The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 14-07-2014, 12:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 13
echodude deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Help me move on and rejoin the dating scene

I just came out of a divorce. I had more or less moved on from my ex, and this thread is not so much about moving on from her. I was determined to channel my energies to focus on my career, while having my sexual needs fulfilled in the non emotionally expensive way.

Unfortunately, I became the lead in the oldest joke in the book. I grew closer to the girl I go to. She did not seduce me, and we really started from friends who eventually became closer. For some unfathamable reason, after a 'quarrel' of sorts on wechat, she cut me off and eventually broke off all contact when she returned to China.

I had no idea I had grown so attached to her, and how it is in fact, harder to move on from her.

I want to avoid being a pathetic whiner and all, but I hope the seasoned men of the forum who has seen the world can give me some advice. How do I get back to the dating scene again? The girl probably broke it off because she did not see how we could make it work. At least that's what I'm telling myself in order to let go. She made me realize I need to be at least out and about for my emotional needs.

I am in my late 30s. Tall, reasonably good looking. Draw a decent income as well. Can converse well online and offline in both Chinese and English. I had no problems dating when I was single before I met my ex wife, but I am absolutely clueless as to where to meet girls right now. Can help?
Old 14-07-2014, 12:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 13
stillgottheblue deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystillgottheblue deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Help me move on and rejoin the dating scene

Good thing she broke off with you. You probably has got nothing for her to take advantage of.

Why look for WL as partner? If you are the kind who gets attached to the WL you have frequently visited, it's better for you to jump from one girl to another.
Old 14-07-2014, 12:58 PM
Samster

I did not expect to get attached to her. Simply exchanged contact via wechat and progressed from there. And I'm not trying to look for WL as partner. I mean how to socialize/meet girls in real life or through app or whatevr.
Old 14-07-2014, 01:50 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 475 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2823 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

If you take up a sport or a hobby, you'll meet like minded females.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 14-07-2014, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 17
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

Go join dating agency la....

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 14-07-2014, 08:49 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 3727 / Power: 0
Kuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond repute

Go join SDN...
Old 15-07-2014, 02:03 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
mutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by echodude View Post
I

I am in my late 30s. Tall, reasonably good looking. Draw a decent income as well. Can converse well online and offline in both Chinese and English. I had no problems dating when I was single before I met my ex wife, but I am absolutely clueless as to where to meet girls right now. Can help?
if you are indeed as you say..men seem to overestimate their attractiveness and qulaties whereas when underestimate...then there should be a fair few women attracted to you naturally just need to advertise them more....

one minute u say you reasonably good looking next is average borderline ugly..so what is it
http://thesbf.shop/showpos...15&postcount=4
Old 15-07-2014, 02:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 19
<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of

TS if you are thinking of dating, the best thing is to expand your current circle of friends. Using mathematics, as your social circle expands, the more people you know. Thus without you realizing, the number of female friends has increase. Hence increasing the probability of finding a match of your choice.

Sometimes the best are just beside you, freed your mind and open your eyes identifying who are the ones that have been beside you when you are down. Those who cared about you will be deemed as a higher rate of sucess.

Hope you find it useful. Good luck.
Old 15-07-2014, 08:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 12
Wintermelontea is one of the Best!Wintermelontea is one of the Best!Wintermelontea is one of the Best!

Maybe it holds truth to joining an activity and thus expanding your social circle from it. Think about it, not many (single and available) ladies are into golfing per se.

I do agree on the 'expanding social circle' portion though.

On where to meet (decent) girls:

1. Social activities - from dance classes to sewing to jogging events.

2. Clubs (rather few)

3. Your work place (taboo)

4. Via work events (from other companies)

5. Social networks

6. Friends of girl friends

7. Relatives' recommendation

TS, just think back when you are still single where and how you met your other girlfriends (ex)??

Don't give up!
Old 15-07-2014, 11:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3074 / Power: 14
PPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by <<totally>> View Post

Sometimes the best are just beside you, freed your mind and open your eyes identifying who are the ones that have been beside you when you are down. Those who cared about you will be deemed as a higher rate of sucess.
hmmm referring to me?
Old 15-07-2014, 11:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 19
<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPGirl View Post
hmmm referring to me?
Or myself. Haha.
Old 15-07-2014, 10:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1140 / Power: 14
Ken79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud of

Hi TS bro, first u gottat be clear of what u want, it is either:

1. find a gal that u want to nurture the relationship with and if possible progress on to marriage.

2. find a fling/fb or FL.

once u got that sorted out u will know where to start.

cheers, gd luck
ken
Old 24-07-2014, 12:48 AM
Samster

Thanks everyone. Appreciate it.
Old 24-07-2014, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 699 / Power: 10
megachiongster is a splendid one to beholdmegachiongster is a splendid one to beholdmegachiongster is a splendid one to beholdmegachiongster is a splendid one to beholdmegachiongster is a splendid one to beholdmegachiongster is a splendid one to behold

clear ur mind.. join a few dating sites.
or download those apps to meet new people.. skout or the badoo or those apps. can meet a lot of nice people, but u probably meet a lot of bad matches before u can find a good girl to settle down
Old 24-07-2014, 03:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
zan888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Whatever it is dont get married unless no choice lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1