The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 13-07-2016, 11:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
seraph321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Community Rating of cat $150 WLs (社群点评)

thanks for the summary. i prefer big boobs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post

BabyLan XinSi Si
  • Sisi, looks quite chio, big boob, flat ass, quite slim -comm
  • C cup, nice feel and good service -apache
  • SiSi from this house also quite okay. Usually I dont really enjoy with gal that is not very slim. But she have good GFE to compensate that. Overall I'm quite enjoy. May not rtf soon, but defiantly not regret in spending 150 on her. -skinny_addict
Xiao Niao
  • I visited Xiao Niao at 11pm. I don't find Xiao Niao worth my RTF because after 1/2 hr, she told me I have 10 mins left. I knew she was bluffing me. I tried not to let her comment affect me but it did. I came quite soon. She immediately went to shower and washed her camouflage face paint (make up) off. Lesson to be learned: Don't visit any legal Geylang WL at 11pm or later. -adonis
  • Sorry to Xiao Niao supporter. Could be my problem or she not in the mood that day. I was expecting commando services but everything was just normal. Bbj was good, but doesn't enjoy the fj. Maybe I'm not her type. So no rtf for me. -skinny_addict
  • Best service, but you gotta wait in queue -apache
  • Pleasant petite slutty gal with a slim curvy body and palmful cup tits. This gal is for customers looking for a wild commando fuck from the moment the door closes to the time the door opens again. -korean
  • I think she is quite attractive. Small B size tits. The girl has skill. FR by eagles
  • FR by Fat Fatt
  • One of the best bbbj I've yet to try...for me can French can lick.. cheers -glenn123456
  • Xiao Niao's deepthroat BBBJ is hard to beat anywhere, great BBBJ -bear196
Yanzi
  • Demure feminine sweet office lady gal who occasionally wears glasses which helps turn her into a more sweet girly office lady. Slim curvy body, slightly over 1.6m tall with small tits. Provides the full Geylang routine but what stands out with this gal is her natural gentle caring office lady nature. -korean
Yi Yi
  • FR by nat28
  • Yi yi , upgrade her looks, body seems good, ass yummy. She looks much better in a 2 piece with hot pants. -comm
  • Demure young sweet adorable gal wif nice long flowing hair, a slim young gal's body, quite tall with longish legs, small tits, sexy perky small ass. A sweet young gal who turns into a young commando in both the shower and on the bed. -korean
  • FR by eagles
Yang Yang
  • FR by supermankuat
  • Face quite pretty, i think abit of tummy, ass seems ok only, not as good as what i was expecting, perhaps she has slim down -comm
  • FR by Libero
  • One of the nicest butts in Geylang. Likes to wear jeans denim shorts. First time I saw her I gotta drive 3 lorongs to chase after her after seeing her in short denims with butts so nice. -apache
  • Fair creamy skin petite feminine sexy slutty gal with a slightly S shaped slim body, small perky tits, but the most outstanding part of her body is her super sexy sensuous ass which she always proudly exhibits wearing short tight hot pants exposing hot fair ass flesh. A fun horny steamy fuck, can be temperamental at times though but not easy to find a better looking fair sexy ass for doggie in Geylang. -korean

???

Amy
  • Fair skin, long black hair -panad0l
Coco
  • FR by nat28
  • FR by ejectjoy
  • 2058 must go for CoCo...good GFE,service cum pretty girl -unfit
  • IMO prettiest one in 2058, fair, slim, long legs, 164cm, boobs A/A+ cup, GFE, good service -panad0l
Lucky
  • Look hot and slim. No french to me. Everything just sop. Nothing to complain and nothing to praise. Think my sgd150 can have something better. No rtf for me. -skinny_addict
  • Slim, light tan skin, boobs A/A+, 162cm, dresses slutty -panad0l
Xiao Xiao
  • GND look, long black hair -panad0l

Bing Bing
  • Young and slim. Hardworking -Shingzz
Yuan Yuan #M8

Dan Dan
  • looks cute and foxy, body is slim and curvy, i think busty too, skin is fair -anonymous
Fei Fei
  • looks pleasantly demure and feminine, body is slim and curvy, skin is fair -anonymous
LuLuXiao Xue
  • looks feminine with a sexy and sultry feel, body is slim and fair -anonymous

2062A

Yue Fei
  • C-cup boobs with slim figure. Face is average though. Good attitude. -dbhh
Yue Hao
  • Average looking w C boobs. -SemiRetired
  • Big boned, face reminds me of younger Jap AV starlet Maki Hojo, D cup (modified), good service -panad0l
Yue Liang
  • Slim dancer body with sharp facial features. Super flat tummy. Good service. -dbhh
Yue Ping
  • SYT w B boobs. -SemiRetired
Yue Tian
  • GND with natural Big C boobs. -SemiRetired
  • Natural D+/E cup boobs wif pinkish nipples....FR by anonymous
Yue Wen
  • Slim body with A-cup boobs. SYT cute looks who can act slutty. Good service. -dbhh
Yue Yao
  • Sweet looks with tall figure and B-cup boobs. Average service. -dbhh
Yue YueIvy (malaysian)
  • FR by funkymonk
  • The only veteran Malaysian WL in the house. MILF looks with fair skin, petite size body with B-cup boobs. Excellent service. -dbhh

2831A

Bai LiDan Dan KKSan San
  • FR by VeryBadAss
  • Average leh. Maybe no chemistry. -sting691
  • Dainty blur blur look -saabking
  • Young Pretty Version of Taiwanese Da S -unfit
  • Tall with slutty look -5931
Xiao Ding DangXue Er
  • FR by ejectjoy
  • Tall with slutty look -saabking
  • Tall and slim with a quite pretty and foxy look. Overall good service and GFE. -anonymous contributor

???
Old 13-07-2016, 01:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8038 / Power: 11
rawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond repute

yeap Zhen Zhen service was one of the best in GL at the moments. Even though no AR and her boobs very small, but her body was one of the best. Slim with no single fat. Love this kind of body.

Quote:
Originally Posted by angeloo View Post
Yep

Zhen zhen, has one of the best attitude and gfe ard, Ryder twice, too bad she's got very small boobs
Old 14-07-2016, 07:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 11
lustysinner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good morning Bro Comm, I think I have some Fr's that you have missed out.

Do you think you can include them?

Thank you.

Btw, thank you for asking
Old 14-07-2016, 07:42 AM
Samster

1654A Chu Chu

Looks : 6.5/10
Fair
Tits : B cup ( firm and proportional )
Cat bath : very good
Bbbj : 7/10

Overall her gfe is great , got me quite aroused , which is not easy. Now I know why I always so hard to book her. She just have so many fans.
Old 14-07-2016, 11:42 AM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustysinner View Post
Good morning Bro Comm, I think I have some Fr's that you have missed out.

Do you think you can include them?

Thank you.

Btw, thank you for asking
Sure i will be happy to include them, which girl/house are the frs i missed
Old 15-07-2016, 08:13 AM
Samster

Bro Comm,

I think is Sha Sha from 1606 , Mong Mong from 0819 and the latest Chu Chu 1654A.
Old 15-07-2016, 09:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawmaster101 View Post
yeap Zhen Zhen service was one of the best in GL at the moments. Even though no AR and her boobs very small, but her body was one of the best. Slim with no single fat. Love this kind of body.
Luckily we have different liking else the queue will be very long. i prefer girl with a little more meat
Old 15-07-2016, 11:44 AM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustysinner View Post
Bro Comm,

I think is Sha Sha from 1606 , Mong Mong from 0819 and the latest Chu Chu 1654A.
oks will add them all

i will probably post a updated list in a new thread every sunday

Last edited by comm; 15-07-2016 at 12:14 PM.
Old 15-07-2016, 04:28 PM
Samster

Sorry Bro Comm,

Should be Anna from 1667!

Thank you bro Jason9 for reminding me.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread