The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
dazze, Malay, Paris, tabamo

Old 13-11-2017, 11:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3657 / Power: 24
newton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Orchard Towers

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAWgunner View Post
Hey,

You all heard the news about this?

https://mustsharenews.com/orchard-towers-sold/
Not the whole building lah,
only 21 shops and 38 offices at Orchard Tower
are sold for $162 Mil.
The foreign whores and Ang Moh tourists can still party on.
Old 04-12-2017, 07:00 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15337 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

yes and I still head down for my fixes....

but so much has changed over the years. Still missing my fav place Sofin Aroma Massage Studio
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment

Last edited by Shadow_warrior; 04-12-2017 at 07:14 PM.
Old 05-12-2017, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Tried Paris on the 3rd floor near the Thai foodplace.

Hot MILF with sumptuous huge boobs. Had her HJ with all clothes off.

Quite satisfied but not likely to try again because more used to GL service.
Old 05-12-2017, 12:58 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -41 / Power: 0
lonelyarine is stuck in moderation for some time to come

what was you damage?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post
Tried Paris on the 3rd floor near the Thai foodplace.

Hot MILF with sumptuous huge boobs. Had her HJ with all clothes off.

Quite satisfied but not likely to try again because more used to GL service.
Old 05-12-2017, 01:46 PM
Samster

dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyarine View Post
what was you damage?
$100 for HJ plus her to strip all naked.
Old 05-12-2017, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 19
Loser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Heard the MLs at orchard towers charge a different pricing depending on thE timing... is it true ah?
Old 05-12-2017, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 11
vort3x is a name known to allvort3x is a name known to allvort3x is a name known to allvort3x is a name known to allvort3x is a name known to allvort3x is a name known to all
Got 50 sgd hj from Tina. No massage. Just straight hj.

I wanna reduce their prices.. It's too high. Need every Bro to be firm in 50 for HJ.

I succeeded, so can you.

Anyway, is lele still working? From the OT video, it seems her shop is same as Tina. Think they swap at 6pm.
Old 05-12-2017, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 625 / Power: 12
legox is a name known to alllegox is a name known to alllegox is a name known to alllegox is a name known to alllegox is a name known to alllegox is a name known to all
Quote:
I can get her $100 all in for a FJ. Just ask her before u go in.
Old 05-12-2017, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by legox View Post
I can get her $100 all in for a FJ. Just ask her before u go in.
She did offer me $100 for FJ, but only for next visit onwards.
Old 05-12-2017, 06:04 PM
Samster

vort3x is a name known to allvort3x is a name known to allvort3x is a name known to allvort3x is a name known to allvort3x is a name known to allvort3x is a name known to all
Just went back for another hj. This time took a milf on lvl 1. Beside sex toy shop. Look like late 40s but vixen type. 50 bucks hj

She say normally she give for much higher but see me handsome so agree to 50 lol.

So let me reiterate, don't spoil market la. Just bargain. If cannot, just walk off
Old 05-12-2017, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by vort3x View Post
Just went back for another hj. This time took a milf on lvl 1. Beside sex toy shop. Look like late 40s but vixen type. 50 bucks hj

She say normally she give for much higher but see me handsome so agree to 50 lol.

So let me reiterate, don't spoil market la. Just bargain. If cannot, just walk off
Vort3x, was your HJ session given with her clothes on or she bare naked let you touch her body?

Mine was with Paris being naked and body touching allowed. If with her clothes on without touching, then she charged $50.

I think better be clear of the service details before you anyhow accuse spoil market.
Old 05-12-2017, 09:18 PM
Samster

Accusation is a pretty strong word to use in such a context. Merely helping bros out there to save.

In any case:

50 sgd : HJ + roaming with clothes on
60-80 sgd : HJ + roaming with clothes off

I was quoted by one to top up 10 half way thru HJ and she'll strip. that makes it 60 sgd

I was quoted by the second 80 for strip HJ. I declined and asked for clothes on, but still can roam.

Hence why I put a range. In any case above 80 for strip hj means you carrot head. The one which said 60 for strip hj said 80 can bj

Then again I can't say same for everyone . Everyone might get slightly diff offer. Maybe they don't like ur face then they won't budge
Old 05-12-2017, 09:28 PM
Samster

Ok, sorry for the strong word then.

I wasn't aware of the so-called market rate at Orchard Towers. Just merely trying out for the experience.

Thanks for stating the price range for us to see.
Old 05-12-2017, 09:31 PM
Samster

Anyway just FYI, in parklane 90percent 50SGD can strip hj.

Serangoon shopping centre 40 percent can.

Need every Bro to work together to push down price la. Tbh they earn a lot. A few I made friends with say they earn about 6-9k range per month. Don't have to feel sorry for them

Just now the one at lvl 1 near back exit tried to bluff me during our session. Say only because I handsome then let me have it at 50 sgd. She say normally ppl pay 300 - 500. To which I said "then you're already very rich, no issue"

My principle is prc can rob ang mo, but not SG ppl
Old 05-12-2017, 11:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 11
Tuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by vort3x View Post
Anyway just FYI, in parklane 90percent 50SGD can strip hj.

Serangoon shopping centre 40 percent can.

Need every Bro to work together to push down price la. Tbh they earn a lot. A few I made friends with say they earn about 6-9k range per month. Don't have to feel sorry for them

Just now the one at lvl 1 near back exit tried to bluff me during our session. Say only because I handsome then let me have it at 50 sgd. She say normally ppl pay 300 - 500. To which I said "then you're already very rich, no issue"

My principle is prc can rob ang mo, but not SG ppl
More be Jolin. Haha! Screw her hard!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1