The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 16-01-2020, 02:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmex View Post
alright thanks. i cant remember as im not a frequent massager go-er. so i check this thread maybe once a week.

i wanted to go for natalie as im looking for nuru, but msg her in the morning no reply. so i went to see see look look for other options then chance upon her. then i saw her charging 160, i tot that its either one of those ang pai then made a return considering she has been here since 2015 or totally cui.

to me, sensual more important than looks, as long as looks not less than 5/10 lah.

nvm, i should give the MR when i return. haha.
Think saw one of the bros say Natalie taking break for CNY
She's worth trying at least once.
Looks more than 5/10 for sure. Figure is great, sensual hard to match.

Very hard to get a booking, but worth the wait imo. And yes the occasional 放飞机

I actually felt that I enjoyed her more pre-nuru. But that's just me. I guess she changed up her script in order not to make regular bros feel bored.

Look forward to your future MR!
Old 16-01-2020, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 13
cosmex is a Helpful and Caring Samstercosmex is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
Think saw one of the bros say Natalie taking break for CNY
She's worth trying at least once.
Looks more than 5/10 for sure. Figure is great, sensual hard to match.

Very hard to get a booking, but worth the wait imo. And yes the occasional 放飞机

I actually felt that I enjoyed her more pre-nuru. But that's just me. I guess she changed up her script in order not to make regular bros feel bored.

Look forward to your future MR!
yeah eventually i will get to Nat. but need to find someone to help me check clear today. make do with what i have bah.
Old 16-01-2020, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 8
chap88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychap88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

If you are still looking you can try xiao shu qi - high playability and I enjoyed my sessions with her!
Old 16-01-2020, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 15
bkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by chap88 View Post
If you are still looking you can try xiao shu qi - high playability and I enjoyed my sessions with her!
Hi bro, you know if she might RTC during the CNY period? Thinking of visiting her next week. Thanks.
Old 16-01-2020, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Anybody know where the malay MLs went? Used to have 2 to 3 providing massages last time. Anyone can share contacts of available ones? Much appreciated!
Old 16-01-2020, 03:32 PM
Samster

yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
I do agree. Her playability is extremely high and fun. Now even better with the new (but familiar for most of us) room.

Has lips and figure most ladies would die for. Complexion not perfect but acceptable. Extremely fun loving. Would recommend.

She just needs to stop posting vids and pics of her former roomie. I don't doubt the love and friendship between both girls, but it isn't doing her own branding any good. Makes it feel that she's just riding off someone else's popularity. I don't mean this in a bad way, she's great but needs to solidify her own identity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkba333 View Post
Hi bro, you know if she might RTC during the CNY period? Thinking of visiting her next week. Thanks.
Last I checked she isn't.
She will be in SG

Last edited by yalpnez; 16-01-2020 at 03:46 PM.
Old 16-01-2020, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 8
chap88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychap88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Last I checked she will be here - best you check with her!
Old 16-01-2020, 03:45 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesebeast View Post
Anybody know where the malay MLs went? Used to have 2 to 3 providing massages last time. Anyone can share contacts of available ones? Much appreciated!
Where did the BBW Negro lady go as well?
Old 16-01-2020, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 5
whysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Where did the BBW Negro lady go as well?
Did u try her? 😂
Old 16-01-2020, 04:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 15
bkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I do agree. Her playability is extremely high and fun. Now even better with the new (but familiar for most of us) room.

Has lips and figure most ladies would die for. Complexion not perfect but acceptable. Extremely fun loving. Would recommend.

She just needs to stop posting vids and pics of her former roomie. I don't doubt the love and friendship between both girls, but it isn't doing her own branding any good. Makes it feel that she's just riding off someone else's popularity. I don't mean this in a bad way, she's great but needs to solidify her own identity.
Yeah tried her once previously upon the recommendation of her ex roomie and thought her overall service was good. Still preferred her roomie though, that’s why never RTM again. Now that her roomie’s gone, think maybe I should RTM Shu Qi again

Quote:
Last I checked she isn't.
She will be in SG
Quote:
Last I checked she will be here - best you check with her!
Thanks for the update!
Old 16-01-2020, 04:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 15
pykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of light

Recently clearing leave keep watching 新相亲时代, so quite gian to try more MLs:

Rui Rui
Location 7.5/10 - outskirts of town, suitable for all modes of transport
Looks 7/10 - cute young XMM features, reminds me of an ex-colleague
Body 6.5/10 - petite and slim figure, not for boob lovers
Massage 6.5/10 - OK strength for her size but not very thorough
Conversation 7/10 - slightly less talkative than the girls I recently tried but still able to keep a decent chat going here and then
Sensual 7.5/10 - although SN, the capped BJ was preceded by an enjoyable catbath. Minimal use of hands as well so another plus.

RTM: Yes if I'm in the area
Old 16-01-2020, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 9
smittenbyml is one of the Best!smittenbyml is one of the Best!smittenbyml is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Hotel, 25 y/o, boobs listed different size on audi tt, doesn't accept malay/indian/amdk.. A lot of red flags..
Bro, went to visit her. Green light, safe to go

Brief mr for http://https://sglonelyguy.org/sha-sha-massage/ Not gonna give score since it's to each his own.. wont be accurate anyway.

Looks: My type. The advertised photos and video is really her.
Body: Not a baby elephant luckily. Small sized and cute, goes well with her character which ill elaborate below.
Boobs: I think lately it's hard to trust lonelyguy's bust ratings. D is impossible imo. But still sizeable.. about average size.
Sensual: Vanilla service. She's new and seems to have a reserved personality after all.
GFE: She's got a cute and slightly blur charm. I think everyone knows one or two ppl that are naturally cute in the things they say or do.. she's one of them lol. So it's fun to be around her.
Bonus: She has this malaysian accent but says she's from guangdong so.. idk where im going with this. Just fyi i guess.

At 100 bucks she's a catch for sure. Looking forward to other bros' mr
Old 16-01-2020, 05:10 PM
Samster

Those who've been wanting to catch the song2 train...
Might need to wait liao.

She's going to RTC the day after. Think she will be back though...esp since got some bro crazily smitten by her 😆
Old 16-01-2020, 05:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Those who've been wanting to catch the song2 train...
Might need to wait liao.

She's going to RTC the day after. Think she will be back though...esp since got some bro crazily smitten by her 😆
I'm sure those who rtc to celebrate CNY will definitely be back! Because the money is too good here.

Going back for CNY doesn't come cheap hor. Presents to buy, meals and drinking sessions, food and ang pows for CNY. And of course also must show off that they are successful with new wardrobe, etc.

They have made enough to do the above mentioned. And they'll be back to make more! And for some of them, they deserve it!
Old 16-01-2020, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
I'm sure those who rtc to celebrate CNY will definitely be back! Because the money is too good here.

Going back for CNY doesn't come cheap hor. Presents to buy, meals and drinking sessions, food and ang pows for CNY. And of course also must show off that they are successful with new wardrobe, etc.

They have made enough to do the above mentioned. And they'll be back to make more! And for some of them, they deserve it!
well. frankly if the showing off brings in more tall and/or pretty lasses from SZ...i don't mind
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1