The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 01-06-2017, 09:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of
Re: Geylang's $40 and $50 Thai Reports

wapiangehh Fransc ... u got this kind of fetish one arh.... tsk tsk
Old 01-06-2017, 09:37 AM
Sawadee Krup :D

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
Look at geylang viet girls, and the ktv viet girls, really is 2 worlds apart
KTV more exp in sweet talk...
Old 01-06-2017, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
wapiangehh Fransc ... u got this kind of fetish one arh.... tsk tsk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clitorio View Post
Aiya .... G17 again. The squirt queen of 666. Especially when during sandwich session. And doing lesbian deeds. Sweet memories, bro.
lol bro Clitorio, sibeh good leh u, nvr said who u also can guess correctly.

bro b.ning, quite fun to see the gal enjoying herself n if can squirt wah lagi best, u should give it a try
Old 01-06-2017, 04:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Clitorio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
lol bro Clitorio, sibeh good leh u, nvr said who u also can guess correctly.

bro b.ning, quite fun to see the gal enjoying herself n if can squirt wah lagi best, u should give it a try
Lol bro francesco, I dare to guess and guessed correctly only because of my first hand experience . But I must salute you becos you made her squirt.
Did you use any toys or your natural tools?
In my sandwich session it was a combination of a toy and the other WL's tongueing skills.
Old 03-06-2017, 06:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
lionheart99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Tried JMH8 G1

Initially wanted go H14 but gate closed

Looks: 8
Body: 8
Boobs: 5 Enhanced Feel 70%
Kiss: Restrictive
Bbbj: No
Fj: No finish
Attitude:Ok
Service:3

Only good thing is her syt looks, young firm
n tight body.. No catbath, straight cbj like 3 or 4 mins, proceed to enter with fake moan didt finish as didt get aroused enough, tried hj till she tired n gave up ask me do myself. Shower by herself after me. Didt release as not enough vitamin M or combi of her service. Still gave sweet smile when i leave. Will return for revenge bonk
Old 03-06-2017, 07:35 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -65 / Power: 0
SharpshooterS has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionheart99 View Post
Tried JMH8 G1

n tight body.. No catbath, straight cbj like 3 or 4 mins, proceed to enter with fake moan didt finish as didt get aroused enough, tried hj till she tired n gave up ask me do myself. Shower by herself after me. Didt release as not enough vitamin M or combi of her service. Still gave sweet smile when i leave. Will return for revenge bonk

Revenge bonk make sure u bonk her hard bro .. make her moan real this time .. i tried her before .. outside sweet smiling everything when inside things changed already.. cbj like first time do it .. everything is faked .. but honestly the looks quite good looking
Old 03-06-2017, 09:46 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
ff11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anybody can recommend a cat 50 with big natural boobs? At least a c cup.
Old 03-06-2017, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 561 / Power: 12
ryanwantsomefun is a name known to allryanwantsomefun is a name known to allryanwantsomefun is a name known to allryanwantsomefun is a name known to allryanwantsomefun is a name known to allryanwantsomefun is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharpshooterS View Post
Revenge bonk make sure u bonk her hard bro .. make her moan real this time .. i tried her before .. outside sweet smiling everything when inside things changed already.. cbj like first time do it .. everything is faked .. but honestly the looks quite good looking
Have the same experience before. SYT but service is really CMI.
Old 04-06-2017, 10:30 AM
Samster

She says here 3 months already, with service like that, won't get returning customers.
Old 04-06-2017, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharpshooterS View Post

Bonk hard yes but make her moan real not sure, stamina not that good haha not been working out
Old 04-06-2017, 01:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Clitorio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Tried JMH8 G1

Wah bro, you really nice hearted leh ... You fj no finished you still give Service 3??!! And you still planned to rtf revenge bonk?
The best revenge is you fr so we all know and not use her.

Syt so many in GL with good service some more.
You should feedback to okt her attitude.
Wls like her are from the nana entertainment centre school of whores. Fuck and go. No touch and suck. Once I tried there the whore there tell me to find my Girlfriend!!!! WTF??!!

Revenge - hit her where she will hurt the most - $$$$.
Old 04-06-2017, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 561 / Power: 12
ryanwantsomefun is a name known to allryanwantsomefun is a name known to allryanwantsomefun is a name known to allryanwantsomefun is a name known to allryanwantsomefun is a name known to allryanwantsomefun is a name known to all

Her boobs were fake too btw and well in that area so many foreign worker so she will be me upmstill earn from them
So the best revenge is still bang hard.
Old 04-06-2017, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clitorio View Post
Wah bro, you really nice hearted leh ... You fj no finished you still give Service 3??!! And you still planned to rtf revenge bonk?
The best revenge is you fr so we all know and not use her.

Syt so many in GL with good service some more.
You should feedback to okt her attitude.
Wls like her are from the nana entertainment centre school of whores. Fuck and go. No touch and suck. Once I tried there the whore there tell me to find my Girlfriend!!!! WTF??!!

Revenge - hit her where she will hurt the most - $$$$.

Usually for me bad bonks like this once is enough.Her body is slim with meat at right places, skin smooth with syt looks so one of better ones i seen for cat40. Just wanted revenge so i can tell myself i tried fully n move on

Haha not nice hearted la bro..3 points or 1,2 points to me no difference main service already fail. Complaint okt i think no point they wont do anything its only 40 per bonk,cant expect much
Old 04-06-2017, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1041 / Power: 14
HomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud of

Quote:
Usually for me bad bonks like this once is enough.Her body is slim with meat at right places, skin smooth with syt looks so one of better ones i seen for cat40. Just wanted revenge so i can tell myself i tried fully n move on

Haha not nice hearted la bro..3 points or 1,2 points to me no difference main service already fail. Complaint okt i think no point they wont do anything its only 40 per bonk,cant expect much
:thumbsup: she must be really your type eh?
Old 04-06-2017, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ff11 View Post
Anybody can recommend a cat 50 with big natural boobs? At least a c cup.
think theres one at 1818 think g5 not sure.
natural or not i nvr try b4... must ask the boobs xpert Ahnerd or those who tried b4.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1