The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-09-2011, 02:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 18
justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all
anyone had steamy encounters in hospital?

Went hospital with relative last nite to see a&e, many prc, pinoy and minahs nurses to ogle, anyone had erotic experiences as patient or even as staff pls share
Old 28-09-2011, 01:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1073 / Power: 18
(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of
Re: anyone had steamy encounters in hospital?

Try pinoy nurses. They are the honry ones
Old 28-09-2011, 02:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 412 / Power: 14
tan-tan is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertan-tan is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertan-tan is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertan-tan is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertan-tan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

About 5 yrs ago, I missed a chance of tackling a nurse at CGH. That was when a friend had an accident and broke his leg. 1 of the ward nurses was a local girl (her name tag and the way she spoke). Looked early 20s, had long hair, big eyes, sweet looking, average boobs plus she got height (about 1.70m). Got into conversation with her when she came taking BP and temperature for my friend. Too bad, I had to leave for a business trip the day after. Really a pity.

Anyway, professional ladies in uniform attract me. Very neat, clean, polite and mostly importantly, gives me an urge to undress them.

2 mths ago, I was given a 2nd chance at the newest hospital. This time, a relative was admitted for surgery and stayed there for a week. Day 1 I went after work and saw a chio nurse at the ward counter. Her name tag told me 2 things - a local name and B to C cup breasts. As my relative was sleeping, I took the opportunity to find out my relative's condition from her and started the conversation.

For 4 consecutive days I was there after work and finally got her number. Managed to invite her for coffee and subsequently took her to dinner. 3 weeks later, I took her to bed. That evened out the loss 5 yrs ago.
Old 28-09-2011, 02:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Xensualize deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lucky boy.. (: but don't worry, local nurses are fast increasing. Poly intake for nursing course has increased again this year so bros you all know what's coming up (:
Old 28-09-2011, 03:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
aswon is Cool - loads of Potential

wanna give us a full story? with details... pictures will be a bonus...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tan-tan View Post
About 5 yrs ago, I missed a chance of tackling a nurse at CGH. That was when a friend had an accident and broke his leg. 1 of the ward nurses was a local girl (her name tag and the way she spoke). Looked early 20s, had long hair, big eyes, sweet looking, average boobs plus she got height (about 1.70m). Got into conversation with her when she came taking BP and temperature for my friend. Too bad, I had to leave for a business trip the day after. Really a pity.

Anyway, professional ladies in uniform attract me. Very neat, clean, polite and mostly importantly, gives me an urge to undress them.

2 mths ago, I was given a 2nd chance at the newest hospital. This time, a relative was admitted for surgery and stayed there for a week. Day 1 I went after work and saw a chio nurse at the ward counter. Her name tag told me 2 things - a local name and B to C cup breasts. As my relative was sleeping, I took the opportunity to find out my relative's condition from her and started the conversation.

For 4 consecutive days I was there after work and finally got her number. Managed to invite her for coffee and subsequently took her to dinner. 3 weeks later, I took her to bed. That evened out the loss 5 yrs ago.
Old 28-09-2011, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 543 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1923 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

I once broke my arm and had to stay at mount alvernia. The nurses that took care of my floor are quite young. It was time to bathe and I acted innocent and request them to help me as I could not use my arm. Just asked them to bathe my back, instead the nurse, a Filipino help me to bathe as well. I got an erection the moment she clean my groin area. She just smiled at me and I just let the erection goes on until she finished. Only get to do that once as I was discharged the next day...
Old 29-09-2011, 11:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 412 / Power: 14
tan-tan is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertan-tan is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertan-tan is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertan-tan is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertan-tan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by aswon View Post
wanna give us a full story? with details... pictures will be a bonus...
Give it a pass as I am not good with words.
Old 29-09-2011, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 19
tcrecruit is one of the Best!tcrecruit is one of the Best!tcrecruit is one of the Best!

got a minor incident at a clinic on Monday.. went for an MC.. and as i walked along the corridor to the doctor's room, the SYT nurse was just holding the door and i brushed my arms against her boobs.. quite firmly too since it was a squeeze.. i was a bit shocked internally.. been to this clinic many times. but 1st encounter.. and she was a new nurse there.. hehehe... my sickness went away real fast..
Old 29-09-2011, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 18
justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all

I very bad , was at Thomson hospital for my son's delivery, there is a pinoy nurse name Michelle , f chio made me steam all e way instead of focus on my wife and kid
Old 29-09-2011, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2771 / Power: 22
ddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond repute

Nurse nurse emergency.... I need a HJ
Old 29-09-2011, 05:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 868 / Power: 18
ZhuGeLiang is a splendid one to beholdZhuGeLiang is a splendid one to beholdZhuGeLiang is a splendid one to beholdZhuGeLiang is a splendid one to beholdZhuGeLiang is a splendid one to beholdZhuGeLiang is a splendid one to beholdZhuGeLiang is a splendid one to behold

Once I was hospitalized for stomach problem. A SUPER chio nurse, with dimple when smile, came to me in the middle of the night. After which she draw the curtains, continue smiling, "Sir, I will need to remove your pants" .... I nodded with agreement, I am feeling, WOW, what a lucky strike ... "Sir, I am afraid I will need to remove your underwear as well", I goes triple WOW WOW WOW... didi a bit mari kita already, think she knows. I don't mind shows her my body, for her looks and smile can really melt every man heart... Btw, she didn't remove my pants entirely, just half way, till my knee.

Then she wears the latex glove, and continue to smile all the way.... "Sir, please turn your body and lie side way" ... Ok, now I am showing my butt to her. She bend my leg, then "Sir please relax ok" ... I nodded.... Then bloody hell, I feel something poked into my ASS HOLE .....

Huhuhu, there goes my first anal, my virgin anal is now ruined by this young beautiful nurse....Knn, what she did is to insert some diarrhea prevention pill into my ass using her finger.

What actually happened is, I was told that I need to go for Gastroscopy http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Esophagogastroduodenoscopy to confirm the exact problem. Worst is, the doctor gave some stupid prescription the night before the procedure and caused severe diarrhea. Think the nurse called the doctor in the middle of the night, thereafter, the doctor told her to poke my ass....

Next time, when you going to fuck someone here in SBF, REMEMBER to leave your nick behind....
Old 29-09-2011, 05:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 15
KeanuReeves deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: anyone had steamy encounters in hospital?

Bro ZhuGeLiang, may be you can tell her that you felt the pill drop out.. or tell her to push the pill deeper..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZhuGeLiang View Post
She bend my leg, then "Sir please relax ok" ... I nodded.... Then bloody hell, I feel something poked into my ASS HOLE .....
Old 29-09-2011, 05:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 17
rob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Re: anyone had steamy encounters in hospital?

Bro Tan-tan, it seems like u've gd luck w/local female nurse...
BTW, r u still bonking her till now??
Quote:

Old 29-09-2011, 06:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 868 / Power: 18
ZhuGeLiang is a splendid one to beholdZhuGeLiang is a splendid one to beholdZhuGeLiang is a splendid one to beholdZhuGeLiang is a splendid one to beholdZhuGeLiang is a splendid one to beholdZhuGeLiang is a splendid one to beholdZhuGeLiang is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeanuReeves View Post
Bro ZhuGeLiang, may be you can tell her that you felt the pill drop out.. or tell her to push the pill deeper..
Hahaha, bro, have you feel it before ah? No fun at all la, deeper = pain, for me. I can tell you, as I am having diarrhea that time, any attempt to meddle with the HOLE is disaster, the WIND will flow out, and even I can't stand it ... Poor nurse ... She didn't even wear face mask HAHAHA

Next time, when you going to fuck someone here in SBF, REMEMBER to leave your nick behind....
Old 29-09-2011, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18377 / Power: 25
Rasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
For 4 consecutive days I was there after work and finally got her number. Managed to invite her for coffee and subsequently took her to dinner. 3 weeks later, I took her to bed
Hey bro, like your style. I salute you for your persistence for those 4 consecutive days as you obtained your just rewards after the hard work put in. She must be some babe to make you literally camp there

Thanks & Cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1