The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-03-2021, 11:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
LerineYeo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
[Confession] SG guy regret dumping fat wife for chio bu

Source : https://nuswhispers.blogspot.com/202...-for-chio.html
Old 19-03-2021, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: [Confession] SG guy regret dumping fat wife for chio bu

I seen before too. The guy lost almost all his savings on new wife. Family of his , the relationship gotten soured to the point of no return. His parents were too upset n yet put up w it for the other members of family. Everyday go out to eat n spend, list his job n yet trying to make the new wife happy by enjoying life n luxury goods. Still bragging about his ideas in how to make money to me as his friend. Naturally I stopped associating w him, but hear what other friend say on what’s happening. Or hear from that wife complains.

As for the wife, seen her a few times, really a whore look type. Gotten fat after marriage. They look happy together, but can sense they are not.

Anyway, for those w kids n married, stay w each other. Money isn’t everything. Problems can be solved, n going thru life hardship together is better than facing it alone. It is only a Matter of time before things get better. No problems last forever.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 19-03-2021, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 23
EtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to behold

Plenty of men who think with the small head instead of the big one. Seen one who divorced saying the wife this bad that bad; marry a foreign wife also end up divorced. Ended with 3 kids to feed and 2 divorces , how much $ left? End of the day these are just selfish hedonistic people.
Old 19-03-2021, 06:49 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 431 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12930 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

The original story is from America.
Old 19-03-2021, 09:22 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
deematter is stuck in moderation for some time to come

yeah...as long as i know,many marriage also play sugarbok,com dating web on behind of their wives
Old 19-03-2021, 09:23 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
deematter is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by LerineYeo View Post
left and right which is his wife?
Advert Space Available