The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 26-07-2017, 03:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 9
DageDage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Lawyer for ‘spiritual guru’ Dimas Kanjeng posts ‘proof’ of his client’s ability to co

Lawyer for ‘spiritual guru’ Dimas Kanjeng posts ‘proof’ of his client’s ability to conjure money out of thin air

Dimas Kanjeng Taat Pribadi, better known simply as Dimas Kanjeng, is infamous in Indonesia as being a “multiplier of money” – a “spiritual guru” with the “power” to conjure money out of thin air – which has turned him into a cult leader with hundreds of followers who actually believe in his “abilities”. (Sorry for all the quotation marks there, but, in this case, it’s highly necessary.)

Dimas Kanjeng was arrested last year as a suspect in two murders after he allegedly called hits on his former disciples, a crime for which he is currently facing trial. But Dimas Kanjeng was also charged with fraud after videos showing him sitting on a chair, reaching behind his back and “miraculously” pulling out wads of cash went viral after his arrest.

Dimas Kanjeng had not reproduced the supposed miracle since his arrest, complaining “he had a headache” when reporters challenged him to conjure money out of nothing in front of them.

But last week, Dimas Kanjeng’s lawyer, Muhammad Soleh, posted a video of his client once again producing money out of his ass (almost literally) as proof that he’s totally still got it.

This time, Soleh made sure to show the camera that there were no hidden pockets under Dimas Kanjeng’s shirt (skeptics, aka the guru’s blasphemers, believed that he simply hid the cash under his large robes when performing his trick) before he seemingly produced money out of thin air behind his back, which he then threw on the floor for Soleh to pick up. However, just like in previous videos, the camera never showed what was behind Dimas Kanjeng while he was sitting down (nobody was allowed to stand behind him in previous performances of his “miracle” either).

Even so, Soleh is trying to pass this off as evidence that his client is not a fraud, saying that he now believes in Dimas Kanjeng’s ability despite being a rational man (he is, after all, a lawyer).

“I can confirm that the video is real, unedited. I was there to witness it while it was filmed,” Soleh said, as quoted by Tempo yesterday.

“The money is real. I used it to buy this and that, no problem.”

Soleh added that Dimas Kanjeng also uses the money to pay for the 16 lawyers he hired to defend him, including Soleh himself. Soleh refused to reveal the location of the latest video (Dimas Kanjeng is, after all, still in police custody), but it’s very likely that it was filmed before one of his court hearings recently, as hinted by Dimas Kanjeng’s formal batik shirt.

The most obvious explanation for Dimas Kanjeng’s highly-successful cult scheme is that he was tricking his followers into joining his cult by first having them “invest” their money, which is the exact same money that he used in his money-multiplying tricks. Video “proof” of his powers went viral, attracting more and more gullible and/or financially desperate people to become his followers, thus giving him even more money to perform his tricks with.

But it’s hard for cult followers to be rational. Dimas Kanjeng’s court hearings are often filled with his supporters, who can get really emotional and even cry tears of joy when they’re able to shake hands with their revered leader.

Dimas Kanjeng’s sentence hearing is scheduled for August 1. Prosecutors demanded that he be jailed for life for murder and fraud.
Old 27-07-2017, 02:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all
Re: Indonesia TCSS, Exchange Rate, Favourite Song/Music update

dance dance baby....

...& the nude dance version,same ger in different hotel.....

continue on spoiler.....

( Click to show/hide )

always good 2 see indo ger dancing in nude! Lol....
Old 27-07-2017, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)

Old dog "deep throat kisser" has become Pak liao sial hahaha!
Old 27-07-2017, 06:23 PM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Bro iicycold,

As always your videos never disappoint.

This cewek's boobs and curvy body not bad.
Old 27-07-2017, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
commandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to all

Headache, want to go sexcation cannot decide between indonesia and philippines? See that girl dancing very turn on hahaha
Old 28-07-2017, 12:04 AM
Samster

iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
As always your videos never disappoint.
thk u ,thk u...hw r u bro...still gng indo land for enjoyment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
This cewek's boobs and curvy body not bad.
tat type still havn't reach yr standard yet...onli good is her neh neh.

I jus post post 4 the fun onli...tis type indo ger then mayb can reach abit yr standard.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by commandowolf View Post
Headache, want to go sexcation cannot decide between indonesia and philippines? See that girl dancing very turn on hahaha
no need 2 headache, go 2 both countries ,brother....but 1 at 1 time.

left hand rite hand,wich hand better? Both aso yr hands ma...lol...so i suggest use both hands lor. Most important,u onli need 2 feel 1 word, SONG!
Old 28-07-2017, 09:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

WOW! I can't find words to describe this gal, look at that ass jingle. Can find this type in batam or not. Hehe
Old 28-07-2017, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 9
Nulgath deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNulgath deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Grab investigating allegation that 1 of their drivers offer passenger 500k rp for sex

Grab investigating allegation that one of their drivers offered a passenger Rp 500K for sex

Ride hailing app Grab is currently investigating allegations that one of its drivers in its motorcycle taxi fleet, GrabBike, made inappropriate sexual advances on his passenger via the app’s chat function.

Screenshots of the chat went viral over the last couple of days, showing the driver, identified by the initial S, offering to pay a passenger Rp 500K ($37) if she would spend “malam jumat” (a double entendre literally meaning Friday night, but is also a local euphemism for having sex) with him at his house until 2am. The unidentified passenger did not answer any of the lewd remarks from S, who went as far as telling her that he had already bought condoms.

Grab Indonesia said they’re aware of the chat and have summoned S for investigation.

“We are investigating and the account of the partner driver (S) has been suspended,” Grab Indonesia Country Marketing Director Mediko Azwar told Detik today.

Grab said they are also trying to communicate with the alleged sexual harassment victim. The company did not say whether or not they would report S to the police for sexual harassment at this point in their investigation.

In 2014, a survey by Thomson Reuters ranked Jakarta as having one of the world’s most dangerous public transportation systems, with many respondents from the city saying that they have been verbally harassed when using public transport before.
Old 28-07-2017, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fde83 View Post
WOW! I can't find words to describe this gal, look at that ass jingle. Can find this type in batam or not. Hehe
in case i got r'ber rite,tis vid taken is in jkt...lol

y u say btm cn't find tis kind of ger meh?

i tink got plenty lor...
Old 28-07-2017, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
always good 2 see indo ger dancing in nude! Lol....
I continue.........

abt time 2 enter her 'glory hole'.....after failing 2 milk her....lol

( Click to show/hide )

i no expect any1 wil like my pix, jus hope no one wil dislike lor...enjoy ya!
Old 28-07-2017, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
commandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to all

Quote:
no need 2 headache, go 2 both countries ,brother....but 1 at 1 time.

left hand rite hand,wich hand better? Both aso yr hands ma...lol...so i suggest use both hands lor. Most important,u onli need 2 feel 1 word, SONG!
Thats true hahaha, up you for sharing nice photos alamak now see already want to go GL or find dome 1
Old 29-07-2017, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I continue.........

abt time 2 enter her 'glory hole'.....after failing 2 milk her....lol

( Click to show/hide )

Your vid never fail to sexcite me. Klau bisa skrg juga nk naik ke btm.
Old 29-07-2017, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
thk u, thk u...hw r u bro...still gng indo land for enjoyment?
Abang iicycold thank you I'm fine and enjoying life haha.
Your videos reminded me of these wonderful ceweks and pleased to announce I'll be in Jakarta again in mid August!
I just booked SIN/CGK S$57.04 return air tickets on AirAsia.
Check it out!

Poor and giam siap uncles like me must catch good deals to cheong economically haha.

Quote:
I jus post post 4 the fun onli...tis type indo ger then mayb can reach abit yr standard.....

Wow the perky ass and expression on cewek's face is priceless!

And your cock damn thick sial!

Quote:

Hahaha power lah abang!

I like the cewek's big boobs and fine pubic hair.
Face buang nevermind lah.
Old 29-07-2017, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 11
authenticanie is a Helpful and Caring Samsterauthenticanie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Exchange Rate History update :

Old 29-07-2017, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thats true hahaha, up you for sharing nice photos
thx u thx u...

Quote:
alamak now see already want to go GL or find dome 1
enjoy yrself ya...hope u lucky lucky ya...

sm time call prostitute mus need luck aso la...lol.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1