The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 08-04-2022, 05:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 7
Hoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thialover View Post
What a lucky sofa... got laid on by n witness so many legends in action...
That sofa i stain so many times. Doggy there then everything spill out of the girl
Old 08-04-2022, 05:38 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4296 / Power: 36
Thialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond repute

I thought this forum is abt gal review??

How come become discussion of the dick, then now furniture leh??

Let's focus on the gals ba....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoppip View Post
That sofa i stain so many times. Doggy there then everything spill out of the girl
Old 08-04-2022, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 11
Veliant deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVeliant deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

RTF Lol 8 Apr

Managed to book a slot to find Lol again before she goes back.

Bro SA was efficient and quick in the replies as usual.

2nd session was so much more solid than the 1st. After shower, she straight away started our french lesson. Non-stop attacking each other as we got into bed, I then went to suck her big buns while my hand went for her pussy. While giving me a catbath, her moans were heavenly man.. then it was time for the entree. She proceeded to lick my shaft and balls before taking the whole thing in. This time, I face-fucked her with both hands on her head to add a bit of pressure till she gagged and I removed my hands. The scene was a total turn-on I tell you.

Main course time, she capped on, lowered herself into cowgirl and started to ride. Damn violent, almost felt like the bed frame would break haha.

From cowgirl, we went to missionary where she kept caressing my balls while I pumped her non-stop. The sounds of our bodies making contact with each other sounded like an ovation in a concert, damn shiok. I released the first wave of my armies and lied down to rest awhile before going to shower.

After showering, we cuddled on her bed and chatted a bit before I dozed off for a short while.

I woke up with my dick in her hand and it was starting to stand. Then she once again took it into her mouth, making sure that my dick was standing proud and tall before putting on the cap, moving into reverse cowgirl. I tell you, she was going all out to milk me, can feel her pussy contracting tightly as she rode me and brought me to the release of the 2nd wave of my armies. Totally spent sia.

Went for a quick shower and cuddled somemore on the bed as still got a short while before my session was up.

Told her to take care of herself when she returns to Thailand and she replied by hugging and giving me a long kiss before letting me out of the door.

Totally gonna miss her man. Really kudos to bro SA for bringing such a gem.
Old 08-04-2022, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 9
JohnLocke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Tried JAM from SA today. Bro KK as usual the smoothest booking experience. Total hassle free. Nice big room. For the girl definitely not an exceptional looker but makes up with her attitude. Shy in the begining but amazing when it comes to doing the deed specially the BBBJ. She is an expert and knows how to use her tounge. AR is what she uses to rape you..FJ can take hard pounding..Prone boned her before releasing my soldiers. Overall good bonk
Old 08-04-2022, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 11
orbital7 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyorbital7 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

cream (RP) and lol (SA) are good value for money, much btr exp than d2
Old 08-04-2022, 07:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 11
froggg is a glorious beacon of lightfroggg is a glorious beacon of lightfroggg is a glorious beacon of lightfroggg is a glorious beacon of lightfroggg is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshmelloman72 View Post
Lisa, First Blood ,8th April Late Morning Session. Surprised to see a charming lady in green spaghetti dress opening the door . Well groomed , beautiful hair and smells great.
Clean environment and clean towels, great vibs.
Looks : Late 20s, Sweet face , well maintained, wears a sexy CK panty that will instantly drives you bonkers (8/10)
Body: Petite, small frame, sexy, nice proportion (8/10)
Boobs: One of the best pair I ever real life seen in years. Natural D, soft, round and bouncy , my palm cannot contained fully. Boobs lover will go crazy !10/10)
Pussy: Cleanly shaved , sweet scent, sensitive when I touch and paint, maybe deprived of sex for many month (9/10)
Ass : Round and firm, right size for me , I am not a Latino ass fan. Bounced to your rhythm (7/10)
Frenching: Takes time and much coaching to release the barrier, soft french finally when I climax her (6/10)
Shower: Comfortable. no rush , spacey and clean, got a bonus bj kneeling down for me. (8/10)
BJ : Soul taking, she brought in her power nuru solution and rub on my Dick before blowing (9/10)
FJ: 69, Cowgirl , reverse cowgirl, doggy, missionary. Power carry fuck(10/10)
GFE: Cold elegant beauty. Takes a little time to heat things up, when ice break becomes warm and friendly , speaks very good English , travelled widely (not for work)
RTF: Definately (9/10)

Shower was enjoyable. She is a hygiene conscious girl, washed my dick quite a number of times before kneeling to blow me.
Clean up and started to take out her nuru solution and foreplay me. She really has talent for this .

Fumble my dick many times and bj me , caress and paint my nipples, tongue my balls and naval button. She foreplayed me until I in twilight zone , capped me with her soft hand. I requested to service her in return and I started to request for french, she said ‘little bit ‘ so I did the touch and go pattern . I move on to tongue fuck her and hear her sweet sexy moan. She has not had sex for months and she is not those typical working girl I assured you . I reminded myself to be gentle to her although there was an animal in me at that time. She went on top of me and do the cowgirl and lift her up and carry fuck her in front on the mirror. The visual further simulated me to pump harder, I heard her scream in pleasure and climax (x1), shiok but I also chuan..I put her in bed and open her legs to have full penetration in her, moved to missionary meanwhile enjoying licking her beautiful breast . Swap her to doggy and grab her boobs and she told me she coming .. (x2), I took this opportunity to french her..haha . I moved her to the corner of the bed and did a face to face fuck, while holding her ass, really enjoyable. I switched to missionary and pushed my body against her boobs and bum them against mine, I pinned her down our both our hands locked together and did a final climax (x3) for her while I shoot my load.

We laid by the bed together chatted and she told me about her life in Bangkok , cannot revealed much due to PDPA regulations, just can say she is not your typical KTV or Ago go working girl. I believed her because the way she presented herself and her special charisma. Don’t say I never jio, you missed it will really regret until suck thumb. I really very tempted not to write this FR and keep her for myself ,after hearing some LJ discussion on the authenticity of FR, but I already gave my word to write my true experience.

She is really one of the girl I highly recommend.
I have already secured my RTF, what are you waiting for ?

����������������������������������������
Which stable is this Lisa from? Searched in forum no hit…unless it’s a private TG kinda deal?!
Old 08-04-2022, 07:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1385 / Power: 14
marshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by froggg View Post
Which stable is this Lisa from? Searched in forum no hit…unless it’s a private TG kinda deal?!
Paisei . .. it’s Sweetthai ..too engrossed with past encounter.
Old 08-04-2022, 07:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 11
froggg is a glorious beacon of lightfroggg is a glorious beacon of lightfroggg is a glorious beacon of lightfroggg is a glorious beacon of lightfroggg is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshmelloman72 View Post
Paisei . .. it’s Sweetthai ..too engrossed with past encounter.
Oh Lucy not Lisa… wah knn nowadays suddenly so many choices how to pick???
Old 08-04-2022, 07:23 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
andyslacker17 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

**FR for Hebe from Sex Amazon**
07/04 PM Slot

Where do i start for this gorgeous Milf?All the FRs from other bros about her are very true to detail as i relished the chance to bonk her myself before she leaves.Managed to book a slot for her in the evening and i arrived at location greeted by her at the door wearing a sexy black lingerie dress.
She has such a seductive smile and quite a beauty for a Thai Milf.Had some small talk to break the ice and she initiated showering together.During shower i fondled with her perfectly shaped big jugs and I noticed she took extra care of cleansing my butthole.

Action started right after when i laid on bed with Hebe giving me a catbath as she teased and worked her way to my dick for a solid BBJ.Her technique of tongue twirling action while deepthroating makes for a good sensational feel and she could go on like forever.She gently lifted my legs and went straight for ass rimming action.She tongue fucked my ass like there’s no tomorrow,and she is indeed in her own league when it comes to AR.Hands down in my top 3 FL for best AR svc category.She made me fully erect and raring to go.Caps on and she rode me cowgirl for a few mins,then switched to missionary as i gave her multiple deep thrusts with her moaning with pleasure in the background and her fingers cupping my butt encouraging me to go deeper.Frenching with fierce tongue fighting and lip sucking ensued at the same moment and i kept bonking her furiously while i held her legs up high.Her pussy was already wet like crazy,we both probably hit climax and i unleashed my first shot therafter.Awesome.

Washed up and cuddled for a while and she gave me a light massage while chatting about her personal life back in Issan before she moved to Bangkok.After a few mins of rest,she stroked my dick and this time i asked her to lie down and i ravaged her pussy with non stop cunnilingus and fingering.She pulled my head closer and i could see her enjoying herself biting her lips as i looked upwards.She squirmed uncontrollably and let loose a lot of sweet pussy juice.I brought her up to stand against the wall facing me and we frenched like long lost lovers separated due to Covid season.She then knelt down giving me another BBJ with her eyes looking up at me.She got me capped and i bonked her doggy while i stood by the bedside.Cupped her mighty jugs,held her slim waist,pulled her hand backwards in arrest mode,pulled her hair gently while doggying,plus the view of her bouncy ass was a joy to watch while bonking her in doggy mode.Moments later i uncapped and asked her to face me instead.She continued her BBJ and i ejaculated my 2nd shot on her boobs this time.Thank you Hebe for the wonderful bonk session.

Fellow bros who want the ultimate Milf sexperience,i hereby recommend Hebe and her last day is on 11 Apr.Despite not able to selfishly get a slot for myself,bit good things must share right.Happy and safe bonking bros.
Old 08-04-2022, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tjbanks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Sky from RP earlier today. 1.5 hours. Promised to write an FR. Your experience may vary.

Looks: 9/10 Looks just like the pictures. Malay-looking GND type.

Body: 8/10 Slim and damn her back is fully tatted. I like.

Boobs: 7/10 B-C cup. Not for big boob lovers.

Shower: Showered myself.

Frenching: 8/10 Even with braces her command of the French lingo was awesome.

BBBJ: 8/10 Licked my member like a melting ice cream. Great suction too.

FJ: 9/10 Tight and good. Overall was great.

Service: 9/10 Very accommodating. Will RTF before she goes back.

Thank you Bro RP for bringing her in.
Old 08-04-2022, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
6feet is Cool - loads of Potential

FR Dior (Thaismile) - 8 April, 7pm

Location - Central, an obsecure spot that is quiet and has privacy. Like some bros mentioned, getting to the room is like playing escape room. OKT was patient in guiding me there as i got lost for the first 5 minutes.

As I entered the room, was greeted by a pretty face. Looks fierce when not smiling, like an ice queen. She had a oversized buttoned shirt on, and could see her nipples through the fabric. Made some small talk and proceeded to shower, when she unclothed I was amazed by her figure. Firm, smooth skin with big boobs and a tight ass to boot!

Right off the bat I told her to get into 69 position, and she obliged without hesitation. Her BJ was wet and slurpy, and i returned the favour by licking her pussy and playing with her butthole. Hairless and odourless, exactly how I like it. Hearing her moan with my dick in her mouth just turned me on even more. After a good 5 minutes of 69, she capped me on and I pounded her missionary. Her natural Cs were a sight to behold, watching them bounce in tandem with each trust. Switched to cowgirl and fondled with her boobs while she rode rodeo, at last buey tahan and released my full load.

Went to wash up after that and while waiting for my 2IC to recharge, tcss abit. Cracked a joke about me being hairy and she had a good laugh, and i complimented her that she looks much better when she smiles. This was the turning point of the session, it seemed to unlock a secret achievement as I finally melted the ice queen! After 10 minutes of chatting, she looked at my dick and asked me if I could go for a second round. Of course I had to rise to the occasion, couldnt disappoint her! I stood by the bed while she blew me, and as my dick became soft to hard, my tempo kept increasing. Unknowingly, it became a full fledged facefuck and she took my entire dick deep without any problems. Seized the moment and I asked her to get into doggy position, and with each pound she got wetter and wetter. Eventually, with the remaining energy i had, unloaded my second shot while gripping her ass so tight i was worried i would leave my hand mark lol.

Overall a great bonk, thanks OKT for bringing her in. She's here for another week so visit her while you can!
Old 08-04-2022, 09:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
Kitauhong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR Nutty Rolly Polly

Think she needs no introduction. Milf type but service quality top notch like the old days.

Now to the dog who gave her the nasty wound on her boobs. For fucks sake these ladies are jut here to earn somen money and provide pleasure
Why you got to hurt them? Karma will hit you and your family members man.
Old 08-04-2022, 10:08 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -34 / Power: 0
kckckc is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Verification
Old 08-04-2022, 10:18 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 0
dream2slack deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydream2slack deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
GREAT from Club Friday

3rd time using this stable, admin always been responsive & friendly. Took 90 minute with GREAT who photo looks tempting. Location is central easy access by public transport. Detail direction to room provided, is like treasure hunting. Quite fun and felt secure. Met GREAT, Post SYT, photo 90%, cute face with tiny sexy mole, petit with S line body. No horse run!!

Location : 10/10typicle hotel rooms with Q bed, clean & new. Only downside the "good morning towel"
Look : 9/10 pretty at this age
Body : 10/10 petit S line
Headlight: 10/10 she said original, nice to fonder
French : 9/10 allow with condition. Ie. No smoking
BBBJ : 10/10 slow to fast. Very sensual
Catbath : 9/10
Painting : dint try but shaven
FJ : 11/10 still tight & wet, petit body easy to maneuver. Can try any position u dream of it. She know how to accommodate & please.
GFE : 10/10 Very chatty and is not dumb type. Talk with sense. Quite smart & can crack joke. You won't be bore.

Overall experience: Accommodating and know the way to please you. Worth the price

Remarks: I usually wrote FR with positive review. FL job never been easy especially when travel from far to cari makan. Not shiok just move on & try others.

Last edited by dream2slack; 08-04-2022 at 10:34 PM.
Old 08-04-2022, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1441 / Power: 13
SonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud of

Tried Yuri from baby face on Wednesday 6th April.
Tried booking her a couple of times but session always full. Finally gotten a booking and I feel REGRETTED.

Regret not because that I booked her but because I only manage to book her now. 😂😂 Upon entering, I look at her. How to reject? How to say No?? Then she say she going back 3 days later.... Wah sian. Met her late. I booked her the next day on Thursday again before her last day.

Those that tried her will agree with me. One word, chio. Slim, but not super skinny till bony type.
Can see she really enjoyed the session and not commercial sop type, because no KY was used. And she was riding on me, and her face, her expression, wah confirm enjoy because her juice all out, super wet. After 1st shot, I wash up and lie on bed, she asked me, if I wanted to sleep? I asked her what she want, she say she want 1 more time.

Really, thumbs up 👍🏻👍🏻 and to top it off, OKT bro is friendly, not some stable that might be arrogant or unfriendly.

So far tried lens and yuri from babyface stable 👍🏻👍🏻
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1