The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 15-12-2009, 02:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
Bear85 is Cool - loads of Potential
Need Answers

Hi bro... I have 1 qs to ask.... My penis have been red&pain till to my penis skin peel off.... Is it something wrong to it or I have kena AIDS?? Plz give an anwser.... Thanks in advance.... =)
Old 15-12-2009, 02:57 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 468 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2823 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Need Answers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bear85 View Post
Hi bro... I have 1 qs to ask.... My penis have been red&pain till to my penis skin peel off.... Is it something wrong to it or I have kena AIDS?? Plz give an anwser.... Thanks in advance.... =)
You have rottenitis. Your dick will shrivel up and fall off within a week. The pain will subside soon after.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 15-12-2009, 03:03 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1281 / Power: 21
nirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud of

since it gonna drop off after a week, you can chop it off now to avoid the pain for this few day.

remember, dry it up. then bring your jewel to any chinese medicine hall, can sell for a good price
Old 15-12-2009, 03:10 PM
Samster

LOL!!!! Thanks bro.... So it mean that I didn't kena aids??
Old 15-12-2009, 03:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
eyesthatdrift deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yup, definitely gonna fall off in a couple of days.

Don't be stupid and waste any time. Go see a doctor. Why are you coming here for medical advice?
Are you more worried about being embarrassed, or afraid of your dick falling off?!?!

If you are HIV positive, then gets ADIS, it's the secondary infection that will kill you. The virus just kills off your natural defenses.

Quote:
Old 15-12-2009, 04:28 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 468 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2823 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
LOL!!!! Thanks bro.... So it mean that I didn't kena aids??
HIV is asymptotic. By the time it develops to full blown AIDS, it's way too late to do much about it.

If you suspect you have been exposed to HIV, you need to go for a blood test. Examining your dickhead isn't going to help.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 15-12-2009, 05:05 PM
Samster

Roger.... Thanks bro...
Old 15-12-2009, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 16
Clyde Frog is a living Saint! - you won't find betterClyde Frog is a living Saint! - you won't find betterClyde Frog is a living Saint! - you won't find betterClyde Frog is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Has it been two and a half months? If so, the antibodies would have developed and it would show up if you do a STD test.

Do a full STD test. Aids included. Cost 175 dollars. But I would rather you exclude just the HIV test. You can do a separate Anonymous HIV test at the DSC on Wednesdays and Saturdays.

Just do the test. At least you know what you are dealing with. And if all comes back -ve and you still want an opinion, then you can always goto themensclinic.
Old 15-12-2009, 06:15 PM
Samster

Yo bro... Just before the sex with the gal 2 days ago....
Old 17-12-2009, 12:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 15
fedomme is a glorious beacon of lightfedomme is a glorious beacon of lightfedomme is a glorious beacon of lightfedomme is a glorious beacon of lightfedomme is a glorious beacon of lightfedomme is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clyde Frog View Post

Just do the test. At least you know what you are dealing with. And if all comes back -ve and you still want an opinion, then you can always goto themensclinic.
Good suggestion bro, better go and do a check quickly

Quote:
Yo bro... Just before the sex with the gal 2 days ago....
Then maybe it is a normal STD. Good luck to you and remember to wear the helmet next time

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana View Post
since it gonna drop off after a week, you can chop it off now to avoid the pain for this few day.
Bro, dont scare him lai, he is still a kid
Old 17-12-2009, 05:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 16
Roman city has much to be proud ofRoman city has much to be proud ofRoman city has much to be proud ofRoman city has much to be proud ofRoman city has much to be proud ofRoman city has much to be proud ofRoman city has much to be proud ofRoman city has much to be proud of

Most likely it's due to rough sex 2 days ago since you do not detect any visual abnormalities on your penis....or you are a compulsive masturbator
Old 17-12-2009, 07:09 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

it is not AIDS..
do you have dry skin or ezcema?
try applying some moisturiser and see if it helps.

Quote:

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 17-12-2009, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fedomme View Post
Good suggestion bro, better go and do a check quickly

Then maybe it is a normal STD. Good luck to you and remember to wear the helmet next time

Bro, dont scare him lai, he is still a kid
Yo bro.... Kindly advice I am wearing a cd when having sex.... Thanks.... By the way I am 24 this yrs, If I am still a kids I don't mind.... =p
Old 18-12-2009, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 15
joegoody deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hehe...
Some of the answers here are way too funny

Bro Bear85, trust me, no matter how good the online advices are, nothing will calm you. There will always be a lingering doubt.
Call your nearest GP, ask if they perform STD test, and pay a visit.

Personally, I had done that 3 times and my doubts always disappeared.
The first step is always the hardest; shy, nervous and to a lesser extent, guilt.
Much like calling an FL for the first time, though I'm not sure about the guilt part
Old 18-12-2009, 10:32 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

Oh..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by joegoody View Post
I had done that 3 times and my doubts always disappeared.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1