The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 30-04-2019, 12:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1201 / Power: 23
Gentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud of
Re: Vientiane,Laos

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooler07 View Post
first 2 nights in Vientiane... as a newbie here to share my experience...

tuk tuk is expensive, 30k to 50k Kip... they refuse to cut below 30k even my girl try to nego... LL if at late night...

Day time, you can use LOCA app. the app can be setup and registered outside Laos. More drivers are available now... i took from Dalah spa back to my hotel cost only 29k. if taking tuk tuk, i think will cost 40k bcos of the distance.
Bro cooler07, thanks for sharing
Old 01-05-2019, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 19
cooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant future

the other 2 nights are mainly rinse and repeat of my first 2 nights. Nothing much...

As i am not a massage person. i did not try the massages like white lotus or champa massage. so cant comment much.

I just hang out at Mekong KTV get girl... then walk to Mark2 for food, beer and live band (usually spend 300k to 400k)... then back to hotel... the girls will usually leave at 6am... some slightly later 7 or 8am, never till noon, even we have some chemistry.

Mark 2 has a lot of pretty girls eating in groups (all girls), some of them waiting to go disco... i think may be able to sian them if you are sweet talker in pasa thai or laos... many drive there...

I did have a few wechat greetings that surfaces on my last night, the pictures look wonderful, model like...
but most don't want to video call. only 1 video call and i am shocked, she dont look like the person in the pictures at all. but she claim to be... she was w/o makeup and looked terrible. I wonder if it is bcos of the wonders of makeup... immediately, i rejected her offer.

btw i went to vientiane center... it is a lousy shopping center by our standard... small size and lousy facilities. Save your time if u wanted to shop there (go morning market better)... unless u wanted to watch movie or play bowling...

I use LOCA for my trip from hotel to airport, takes 10mins drive and 54k kip.

Side topics:
Best coffee i have is Le Trio Coffee (small cup cost 20k). they roast and make fresh coffee from local produce beans. They only sell coffee and nothing else. Highly recommend for coffee lovers.

Last edited by cooler07; 01-05-2019 at 12:34 AM.
Old 01-05-2019, 11:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6188 / Power: 10
Zakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Side topics:
Best coffee i have is Le Trio Coffee (small cup cost 20k). they roast and make fresh coffee from local produce beans. They only sell coffee and nothing else. Highly recommend for coffee lovers.
Nice FR bro, your taste must be really high to rate those girls in Mekong a 6.5-7, comparing the girls with cambodia/myanmar and thailand. But each to it's own.

How is the service from the girls in Mekong for you?

Have to agree with you, Lao coffee is as good as Vietnamese coffee.
Old 01-05-2019, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
kwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud of

Quote:
Mark 2 has a lot of pretty girls eating in groups (all girls), some of them waiting to go disco... i think may be able to sian them if you are sweet talker in pasa thai or laos... many drive there...
Yup, need to know some thai to hook them up, alot of ktv girls there also own cars as well cause it's dirt cheap over there. if you have really good chem with her, she might just send to you to airport when your leaving. (happened to 1 of my friends)

Quote:
I did have a few wechat greetings that surfaces on my last night, the pictures look wonderful, model like...
but most don't want to video call. only 1 video call and i am shocked, she dont look like the person in the pictures at all. but she claim to be... she was w/o makeup and looked terrible. I wonder if it is bcos of the wonders of makeup... immediately, i rejected her offer.
lucky you didn't take it, should be a ladyboy

Quote:
I use LOCA for my trip from hotel to airport, takes 10mins drive and 54k kip.

Side topics:
i think the hotel i recommended provide free transfer to airport. you didn't check with them? but at 54k trip is almost the same if u get a car to airport,
sometimes i get 50k , sometimes 60k to airport.

gotta try Le Trio coffee 1 of these days then, usually i hang out at scandinavian bakery as they have a decent pastry
Old 01-05-2019, 05:19 PM
Samster

kwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakarum View Post
Agreed with you too, it's just that they don't have the civet cat coffee only else i find the bean taste and smell is the same as viet coffee.
i usually buy alot of coffee when i come back
Old 01-05-2019, 06:09 PM
Samster

cooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Nice FR bro, your taste must be really high to rate those girls in Mekong a 6.5-7, comparing the girls with cambodia/myanmar and thailand. But each to it's own.

How is the service from the girls in Mekong for you?

I am used to Bkk G-Club qualities, hence my expectation is higher.

i can speak a little pasa thai... and bring them to Mark2 for food, drinks and live bands... so we chat alittle to build up some chemistry... that may improve the services i received. I think they are fine, but not as passionate as the thais.
Old 01-05-2019, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwaychup View Post
lucky you didn't take it, should be a ladyboy
Not sure if she is a ladyboy. She showed me her naked body in the video call, she has good figure and sound like a lady... but the face looks totally different from the pics. I wonder why she still dare to do video call.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwaychup View Post
gotta try Le Trio coffee 1 of these days then, usually i hang out at scandinavian bakery as they have a decent pastry
you can also get some nice breakfast from Joma cafe, next to Le Trio coffee.
Old 01-05-2019, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Not sure if she is a ladyboy. She showed me her naked body in the video call, she has good figure and sound like a lady... but the face looks totally different from the pics. I wonder why she still dare to do video call.

you can also get some nice breakfast from Joma cafe, next to Le Trio coffee.
joma is pricey thou for it's stuffs.
and they are like our subway here, franchise restaurant

got your fl wechat id to send or not? let me take a look
Old 03-05-2019, 01:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
What kind you looking for? Many on wechat, i tried....... you will see some white minivan with girls in it, some will be standing outside, they charge around 300k for long time, ......

So if you have a motorbike, there are brothels, and pubs near the luang prabang stadium, its very dark and you will see some very obvious neon lights. They also charge 150k short time abd 300k long time. ....
Anyway i will try to give more details on LP and VV soon.
Some images of brothels cum pubs. It is just out of nowhere. But i will give.....
300,000 kips for LT is very cheap. Your fr got me very interested to go Luang Prabang.
Old 03-05-2019, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 12
densha is one of the Best!densha is one of the Best!densha is one of the Best!

Quote:
first 2 nights in Vientiane... as a newbie here to share my experience...

tuk tuk is expensive, 30k to 50k Kip... they refuse to cut below 30k even my girl try to nego... LL if at late night...

i have 2 more nights here, pm me if u wanted to have a beer together.
Thanks for concise but good FR. I just got here and will be in Vientiane until Monday. Any bros in town can ping me.

Will also start to feed my report soon.
Old 04-05-2019, 11:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by densha View Post
....... I just got here and will be in Vientiane until Monday. Any bros in town can ping me. .....
Will also start to feed my report soon.
Hi, waiting for your report.

Lately ive been reading on Laos, and so i come across this report from other forum and so i repost it here for members to read. This fr was dated yesterday :-

"LP: A Changing Town. Back a little while ago from my trip to LP. Thanks all who gave me insight from your trips since my last visit there.

Wow what a change it's gone through! The chicken farm is gone. Wiped off the face of the earth. And a real farm is now in its place. The shacks between Manomai road and uPub are likewise no longer in operation, victims of the furious development that seems to be everywhere in LP these days. Happy beer restaurant, as the prior poster mentioned, is gone.

The Viet shack behind the stadium survives, as do a few beer bars on the main road south and off a few of its side streets. I didn't look at massage places, just not my style.

The best source I found were the roving vans. The drive around the city with a load of girls and will come to you. Prices are reasonable - 250/300 for ST, 400 for LT. The girls are excellent! Stock is nice and fresh; of comparable quality to the old shacks on Manomai where I had many an enjoyable screw. I built a good rapport with one of the driver / pimps in particular and had a few great girls.

When you fly in you can see the high-speed train being built. Get out there and enjoy what's left of peaceful LP before it's too late!"
Old 04-05-2019, 12:47 PM
Samster

BACKGROUND
The is my fifth or sixth times in Vientiane with the first time being nearly 7 years ago. I can definitely see big changes in the mongering scene with things becoming worst thanks to large influx of mainlanders and Koreans punters, some of whom really contributed to killing the scene for good.

Physically, Laotian girls are not at the same level as the Thais or the Vietnamese (2 of the best in term of average beauty in SE Asia IMO). However, Laotian women on average do have purer attitude (and less plastic surgery), reminding me quite a bit of Chiangmai women from 20 years ago. It was even way better 7++ years ago.

In all I still like Laos because you don't feel like they try to rip you off at every turn, unlike Vietnam (probably the worst in the region). If you speak Thai, it's a huge bonus since almost everyone of them understand it (even if they speak back in Laos). And average Laotian still have high opinion of the Thais (opposite the other way around and even more so many years back).

It's a nice place to come to relax, take life at slower place, and cheong (as long as you have proper expectation).

DAY 1 ish
Took Thai Smile from Bangkok to Vientiane. You could save around 1500 THB taking other low cost airlines to Udon then hop on shuttle bus to Nongkai then cross border to Vientiane. If you come on wrong timing, the border crossing traffic can get very very tedious. The hassle definitely not worth the saving for me.

Use LOCA app to hail a ride to my hotel. Saved about 15-20k KIP over airport taxi. If you travel with 3 or more party where you can split cost, it may make more sense to hire private van with driver. Possible to find one for around 2500 THB all in for 8 hours stretch (additional for OT...usualy 500-1000 THB more).

Booked 1 night at Vientiane Hotel. Not my favorite hotel in term of price/design/quality ratio but the only hotel in town that serves my primary Day 1 goal. Overnight Viet girl from Vientiane Plaza massage. After checked in, I napped around 2 hours to wait for the sun heat to lessen. Walked over to Vientiane Plaza to look at line-up. Note down 3 numbers I'm interested to take back. Told shop owner I'll be back.

It basically cost 930K KIP to bring the girl back for overnight. As mentioned, they can only do this with Vientiane Plaza Hotel (something to do with VISA condition as well as arrangement with local LE) The period starts from 11pm to 9am. The price is all in (shop fee plus FJ).

Last call here is 2am. Girls quality here are quite high. In term of looks, they are better looking on average than every KTV in town. They are on same level as girls at higher end massage in Ho Chi Minh like Vien Dong Hotel (although that one you only get HJ). Usually BBBJ (whereas SYT Laotians usually don't even BJ, let alone BBBJ).

The usual fee is 130k KIP for shop and 400k KIP for girl tip for FJ. PRO TIPS: You can ask for 80k KIP course (which is 40 minutes instead of 1 hour). Save yourself 50k KIP. The shop will give you 130k as default unless you ask for 80k course.

Girls don't really massage anyway so unless you're Olympian cheongster, I think 40 minutes more than enough time. In term of price and look, you can't even get this in Vietnam...Vientiane Plaza ironically represent the best value for Viet girls in the world. Some may argue and say "how about Queen Bee or Lotus in Ho Chi Minh?" Those are nice but girls quality a notch below while price is more or less same.

While BBBJ is usually standard here, the rest of service varies from girl to girl. While it's easy to get very nice looking girls here, good GFE is harder. Most of these girls do not kiss because they usually reserve that for either their boyfriends or someone they really like. It's one of those principal which many of your bros come across I'm sure. Kissing for them are more sacred than FJ and BBBJ

After my reecee, called ride via LOCA and grab a nice local but clean meal off recommendation from my driver. As other bros noted, transportation here is expensive (due to logistic of importing and bringing petrol into the country) so LOCA gives me a piece of mind. Not a lot of driver but also not a lot of user so I get my ride literally every time. Food also as other bros noted, more expensive than Thailand on average of 30% again thanks to both inflation and importing many materials.

Went to cafe nearby to get some coffee as well as read up on our forum for more intel. Called LOCA to go check out girls at Merci KTV. Manager remembered me so that's good. Didn't sit and go to Mekong KTV to see their line-up. Note down numbers for both place the girls I'm interested in.

PRO TIPS: You don't have to use karaoke. You can just take the girls and leave (save yourself on karaoke especially when you travel alone like me). 800k KIP for LT at Merci and 820 or 830k KIP for Mekong. Quality for both place similar.

After reecee at both places, I made my way back to Vientiane Plaza massage. Do one last line-up in case there are even better ones not in previous line-up. Seems like my top choice I noted down still the best one. Actually I had 2 top choices but shop owner recommended one over the other in term of service. FYI, the owner do ask customers every time they finished to get intel on each girl's service. Not usual MO for most Vietnamese joints who just want to take your money today and not care too much if you return or not.

To her credit, her recommendation is spot on. Maybe our chemistry also there but I get full-on GFE with my girl. That includes very passionate and repeated DFK. For me, good kiss is better than BBBJ. I'll not go into too much detail but suffice to say I'm very happy. Nice face, very white smooth skin, and natural big tits with dark pink color. Nice combo of GFE and PSE. She left around 10:30am in the morning.

On to Day 2
Old 04-05-2019, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
BACKGROUND

Girls quality here are quite high. In term of looks, they are better looking on average than every KTV in town. They are on same level as girls at higher end massage in Ho Chi Minh like Vien Dong Hotel (although that one you only get HJ). Usually BBBJ (whereas SYT Laotians usually don't even BJ, let alone BBBJ).
I only got BJ and lousy service. I don't see HCMC quality there... I got better quality and service in HCMC... maybe i went at the wrong time, at around 6pm. What is the best time to go? definitely go for 80k 40mins next time.

Quote:
BACKGROUND
PRO TIPS: You don't have to use karaoke. You can just take the girls and leave (save yourself on karaoke especially when you travel alone like me). 800k KIP for LT at Merci and 820 or 830k KIP for Mekong. Quality for both place similar.
Which KTV has better quality girls? Merci or Mekong?

have you try Tihao and Sanjiang? can pick up w/o going through the process of karaoke also?
Old 05-05-2019, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
I only got BJ and lousy service. I don't see HCMC quality there... I got better quality and service in HCMC... maybe i went at the wrong time, at around 6pm. What is the best time to go? definitely go for 80k 40mins next time.

have you try Tihao and Sanjiang? can pick up w/o going through the process of karaoke also?
Mekong has a lot more girls but I think there are more girls MCOT at Merci (2 at Merci and 1 at Mekong). By my MCOT I mean around 6-7/10.

Sanjiang has higher quality girls than both as well as quantity. However, it's catered to mainland Chinese meaning you have to get there around 7pm to get best pick.

I visited 5 karaoke so far and all 5 can take-out without having to sit. Seems to be standard here. Which is great and I hope it will not change.

For Vientiane I had average service my very first time there several years back. Having said that, do keep in mind these girls must go through at least 4-6 customer per day. And I'd imagined some of them to not be that pleasant (even on this trip I had group of 6 mainlanders waltz in...and they all got those rude ass ignorance/arrogance that many mainlanders seem to have...you know the kind of attitude that endear them to so many local population across Asia).

However, since I started to make conversation with these girls on common interests (V-pop music, etc)...my luck in term of service goes up exponentially. Applies to girls in Vietnam also. I think best time to go is either in the beginning or the end.
Old 05-05-2019, 02:29 AM
Samster

Quote:

i guess you pick someone that is not interested in you thats why the service is not that good.
i also get good service and gfe at VPM.

is dihao still open? been a long time since i went there cos it's so far, i think girl numbers sanjiang should have the most.
quality maybe sichuan but i haven't really go thru their parade yet and they are the most ex in town.
merci i say it's good to pick up girls at goldstar disco and some of the girls at merci will go over there after work to look for LT

be going over to LP this coming thursday, any bros there wanna meet up for some chionging?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1