The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 08-11-2020, 11:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 890 / Power: 15
simple4simple is a splendid one to beholdsimple4simple is a splendid one to beholdsimple4simple is a splendid one to beholdsimple4simple is a splendid one to beholdsimple4simple is a splendid one to beholdsimple4simple is a splendid one to beholdsimple4simple is a splendid one to behold
Re: Exposing some of the ML or Spa tricks

any recommendation for good prostrate massage(like poking anal)?

Last edited by simple4simple; 08-11-2020 at 11:24 PM.
Old 08-11-2020, 11:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3417 / Power: 21
funny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond repute

Bro, if you are interested in authentic massage, JG and proper prostrate massage (finger that is lubed and inserted into your AH), PM me. Strictly no HJ, roaming or any GQ.
This is pure treatment.
I have a ML to recommend - in the North.

** Disclaimer : I am just an old uncle walking around the entire Singapore and to share my different experiences. I am not advertising nor paid to advertise for any particular joint or ML. **

Quote:
Originally Posted by simple4simple View Post
any recommendation for good prostrate massage?
Old 09-11-2020, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riverwalk View Post
Bro , obviously you lah !
any good edging lobang , with or without GQ ..Running low on edging options . only limited edition left..
Appreciate with thanks ����
Oh I see, you didnt quote mah.
Thanks but I no lobang leh.

I only know how to expose ML and SPA so that we dont play into their hands.
Old 09-11-2020, 06:42 PM
Samster

piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaikat View Post
If we can't save, next best option is to maximise value.
Yes, if we cant cut down the price, we push up the value to close the gap.
It is the same and has been my SOP
Old 12-11-2020, 12:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 12
Jamestoh12345 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJamestoh12345 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJamestoh12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

$88 prostrate session
After that no HJ was offered
Old 12-11-2020, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1602 / Power: 9
SilentShadowXxX has a brilliant futureSilentShadowXxX has a brilliant futureSilentShadowXxX has a brilliant futureSilentShadowXxX has a brilliant futureSilentShadowXxX has a brilliant futureSilentShadowXxX has a brilliant futureSilentShadowXxX has a brilliant futureSilentShadowXxX has a brilliant futureSilentShadowXxX has a brilliant futureSilentShadowXxX has a brilliant futureSilentShadowXxX has a brilliant future

Hi bro funny4sg. Do you have recomend ML who does jg in the north? I would like to try.
Can share contact? Thank you in advance.

Last edited by SilentShadowXxX; 12-11-2020 at 03:53 PM. Reason: edits.
Old 16-11-2020, 02:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
Not sure if anyone has written abt this but anywhere oir money has become more and more hard earned so we need to spend wisely and fruitfully.

1. Is prostrate massage really worth it?
Price at 88 per hr (they just love to play number 8).
The actual prostrate is only last 15mins?
Total damage is 88+50 for a HJ. That's expensive
Some don't even do HJ and you left high and dry after 88.

2. ML hard sell by calling out to u in their wechat moments 3 times a day. Like SOS, they asking for you but not really only you.
If no response, she will ask again. Don't be too happy and think they miss you. They actually miss your money. You are just one of them

3. Sales target
Some shops has sales target for the ML. So you can see them rushing at the end of the month if still shortfall.

4. 欢场无真情
Remember this. When they want to quit, their heart already left here. Don't be a sucker and listen to their sad stories.
The more hardcore the more commercial she is.
Some left the shore don't even inform you.

5.Delay technique to increase profit
Kena one before in TPY. Play hard to get and extend time then agree to do HJ.
Total damage was a 3 figure sum. Write off that shop and gal but it was a good HJ bcos she take her time to HJ after I extended by 30mins.

Anymore anyone?
6. Clarification auto roam coverage
Accept your contract but didnt specify 3G, 4G or no G.
Additional charge incurs when you add on like budget airline.
Fees only for tickets. Water, coffee and meals you pay.

Last edited by piichai; 26-11-2020 at 10:31 AM.
Old 17-11-2020, 07:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 662 / Power: 11
sofiansusanto is a splendid one to beholdsofiansusanto is a splendid one to beholdsofiansusanto is a splendid one to beholdsofiansusanto is a splendid one to beholdsofiansusanto is a splendid one to beholdsofiansusanto is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by chess2 View Post
think disease from HJ or cap BJ is unlikely. BBBJ still not likely to catch someting
Catching herpes from bbbj is actually very real.

https://www.webmd.com/genital-herpes...rough-oral-sex
Old 17-11-2020, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 8
Sheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofiansusanto View Post
Catching herpes from bbbj is actually very real.

https://www.webmd.com/genital-herpes...rough-oral-sex
Yes confirm don't all bros here already play at risk
Old 26-11-2020, 10:27 AM
Samster

7. ML Golden Question
Today saw this thread and remind me of this trick
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=797123

ML has a price for HJ, BJ & FJ.
When you order this, she will ask you how much you are willing to pay.

If your price is higher than her price, she will smile and accept.
If your price is lower, she will tell you her price.
Old 07-04-2021, 10:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 341 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2500 / Power: 4
Habahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond repute

i am wary of those massage with different prices

such as $50 massage, then $68 swedish massage, then $88 deep tissue sports massage..knn..to me all the same one..hahaha

so the ML is just earning more. It is very rare to meet a ML who tell u, aiya take the $50 and she earn from the HJ instead

Other than this, it will be the $88 prostrate shit which i cannot tahan

plus the $50 for HJ but no touching..add $30 to touch, and when touch, she cringe..knn.. i realized playability is very very very important!
Old 08-04-2021, 10:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evilist7272 View Post
I went for $89/hr. Same feeling as you mentioned.
She told me her nose surgery failed and she so sad about her look now. Bla bla.. during the whole massage session. She poured so much hot oil to my didi and massage, keep refilling the oil and pour again. Lucky my room has shower attached. Massage is not good. Too much oil.
This L*n* cui one la.. Then keep singing stupid TikTok songs thinking she's cute..
When I didn't want to tip she started licking my nipples while jerking me.. Every night got different guy drive her home.. Not real boyfriend..add me on wechat I just greet her hello them she said she doesn't like to chat.. In my mind I thinking fuck off sia.. 2 weeks later text me ask me go massage
Old 08-04-2021, 10:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 687 / Power: 9
rexyed is a splendid one to beholdrexyed is a splendid one to beholdrexyed is a splendid one to beholdrexyed is a splendid one to beholdrexyed is a splendid one to beholdrexyed is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
This L*n* cui one la.. Then keep singing stupid TikTok songs thinking she's cute..
When I didn't want to tip she started licking my nipples while jerking me.. Every night got different guy drive her home.. Not real boyfriend..add me on wechat I just greet her hello them she said she doesn't like to chat.. In my mind I thinking fuck off sia.. 2 weeks later text me ask me go massage
If ml so cui no need to hide name larh
Old 09-04-2021, 12:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexyed View Post
If ml so cui no need to hide name larh
Very easy to know who she is by checking out the masseuse roster on their page
Old 09-04-2021, 04:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 9
OverControl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamestoh12345 View Post
$88 prostrate session
After that no HJ was offered
Clarify with ML first. If no HJ then don't take up the package.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1