The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-01-2019, 09:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 8
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Gals who had boyfriends before, are unlikely to be virgins right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by uglykitten View Post
I was still a virgin after having 3 BF
Good! Very rare in this modern day era already. 1 in a million.
Old 22-01-2019, 06:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5545 / Power: 10
Continental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Maybe that is the reason why the 3 BF left you ??

( Click to show/hide )
Not active in points exchange. IOU 2nd round :- ejectjoy, Steventan, Clouboutin, SK3636, kopigaogao, hamsapkwai, essinine, simplyunperfect, powerkid, Smoky7, twin towers, HC NEWBIRD, passerbyer...To return faster, PM me your latest post
Old 22-01-2019, 08:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 9
dercius deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydercius deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Ur dad must be a happy man 😂
yeah, i guess kind of. shes like a trophy wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by rey69 View Post
Don't be appalled by these realities.
Alot of people got a few masks which nobody knows.
what is shocking is just how big of a hypocrite she is
Old 26-01-2019, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 15
torandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Good sis! Should keep it this way.
Old 26-01-2019, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 13
10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Who knows the one who eventually took your virgin is not even your bf. Happened to quite a few of my friends already.
Old 27-01-2019, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 17
Nitrolicious is a glorious beacon of lightNitrolicious is a glorious beacon of lightNitrolicious is a glorious beacon of lightNitrolicious is a glorious beacon of lightNitrolicious is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10019999 View Post
Who knows the one who eventually took your virgin is not even your bf. Happened to quite a few of my friends already.
Yes, this is true. Heard a few cases too, from friends. Funnily, the next day after the deed, for those attached, they met their bfs and give in to them.
Old 27-01-2019, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrolicious View Post
Yes, this is true. Heard a few cases too, from friends. Funnily, the next day after the deed, for those attached, they met their bfs and give in to them.
So their bfs thought that they really had taken their virginity not realising already lost the previous night.

Xchange pts, min POWER 8
Old 28-01-2019, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1013 / Power: 15
belvedere has much to be proud ofbelvedere has much to be proud ofbelvedere has much to be proud ofbelvedere has much to be proud ofbelvedere has much to be proud ofbelvedere has much to be proud ofbelvedere has much to be proud ofbelvedere has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dercius View Post
this is kind of what happened to me, met my mom's ex colleague (they were former SQ staff). he didn't know that it's my mom and he shared about how she was sort of the "office slut"
Her ex colleague you met could have been your dad?
Old 28-01-2019, 12:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1896 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
So their bfs thought that they really had taken their virginity not realising already lost the previous night.
Yalor bro otamay... there is no way they can know unless they are doctors who hv the skills to conduct a pussy check on their gfs b4 the deed.. hehe

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 28-01-2019, 01:00 AM
Samster

10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
My friend timed it so well that she let her bf fuck her on the day just before her period. Her bf was so happy that he finally took her first blood and CIP as well. Until today, he still doesnt know she lost her virgin to someone else.
Old 01-02-2019, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 17
Nitrolicious is a glorious beacon of lightNitrolicious is a glorious beacon of lightNitrolicious is a glorious beacon of lightNitrolicious is a glorious beacon of lightNitrolicious is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Probably. Sad.
Old 01-02-2019, 04:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4821 / Power: 16
MrAves has a reputation beyond reputeMrAves has a reputation beyond reputeMrAves has a reputation beyond reputeMrAves has a reputation beyond reputeMrAves has a reputation beyond reputeMrAves has a reputation beyond reputeMrAves has a reputation beyond reputeMrAves has a reputation beyond reputeMrAves has a reputation beyond reputeMrAves has a reputation beyond reputeMrAves has a reputation beyond repute

I feel its really case by case, not all girls are so promiscuous.

I have had girlfriends who say they are a virgin, but are not tight the way a virgin is. And also the other way around, girlfriends who said they are a virgin, were pretty tight and actually bled.

You will only know for sure when you actually do it.
Old 01-02-2019, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 9
josephinew deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjosephinew deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

still virgin after 3 bf last time
Old 01-02-2019, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by josephinew View Post
still virgin after 3 bf last time
Sis, when did you break up with your last bf? In secondary?
Old 01-02-2019, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 9
josephinew deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjosephinew deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10019999 View Post
Sis, when did you break up with your last bf? In secondary?
yes haha 20+ years ago
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1