The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 08-06-2015, 04:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 9
ozilsanchez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batam Info Thread

Sorry wrong explanation I guess.. Changed $500. Kept $200 with me just in case which I did not use. I really felt its a waste of money at king massage.. Really wrong move. 450k for her 100k for massage. 100k for the massage is worth as its a young pretty gl. But shouldnt have taken the handjob. Next time I will not go for this massage anyway. I update this so as any more new guys will not get what I got. Lesson learnt share with everyone. But what to do at the moment it was really high rdy. Couldn't control. We guys r like tat wat. Haha.. But will Neva call the massage again. Prevent it at all costs.
Old 08-06-2015, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozilsanchez View Post
Sorry wrong explanation I guess.. Changed $500. Kept $200 with me just in case which I did not use...
Bro but even $500 also consider too much based on your FR of the 2d1n trip.

Assuming your had already paid for your hotel prior your trip.

$500 x 9500 (worst rate) = 4,750k

Your Girl+her food+tips = 1,000k
CDs + etc... = 300k?
Taxi = 300k?
Kings Massage & Special 100k + 450k = 550k
Ocean Massage = 500k
Your food = 300k?
Balance = 70k

Your shopping expenses = 1,730k??

If you add up your ferry+hotel costs, your expenses for the 2d1n Batam trip will be S$600
Old 08-06-2015, 04:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Sorry wrong explanation I guess.. Changed $500. Kept $200 with me just in case which I did not use.
S$500 still a lot to spend for 2d1n to me. Nearly 3 times i spend for 1 nite in batam,dn't forget u havent add ferry & hotel. But u also got mention u got go shopping which i didn't. Just hope u didn't get chop by the booking girl.

Quote:
I really felt its a waste of money at king massage.. Really wrong move. 450k for her 100k for massage. 100k for the massage is worth as its a young pretty gl. But shouldnt have taken the handjob. Next time I will not go for this massage anyway.
King massage can stil go la,just dn't take their special lor. Unless girl willing to drop to 200k or below. Anything hitting 200k above for hj is carrot chop liao,even if it is 201k. other btm MP syt only charge 150k for hj with everything off,mayb sm other value added service need to add another 50k.

Quote:
I update this so as any more new guys will not get what I got. Lesson learnt share with everyone. But what to do at the moment it was really high rdy. Couldn't control. We guys r like tat wat. Haha.. But will Neva call the massage again. Prevent it at all costs.
agree with u,lesson learn by paying 250k more is better than lesson learned through paying millions in future. At least we all get to learn.

Thx for yr sharing yr experience,bro.
Old 08-06-2015, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 12
Intltuk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIntltuk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIntltuk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
But shouldnt have taken the handjob. Next time I will not go for this massage anyway......But what to do at the moment it was really high rdy. Couldn't control. We guys r like tat wat. Haha.. But will Neva call the massage again. Prevent it at all costs.
Bro, for newbie, it's rite of passage for being carrot; most newbies and sometimes veterans can get carrot in unfamiliar situations. if u read Bro Nono's guide, u will know that need to bargain with girl for special...from whatever massage palour . Besides price bargaining.....note that u also need to negotiate for roaming, undress ,etc to be part of price.

Anyway, thank u for the FR.
Old 08-06-2015, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 13
Psam is one of the Best!Psam is one of the Best!Psam is one of the Best!

Quote:
Really wrong move. 450k for her 100k for massage. 100k for the massage is worth as its a young pretty gl. But shouldnt have taken the handjob. Next time I will not go for this massage anyway.
I also kena chop carrot at kings before, now I will turn their offer down and let them try and try again.

but sometimes, I am just lazy and if the girl is attractive enough, I don't mind.

the last trip the girl offer me 300k for HJ, I turn her down.. then she try her luck at 250K, I still say no, then she offer to strip naked and get on the the massage bed with me for 250K. after the deed, I gave her 250K + 50K tips and she is happy. (learnt that from bro nono). Overall it was nice, she gave me a nice and sensual HJ and allow me to roam and finger her gently .
Old 08-06-2015, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 9
ozilsanchez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Maybe I did not explain the spending properly. Haha. Here we go..
$48 book ferry horizon(excludes the $500)
In the 500 which was (4.6m)
1m for the girl.
800k for hotel.
550 for king massage
500k for ocean massage
150k for taxi
200k for food.
Entrance necessary buying(condom,cigg,body wash,shampoo plus some face wash, shampoo wax to buy back singapore. For about 500k.
Shopping at Nagoya abt 1 million. Compared to Singapore cheap la. Haha. Bought 2 dolls for my niece some clothes for them. Made some keychains for friends. Bought myself a shirt belt and a berms. So ya tats a abt it.
And ya beers during the champions league final. To sum it up
Old 08-06-2015, 05:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Scary, the water look like sperm...
Lol...thats what i tht so when i 1st saw it too...lol. For the 1st 5 secs when the water comes out from the tap,it was actually brownish colour.

Gideon is generally a fairly good hotel to me. It also has a class of its own. Which hotel has 2 gigantic pillow as big as Gideon's? The pillow size is more than 2 times the normal pillow size i have in my home...lol. Like BCC hotel,Gideon's area has tons of good food places too. When there is some good in a hotel,there will also be the "no good" part,no hotel is perfect. Only hotel that suits a particular person is the best hotel to stay in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intltuk View Post
I will do due diligence once there; I like my beer chilled...thus, will make sure they serve it or will not patronize.
I dont drink,but i believe if i were to drink and if my beer are not serve chilled,i will ask them for a bucket of ice and soak my mug of beer into it to chill for the next 10 to 15 mins before drinking. I wont put ice inside my mug tho. I do understand that sometime,certain drinks served cold are really quite common sense (different places may have different drinking culture) but many times we are all so used to being "serve" rightfully to our table top that we forget our most basic instinct to get things done the way we want it on our own.

While money do make thing works in Batam,but there will be times when things doesnt work the way we want it to be,a little modification is then needed...lol. I dont expect and demand when in a different environment (or country),i change a bit of myself to fit in and tweet a bit of the environment to suit myself,hehehe...example we cannot smoke in air-con places when in Sillypore,right? But we can do so in Batam,hehehe...and are most smokers suppose to complain about that? lol....sorry,sorry...i am quoting your post just to blabber again...lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radimus View Post
Clever move,bro...save you quite a lot of trouble typing to reply to repeated questions,isnt it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldProbe View Post
Is it advisable to booking for ST or LT from wechat in Batam? Quite worry later half way someone knock your door and in deep trouble.
There is definitely some level of risk you need to take if you wish to try. The questions are,do you want to take that risk? (especially when Ramadan is just round the corner where police are going around looking for carrot) And why do you go Batam for? To play Risk? If you are successful on 1st try,will you make a 2nd try? and then follow by the 3rd if you are successful on the 2nd? The risk factor just goes on and on until....well,you know.

There is a Chinese poem (or proverbs) that says,the final fate of a hunter will be at the jaws of his prey.The final path of a War General will likely be at the battlefield. But what a beautiful death its gonna be (if one dies the way he like). And THAT is only if the procession of death is a fast and clean one.

You already know what are the consequences.You have been told (or warned). The decision is yours to make.

Again,these are my perspective afterall. (sorry for being long winded)

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 08-06-2015, 06:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 12
Intltuk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIntltuk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIntltuk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
......when things doesnt work the way we want it to be,a little modification is then needed...lol. I dont expect and demand when in a different environment (or country),i change a bit of myself to fit in and tweet a bit of the environment to suit myself,hehehe...example we cannot smoke in air-con places when in Sillypore,right? But we can do so in Batam,hehehe...and are most smokers suppose to complain about that? lol....sorry,sorry...i am quoting your post just to blabber again...lol.
Totally agree with u in adapting to various countries norms......but I like a cold beer...and like u say......find another way if the country norm is warm beer . I never demand.......I persuade where I can or walk away if there is another place tat serve wat I need. Yah, agree on cigs......so conditioned in S'pore that I scare to break the law in when in another country....and have to have friends remind me; like when I was in China...every where can smoke....well, maybe not now since the recent news about anti-smoking in China.
Old 08-06-2015, 08:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
gilacewek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Maybe I did not explain the spending properly. Haha. Here we go..
$48 book ferry horizon(excludes the $500)
In the 500 which was (4.6m)
1m for the girl.
800k for hotel.
550 for king massage
500k for ocean massage
150k for taxi
200k for food.

And ya beers during the champions league final. To sum it up
Its ok Bro. Real life experiences make a man street smart. Practical and Theory are totally two different things. Your own money. Your call on how u spend it based on your Shiok or level of satisfaction.
Bottom line is i think you really enjoyed yourself.
Old 09-06-2015, 01:51 AM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
Don't say i never give ans,here's 1 of the budget drawn by bro Nono1973 himself....
That was my Batam Luxury Dream Package as stated,bro...lol...(and it was meant as a joke) there is a difference between spending wisely and spending like my Boss did which scare off people and making him look "not-so-good".

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingman View Post
Yes,many fuck joint girls will be down by at least half after 15/6 & most will come back after 20/7 - 23/7,also likely new girls replacement also coming
That would be something to look forward to...July 2015,hehehe...it will then be my 18th Batam trip.

Come to think of it,how come i arent looking forward to my 17th trip....hmm...was it becos of the "curse"?

I have also been looking thru all the most recent FRs send to me and in other forums this month...hmm...most girls going back to hometown,most girls will try to dig as much money as possible in whatever ways they can...and i need to be careful not to break the law too (as law enforcers everywhere are also looking for money).

What kind of game can i play...

Quote:
Originally Posted by manicals View Post
Thx for sharing the tippng table tat are from yr personal pt of view. At least it serves me as a guideline to begin with.
Its just a basic simple guideline meant for newbies in Batam. It is all done in the name of good will with no agenda. Glad you find it useful.

Thank you for sharing your points too.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 09-06-2015, 01:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 14
ndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilacewek View Post
Its ok Bro. Real life experiences make a man street smart. Practical and Theory are totally two different things. Your own money. Your call on how u spend it based on your Shiok or level of satisfaction.
Bottom line is i think you really enjoyed yourself.
i like you quote and nick up you
Old 09-06-2015, 11:52 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
testoffaith deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi I was wondering what is the price for atalanta massage. i read about how pple say its the one of the exp massage but the price? hw about tips for gals in alishan ktv, if you dont have intention to bring her back.

thank you in adavance
Old 09-06-2015, 12:22 PM
Samster

9850/SGD at opposite Formosa Fat Girl Money changer,i was still expecting 9830/SGD before hitting Harbour Bay....hehehe...

Heading to Astro Hotel soon.

Cloudy weather and about to rain.

1125am Indo time.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Last edited by nono1973; 09-06-2015 at 02:10 PM. Reason: Amended Aston hotel name to Astro hotel due to typo error.
Old 09-06-2015, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Heading to Aston Hotel soon.
Aston Hotel in Batam open already? I thought still under construction..
Old 09-06-2015, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
Aston Hotel in Batam open already? I thought still under construction..
Sorry,should be Astro Hotel (typo error) :

Went there for brunch....

http://thesbf.shop/showpost.ph...ostcount=30619

...and went over to Gold bird to pick up a girl at 800k. I went too early (1220pm indo time),only about 12 girls to choose from.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1