The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 24-11-2005, 10:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 22
mahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud of
Re: My Friend an FL being raped

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Fighter
Deported after the trial yes but barred from entering SG I don't think so.
dunno how true it is..but once a gal is caught for 'working' without any employment permit..she will be bared from singapore again...

though ICA will states tat she's barred for certain duration..but actual fact is they barred them from entering singapore again..

THIS IS ANFIELD

Fans of Liverpool and Angela Zhang

up list: Bu Jinyun

i may be slow in returning favour..but i not "chao kuan" type..who put this siggie for fun..
Old 24-11-2005, 10:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1919 / Power: 20
wolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Deported after the trial yes but barred from entering SG I don't think so.
Besides vice activities, was she an overstayer? If proven on the latter, she may be barred from entering Sillypore for a certain period or banned completely by ICA.
Old 24-11-2005, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 23
darkadvenger is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdarkadvenger is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdarkadvenger is a Helpful and Caring Samster

bro ah_jo

what you mentioned here is too surface to conclude anything.....but i do agree with bros here that you should double ensure that all facts presented to you are not twisted....

however, if the case is reported police, she would have a very high chance of putting those 2 idiots behind bars for robbery and hitting her....

but to put them under charge for rape.....i think its a 50/50 situation. since this is a prosituation situation there are many ways and loop holes.....the defending lawyer can counter attack.....

last but not least, she would definately be barred from coming into singapore again...
Old 24-11-2005, 10:35 PM
Samster

darkadvenger is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdarkadvenger is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdarkadvenger is a Helpful and Caring Samster

bro ah_jo

what you mentioned here is too surface to conclude anything.....but i do agree with bros here that you should double ensure that all facts presented to you are not twisted....

however, if the case is reported police, she would have a very high chance of putting those 2 idiots behind bars for robbery and hitting her....

but to put them under charge for rape.....i think its a 50/50 situation. since this is a prosituation situation there are many ways and loop holes.....the defending lawyer can counter attack.....(eg. the CCTV recording from the hotel etc...)

last but not least, she would definately be barred from coming into singapore again...
Old 24-11-2005, 10:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 19
bennyongsk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

if police know the fl got contacts from sbf, surely they will do something to this site.
pls dun zap me for this comments cos i like this site very much and dun wan to see this site kenna ban.
but i also pity the girl lah.
Old 24-11-2005, 10:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 19
tk-king is one of the Best!tk-king is one of the Best!tk-king is one of the Best!tk-king is one of the Best!

imho i feel is best for u to tell her all the consequences if she report to the police (might not be able to work as a fl as mention from other bro) and what if she decide not to report (the rapist will xiao yao fa wai) .

it is best if she herself can decide rather than you tell her what to do.
but no matter what decision she made, you must support her and stand by her side, and of cos i hope all the bros here will get her the necessary support and encouragement.
Old 24-11-2005, 10:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 19
Fire Fighter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolverman
Besides vice activities, was she an overstayer? If proven on the latter, she may be barred from entering Sillypore for a certain period or banned completely by ICA.
I agree with you. I am basing that she is not an illegal immigrant or an overstayer.
Old 24-11-2005, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk-king
imho i feel is best for u to tell her all the consequences if she report to the police (might not be able to work as a fl as mention from other bro) and what if she decide not to report (the rapist will xiao yao fa wai) .

it is best if she herself can decide rather than you tell her what to do.
but no matter what decision she made, you must support her and stand by her side, and of cos i hope all the bros here will get her the necessary support and encouragement.
'xiao yao fa wai' - maybe not.....bro ah-jo did mentioned that she has their IC particulars and HP number......

in sillypore.....there are still people willing to work for $$....

btw....just a curious question....how did she obtain their IC particulars?
Old 24-11-2005, 10:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 19
Fire Fighter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahalosux
dunno how true it is..but once a gal is caught for 'working' without any employment permit..she will be bared from singapore again...

though ICA will states tat she's barred for certain duration..but actual fact is they barred them from entering singapore again..
The catch is that she was not caught but had unwittingly reveal to the IO that she's a FL during the course of investigation. What the IO has against her for sociliting for the purpose of prostitution is purely circumtantial or hearsay evidence. This type of evidence is not submitable to court as evidence.

There is a difference if you are caught red handed.
Old 24-11-2005, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
The catch is that she was not caught but had unwittingly reveal to the IO that she's a FL during the course of investigation. What the IO has against her for sociliting for the purpose of prostitution is purely circumtantial or hearsay evidence. This type of evidence is not submitable to court as evidence.

There is a difference if you are caught red handed.
agree with you.

but it is also provided that the 2 fellows are unable to produce any evidence on the 'offer & acceptance' like sms messages......

CCTV recordings will also form an important supporting evident to the defending party that she goes to the hotel with them willingly....
Old 24-11-2005, 10:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 20
aikoN79 is one of the Best!aikoN79 is one of the Best!aikoN79 is one of the Best!aikoN79 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkadvenger

in sillypore.....there are still people willing to work for $$....

btw....just a curious question....how did she obtain their IC particulars?
Hahaha... yah man... there are always 3 idiots who will kill for $166 each !!
wahahahahahhahahahha

yeah.. how she know her IC ?? i dun remember any FL got check IC before bonking. heehee.... that's why i ask the threadstarter to double check.
PRCs are great liars. maybe she not happy with that guy and wan to flame him. There are true cases... not that i doubt her.
Old 24-11-2005, 11:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
firefox79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well, reporting to police sure can help her. All she got to do is to deny(die die also have to deny) that she is working as FL here. Then let the police do the rest lor. Law will always help those weaker side, in this case the gal.

Sex can trace, bargaining can not. the 2 guys can say s ur fren got bargain wof them, but the bottom line is: who can prove that??
Old 24-11-2005, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by firefox79
Well, reporting to police sure can help her. All she got to do is to deny(die die also have to deny) that she is working as FL here. Then let the police do the rest lor. Law will always help those weaker side, in this case the gal.

Sex can trace, bargaining can not. the 2 guys can say s ur fren got bargain wof them, but the bottom line is: who can prove that??
i think what is important now is....how much evident(s) is/are being left behind by those 2 fellows.....and likewise...how much evident(s) the FL has left behind indicating she is in prositution....

without all the facts......not much advise can be given...right? bro ah_jo
Old 24-11-2005, 11:18 PM
Etacs

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

shame the 2 guys... and post their numbers, names and nicks
Old 24-11-2005, 11:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 20
bLuRbEnG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Those guys r assholes... Wat a disgrace...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1