enhanced C boobs, and white tiger south (used IPL) that is very yummy).
Nowadays, extremely difficult to find slim ladies with natural sizeable boobs (it defies nature and how the body works - sizeable natural boobs would require thicker body frame to support).

Last night, after having boom boom time with a pretty long hair PRC ML A @ Lavender (recently renovated joint) who was very good with her mouth, I walked pass Syed Alwi and chatted with Viet Lily for a while.
For those who have tried Viet Lily she looks exactly like her photo - no Photoshop.
And Lily told me that her rates are 3Berries (no need to do booking via boss to get this rate).
Old 07-05-2024, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1126 / Power: 2
dontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud of
Quote:
I used to have full visibility of the MLs along both sides of this road. But my attention is now shifted to other parts of Singapore (I explore North, Central, East, West).
Shall let other Bros comment.
Can share more on central and north?
Old 07-05-2024, 01:18 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 908 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120171 / Power: 180
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Viet Lily has enhanced C boobs, and white tiger south (used IPL) that is very yummy).
Nowadays, extremely difficult to find slim ladies with natural sizeable boobs (it defies nature and how the body works - sizeable natural boobs would require thicker body frame to support).

Last night, after having boom boom time with a pretty long hair PRC ML A @ Lavender (recently renovated joint) who was very good with her mouth, I walked pass Syed Alwi and chatted with Viet Lily for a while.
For those who have tried Viet Lily she looks exactly like her photo - no Photoshop.
And Lily told me that her rates are 3Berries (no need to do booking via boss to get this rate).
Oh. TY for the info.

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 08-05-2024, 10:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 473 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2083 / Power: 9
unclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond repute

was told that Coco went back her home town n only be back next week. SO bros who got the contact please be patient for her return next week.
Old 08-05-2024, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 16
StoryOfMyLife deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Just sharing info :

Happy exploring.
Hi bro, can share contact?

Thank you!
Old 09-05-2024, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 239 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 9
coachkenlim is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoachkenlim is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoachkenlim is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tried Jing Jing on Monday. She belongs to same boss under Coco but she is in 6X Syed Alwi Road. She is fresh and good.

Face: 8 (my type. I like. Looks better than photo. 1st photo in her wechat looks like her, the rest make her look bigger)
Boobs: B (natural) Soft and sensitive
Body: just right, not too slim
Massage: 5 (had better, mostly piano. Still have lots to learn)
Bbbj: 8 (can keep going and with suction. Maintains eye contact all the time)
FJ: 8 cow girl can ride very well. Switch a few positions and is accommodating. Aims to please. Moaning is sexy too.

Recently reached our shores.

Planning to RTF cos I like her looks and attitude.
Old 10-05-2024, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1139 / Power: 7
JAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud of

Anyone tried Star at the same 6x shop?
Old 10-05-2024, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
JNJN3389 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAVgent View Post
Anyone tried Star at the same 6x shop?
Tried Star, looks same as her photo really small size but voice quite deep so caught me by surprise. SOP, nothing to shout about, maybe no chemistry so won't rtf
Old 11-05-2024, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 1
sparklyCum is one of the Best!sparklyCum is one of the Best!sparklyCum is one of the Best!

This ML profile pic like so slutty, any bro try before?

Many times their pic I think cannot trust 1

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1