The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 26-06-2016, 09:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
kenji2013 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
MPs alone Upper Paya Lebar road

Hi Bros,

I'm planning to visit one of the MP alone the junction of Bartley and Upper Paya Lebar but not sure which one to go. Anyone got any recommendation or information about the MPs. There is a Thai MP and Meng MP not sure about the rest. Thanks.
Old 27-06-2016, 07:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 19
hardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: MPs alone Upper Paya Lebar road

Better lay low bro. The heat is on recently.
Old 27-06-2016, 09:42 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Spalove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro care to share? Going Upp Paya Lebar later
Old 28-06-2016, 10:36 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 0
johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardrod69 View Post
Better lay low bro. The heat is on recently.
yes raided payalebar , by tanglin div
see asiaone
Old 03-07-2016, 02:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
kenji2013 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro, who have visit this MPs please share with us your experience. Thanks.
Old 03-07-2016, 02:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 10
MayMassage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnn View Post
yes raided payalebar , by tanglin div
see asiaone
When are they going to raid AMK area?
Old 03-07-2016, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 414 / Power: 9
thenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

A humble short FR from me, I visited I think two different spas along that stretch. Both times, I went late so as not to attract attention. Both were managed by PRCS and in both places, the MLs on night shift duty were less than ideal in terms of looks, age, body etc.

But I gave them props for their massage, which was above avg.but the extras at both places werent worth the money. I don't think there's a need to elaborate details of bad sex-periences (unless u guys want me to), so TS, if you're looking for good massage AND good sex-tras, u might wanna try somewhere else.

Just one guy's humble opinion.
Old 04-07-2016, 03:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

I've been massaged in Meng Spa once long ago.
Old 04-07-2016, 03:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 12
trama deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not fun. Been there once along the stretch near the car rental. Massage by one of the prc NaNa. Very straightforward. Tel us got special before massage. Hence no teasing or gef. Massage wise ok. Quite pro enough strength.
Old 17-03-2017, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2044 / Power: 16
testoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond repute

Recently recced a relatively new 24-hr spa near the end of Upp Paya Lebar Rd. Got to know about it via Wechat Nearby. Contacted the lady for location.

As usual, for Recce, I opted a 30-min massage for $35. Massaged for about 10-min, she popped the GQ. Standard menu price. Opted for the lowest damage $50. She allowed some roaming. Kissed her bo** n she said sensitive, thereafter just groped without much touching of the nips. After the deed, she asked me to put on the pants, n she massaged my shoulder till about time up.

The masseuse is quite pleasant in term of look. Chatted a bit but I felt a bit rushed.

The room has a bath area.

Verdict: It's just another typical F* MP with average massage. Will I return? Unlikely.

For those who want to try, the hint is quite obvious. Please do not PM me.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1