The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-11-2018, 03:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 9
Carla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to all
At The Swimming Pool

I’m a lady at age 21. The story is from the guy point of view.My girlfriend and I have always enjoyed having sex in unusual places. Before we were engaged we would swim regularly at my parent’s house. On a warm day as we lay in the sun we would both get “hot” and venture down to the back shed where a table or makeshift mattress would be put to good use. Carla likes to moan as she nears climax so this added to the thrill and risk of being caught.

We are now in our late twenties and still enjoy the thought that we could be surprised at any time as we make love. Carla has asian black silky hair good sized breasts and even though she is short at 5 foot 2 inches her well rounded figure is perfectly proportioned. I especially like her bottom which has a great wobble as she walks along.

To be continued...
Old 28-11-2018, 03:45 PM
Samster

Carla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to all
Re: At The Swimming Pool

One of our favourite places is the local indoor swimming club. We have been members for years (for obvious reasons given the old days) and we have found that late on Saturday afternoons is the best time to have the pool to ourselves. The attendant does the rounds to close up at around 5.30 and in the half hour he is normally away we get to play. Well, this particular Saturday there was one other person at the pool when we arrived. Carla went to change and as she came out of the change room she got both my and the strangers attention because she had on a white one piece bathing costume. I had seen it before but I was willing to bet the stranger also knew what to expect because as soon as Carla jumped in the water the bathing suit was almost see through. I could clearly see her nipples and the suit clung to her like a second skin.

I had never mentioned this to Carla so I still don’t know if she was aware that we could see everything she had to offer. I looked across at the stranger who was swimming about 20 feet from us. He was in his late thirties, not bad looking man, well tanned with built abdominal in his small bathing costume. Carla motioned to me that we should move to the far end of the pool and as she climbed the steps and stood waiting for me her thick bush was clearly evident. The stranger was, by now, not hiding his admiration for my girlfriend as he edged closer for a better look. I have always enjoyed other men looking at my girlfriend as I know that they want what I have. I was getting excited watching my girlfriend’s apparent indifference at being ogled and this stranger’s blatant lusting stare.
Old 28-11-2018, 03:56 PM
Samster

Carla’s call broke my thought as I too jumped out of the pool and followed her conscious that he was watching every move and wobble. For the next five minutes or so he stayed where he was and Carla and I cuddled and kissed at the end of the pool. She put her hand into my bathers and stroked my penis which was already more than prepared for action. She commented that I appeared more excited today and this made her hot and ready to go to the next phase of our weekly exercise. The stranger got out of the pool and it looked like he was preparing to leave. As he rounded a corner we hurried out of the pool and headed for the male change rooms as we knew we would only have about twenty minutes before the attendant came back and wanted to close the pool.

Our routine once inside the change rooms was that we would take off our bathers and shower without speaking, dry ourselves and then go to one of the cubicles to make love. Our risk and heightened anticipation was that the attendant would come in while we were showering so this really built the excitement and I always had a raging hard on as soon as I stripped off. Add to this that we were doing it in the male change room both Carla and I quickly climaxed once….and if we made it to the cubicle.

We had just stripped off and turned on the showers with Carla in the middle one of three when we heard the change room door open. We looked at each other not knowing what to do and because we were taken completely by surprise we just stood there and continued to shower. Carla faced the shower wall and as I looked out of the corner of my eye I saw that it wasn’t the attendant, it was the stranger. Funnily enough I was relieved as the attendant could have made it difficult for us as members of the club. Then I realised what an awkward situation we were in not knowing what to do next.

Carla acted as if nothing had happened and started to soap herself. The stranger never took his eyes off her as he dropped his bathers and walked towards the free shower which was next to Carla. As she continued to lather herself he took hold of his penis which was semi erect and started to stroke it inches away from my girlfriend. I found myself doing the same as I couldn’t bring myself to stop this highly erotic moment.

Carla must have felt his presence but she had decided to keep looking ahead. He slowly reached across with his free hand and touched her on the shoulder as his hand slipped down her arm and around under her breast. She tensed but still didn’t ...
Old 28-11-2018, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
airage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good start sis, please continue
Old 28-11-2018, 09:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
JideForce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice, camping here!
Old 28-11-2018, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 15
Pussycheongster has much to be proud ofPussycheongster has much to be proud ofPussycheongster has much to be proud ofPussycheongster has much to be proud ofPussycheongster has much to be proud ofPussycheongster has much to be proud ofPussycheongster has much to be proud ofPussycheongster has much to be proud of

Yes, waiting for more!
Old 28-11-2018, 10:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 0
Villainous deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pussycheongster View Post
Yes, waiting for more!
Same here too
Old 28-11-2018, 10:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 8
Buttercakes99 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterButtercakes99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

White swimsuit is damn sexy!!
Old 28-11-2018, 10:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 23
Kaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond repute

Erotic~
Old 28-11-2018, 11:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
ZenithZwiss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Cheers to TS. Please write more!
Old 29-11-2018, 07:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9413 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

I like this story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.
Old 30-11-2018, 06:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 14
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to your next updates to this nice story TS.
Old 30-11-2018, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11063 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice story, please update more.

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 30-11-2018, 05:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
BroLaugher deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buttercakes99 View Post
White swimsuit is damn sexy!!
Yeah, few girls dare to wear white
Old 30-11-2018, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 11
alwaysalone is a Helpful and Caring Samsteralwaysalone is a Helpful and Caring Samsteralwaysalone is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Camping for more updates!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1