The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 27-04-2011, 12:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
bigcock69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Circumcision: my experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by anotherlife View Post
Yeah the needles quite power.

I actually soak with salt water every night if possible for 10-15mins
How to soak ah?
Old 27-04-2011, 09:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3837 / Power: 16
anotherlife has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlife has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlife has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlife has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlife has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlife has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlife has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlife has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlife has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlife has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlife has a reputation beyond repute

Eh I get a plastic cup container (like those u find in coffeeshop tabao food), fill it with salt water til a certain height and placed it on a high chair or something. Then soak my bro in it for 15-20mins while standing watching tv in my room
Old 27-04-2011, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Eh I get a plastic cup container (like those u find in coffeeshop tabao food), fill it with salt water til a certain height and placed it on a high chair or something. Then soak my bro in it for 15-20mins while standing watching tv in my room
So got pain this few days after soaking? I still got some bleeding after about 1 week plus
Old 28-04-2011, 10:37 PM
Samster

anotherlife has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlife has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlife has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlife has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlife has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlife has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlife has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlife has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlife has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlife has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlife has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcock69 View Post
So got pain this few days after soaking? I still got some bleeding after about 1 week plus
Not much pain but the underside sometimes still have a bit. I also got a bit of blood sometimes (like those paper cut kind). Going for my review this Sat.
Old 01-05-2011, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Not much pain but the underside sometimes still have a bit. I also got a bit of blood sometimes (like those paper cut kind). Going for my review this Sat.
Now 2 week liao pain no much when I pull back to wash. Underside ya took longer to heal I guess. Now I only experiencing some discomfort. You got use the antibiotic cream? I did not really use cos scare stretch the wound will pain. Only use on the underside for the first week then stop liao.

When is your review? I went for mine and Doc Sidek give me more antibiotics to eat cos I had badly swollen foreskin when I cut. So bad until everytime I pee its like razor blade cutting through Thats what prompted me to have it cut. 长痛不如短痛

He also advise me to pull back the skin everyday from time to time to expose the head if not it will close up. Cos I also big size like you so when the head shrink hardly can see type.

After your review come back post FR ok....
Old 03-05-2011, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcock69 View Post
Now 2 week liao pain no much when I pull back to wash. Underside ya took longer to heal I guess. Now I only experiencing some discomfort. You got use the antibiotic cream? I did not really use cos scare stretch the wound will pain. Only use on the underside for the first week then stop liao.

When is your review? I went for mine and Doc Sidek give me more antibiotics to eat cos I had badly swollen foreskin when I cut. So bad until everytime I pee its like razor blade cutting through Thats what prompted me to have it cut. 长痛不如短痛

He also advise me to pull back the skin everyday from time to time to expose the head if not it will close up. Cos I also big size like you so when the head shrink hardly can see type.

After your review come back post FR ok....
I went for my review last Sat. It was a quick session for him to check on how the bro is healing. He gave me 5 more days' supply of antibiotics and ask me to return 2 weeks later for another review. I used the cream more on the 1st few days. now sometimes on the underside as it heals slower.

But some parts where the stitches are coming off felt quite painful at times and have occasional bleeding.

"to expose the head if not it will close up" ~ he neber mentioned this though... eh how the head close up?

I did ask him about the cut as I remembered during the opt, he says he cut and stitch the skin just below the head coz if cut too much will be painful for me next time when it erect. did he do the same for you too?
Old 07-05-2011, 05:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
PIAKTHISGIRL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Which hospital is the best/most famous for laser circumcision ah? Price doesn't matter since my sis is forking out everything, but preferably around 2k max?
Old 08-05-2011, 10:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 18
garbage8889 is a glorious beacon of lightgarbage8889 is a glorious beacon of lightgarbage8889 is a glorious beacon of lightgarbage8889 is a glorious beacon of lightgarbage8889 is a glorious beacon of light

I had my circumcision done when I was in primary school and remembered it to be quite painful and uncomfortable. End result my dick looks like a mushroom.. That's what my 7 year old son says

But the pain is nothing compared to the piles operation I did in NS and the 2 weeks recovery post op almost killed me everytime I took a dump. The whole toilet bowl will be filled with blood and I will be in a pool of sweat after the deed is done. But heard the procedures have improved now
Old 20-05-2011, 08:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Yoonachio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anybody did laser circumcision at Pro Health clinic which at taman jurong near fair price there?? Last few weeks I a bit fever so went there for MC and checkup. I shy shy ask the doctor whether my dick need to be circumcised or not. After he took a look, he said yes =.= (my dick is fully covered by foreskin even when erected). And then he said this clinic provide laser circumcision, then i stun...cos never think that they provide this service. Dunno i heard wrongly or not, he said $500 for circumcision??
Old 24-05-2011, 11:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
fatbum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

done circumcision at 22y old. after seeking advise from malay friends about the pros of it. done for rm250 only in private clinic in kl. freehand style and high and loose style. during flaccid 1/2 of gland cover and little bit loose skin during full erection but didn't cover the gland.
have to change style of masturbation after cut cause not foreskin to play with.
ask my malay women cleric opinion that they say circumcised penis are better to look at and cleaner.
Old 24-05-2011, 07:52 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 0
armpitfetish deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyarmpitfetish deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

i also circumcised ard 22-23 yrs old, when i was in the army. wanted to make use of the medical coverage for nsf before i ord... so i went to SGH to cut my kuku skin when i was clearing my leave... in the end i didnt need to pay a cent for the surgery. hehe~~ of cos i kept this surgery to myself as none of my camp mates knew about my plans at that time. not even my family members knew i undergo circumcision. remembered how painful whenever i erected while my stitches were still in place.... and need to soak kuku in warm salt water every night and it became very sensitive w/o the foreskin nevertheless, i must say going under the knife was 1 of the bravest and best decisions i made in life and i never regret it 1 bit.
Old 25-05-2011, 05:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
fatbum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

does all your guy who have sex before your circumcision, does your sex life improve or your gf/fb/wife like it more than before your circumcision?
Old 11-07-2011, 12:05 PM
Samster

About circumcision: How much does it cost?? where to do it?

Hi Bros here,

As I am 25yo and I have a totally wrapped foreskin even when erected, it is quite painful for me during sex. I have consulted a doctor in neighbourhood private clinic and it costs SGD350 to undergo this surgery, a laser circumcision. I dunno whether it is cheap or expensive. Most importantly, can I trust the clinic? Or Should I go to NUH? I have just called the clinic and 350 cant be paid by Medisave...

I heard if the doctor cut more or cut less, it will become a problem...As this is related to my sex life, I would like to know more info.

Any kind bro to share their experience? Thanks a lot....I would like to circumcise it soonest possible, as I really cant enjoy the love session and I ejaculate too soon maybe due to this?
Old 11-07-2011, 12:13 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
hunter1 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: About circumcision: How much does it cost?? where to do it?

Im not sure it costs 350 but my friend did it in mallacca.. Laser about 400 rm.
Still he is not allowes to get steam for few days , otherwise you know what happens next..

I believe you should do it asap since after you get erected still covering your titi..

I was thinking to do it also in sg.. Please share with us which clinic does this.. Thx
Old 11-07-2011, 12:27 PM
Samster

Re: About circumcision: How much does it cost?? where to do it?

Prohealth clinic does provide this service. I am not advertising it...not sure about other clinic. I saw the poster when visiting the clinic last time.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1