The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-08-2012, 04:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
fitabully deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Story: Weekend with gf's best friend

Great steamy story…
Old 27-08-2012, 04:45 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Black Box deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Another camper joining in
Old 27-08-2012, 05:48 PM
Samster

ezone41 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camper reporting
Old 27-08-2012, 09:12 PM
Samster

Gold3nMonk3y deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great story!!! Camping with pop corns!! Keep it up!!
Old 28-08-2012, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 16
coolioalan is one of the Best!coolioalan is one of the Best!coolioalan is one of the Best!coolioalan is one of the Best!

I think I fell asleep for a little while as the thing that woke me up is a nice warm wet mouth sucking on my dick. Looking down I realised Erin is giving me a blowjob..within minutes or seconds my dick is solid hard again. I pulled her up and bring her close to me and we kiss and french while we're lying down on the sofa. Slowly taking our time enjoying the time. It was about 11pm when I ask her, what time is your bf coming back tomorrow? She say he reach airport about 4 something pm. Smirking, I say, So I have tonight and tomorrow until after lunch to savour this beautiful body, caressing her up and down. "You wish " Erin say and proceeded to break free and run up to her room.

I quickly follow her and when I reach her room, she was lying face up on bed nothing covering her with her leg spread wide and she rubbing her clit. Sexy and quickly I kneel at her pussy, replacing her hand with my tongue, mouth and fingers..licking her, rubbing her and fingering her as she keep on moaning. In the room, her moan is quite loud (for my taste) but I don't care as her moaning is like crowd cheering a guy in a Olympic race. I continue to lick and finger her when she pulled me upwards and say I want you inside me now....... "OK. Let me go take the condom first, you continue make yourself wet" while I start to walk to the door, down to living room to the pack of condom. She hold me back say It is okay, I am safe and clean. Don't worry and I trust you're clean too. Giving her a look, my brain start to weight the pros and cons. She practically shared her sex life with my gf and my gf shared with me and she is with this guy for 2years already, so far never hear got any disease, so I think should be OK. Let's fuck her raw.

I nodded my head and go on top of her and point my dick at her pussy, I started by rubbing my dick head up and down the length of her pussy and slowly pushed my dick into her. Once inside her, I move in and out slowly, let her feel the dick pushing in and out. She is really high as she keeps moaning and my both hands holding her hand down on both side of the bed. I increase the tempo a bit and start to go faster and faster and faster getting more furious and harder. I practically fuck her up and up until her head reach the bed's headboard and I hold on to the headboard or wall and start to pound her furiously. She keep moaning and sensing I am near, I told her I am close. She say me too me too, don't stop, shoot inside me, my period coming in a few days.. fuck me, fuck me harder, let's cum together...fuck man..fuck fuck fuck...

I fucked her hard and after a loud groan from me, I cum and shoot inside her and I keep groaning and moaning till my load is over and as I lay on top of her, she get her own orgasm as well as she suddenly hugged me tight and her body like convulsing. I lie on top of her for few more seconds after she cum before I rolled over and lie down beside her like a dead body, lungs gasping for air.

Soon, I fall asleep again...
Old 28-08-2012, 10:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 636 / Power: 21
bummer is a name known to allbummer is a name known to allbummer is a name known to allbummer is a name known to allbummer is a name known to allbummer is a name known to all

sibeh steam...
Old 28-08-2012, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
callmebad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

this Erin is one real horny sex kitten!
Old 29-08-2012, 11:45 PM
Samster

coolioalan is one of the Best!coolioalan is one of the Best!coolioalan is one of the Best!coolioalan is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by callmebad View Post
this Erin is one real horny sex kitten!
The stories I heard, before she get her own place. Sometimes, can check into hotel with bf and have many rounds, the most I heard so far is 12 rounds in a night (checkin till checkout) but not sure how she define her "round". Not so detail
Old 30-08-2012, 05:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 19
cabayasi has a brilliant futurecabayasi has a brilliant futurecabayasi has a brilliant futurecabayasi has a brilliant futurecabayasi has a brilliant futurecabayasi has a brilliant futurecabayasi has a brilliant futurecabayasi has a brilliant futurecabayasi has a brilliant futurecabayasi has a brilliant futurecabayasi has a brilliant future

Now you start fucking your GF's best friend. Her bf got liking on your gf, your gf knew it. All this seem like lead to a bigger fun later, will it happen, TS?
Old 31-08-2012, 12:13 PM
Samster

Middle of the night, I woke up suddenly to the feeling of someone cuddling and hugging me. I am shock at first because the room didn't look familiar and I realized where am I. With Erin cuddling me, I starts to think about what happened earlier and the sex with Erin. It starts to turn me on, not so much, enough for me to caress Erin. I am lying face up with my right arm under her body and she hugging me. I start to caress her back with my right hand, slowly caressing her side, ass and back. Got some soft hmmm response from her. Pulled her closer to me which I think woke her up a little which she responded by giving me a kiss on the lips. I pecked her back but she went back to sleep again. I pulled her closer again and again she mumble something and gave me a peck but this time, I pecked her and french her. I pushed her back so that she is now lying on her back and I start to french her like hard. In the daze of the night, we started kissing and frenching.

I take hold of her hand and direct it to my cock while I start to massage her boobs. At the time, kissing like we never kiss before. Not long after I start to rub her pussy and my dick is now half erected. Her hand didn't really do much, maybe she is still sleepy. Looking at her sleepiness, I told her let's have sex. She mumbled something but I couldn't make out what it is. It didn't bother me because I went down and lick her pussy to make her wet. This time, she is more responsive as she started to moan softly sexily. After few minutes of licking, I went 69, she blow job me but most of of the time, she is moaning and gasping for air. I switched position and sat at her face with my cock at her mouth and starts to mouth fuck her gently. She gets the hint and starts to blow me seriously.

Again, a while later. I move down and rubs my dick at her pussy. Entering her missionary style, I fucked her hard at once because I want to cum fast and go back to sleep . Did different styles of missionary, from the usual, her legs spread wide, her legs wrapped around my waist, both legs on my shoulders (which I love it as it is deep and tight) and finally, just the usual legs spread before I cum. This time, I didn't cum inside her but instead right before I cum, I pulled out, told her I am cummingg and points it straight at her mouth. So, I cum in her mouth and she swallowed my cum.

After that, we both lie down on bed again, same position, with her cuddling me and she touched my nose and says, you're so naughty. I smiled at her and rubs her back like how you rubs a baby to sleep.
Old 31-08-2012, 12:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1615 / Power: 12
dreamer326 has a brilliant futuredreamer326 has a brilliant futuredreamer326 has a brilliant futuredreamer326 has a brilliant futuredreamer326 has a brilliant futuredreamer326 has a brilliant futuredreamer326 has a brilliant futuredreamer326 has a brilliant futuredreamer326 has a brilliant futuredreamer326 has a brilliant futuredreamer326 has a brilliant future

very good.. any update for have more.. thx!!
Old 31-08-2012, 07:13 PM
Samster

The next day we woke up close to 11am because stomach is hungry. Waking up is normal, no action as we are hungry. We quickly went to shower together. Just the normal, touching, hugging, playing with each other in the bathroom. We decide to have lunch at one of the malls nearby and when we leave home for lunch it is about 12pm.

Nothing much happened during lunch. Just minor conversations about what happened, promises not to tell anyone, keep it to yourself, there will be no next time. We are pretty cool about it because I guess we are friends and it is not really love or feeling involved, just purely sex which we both totally understand.

We reach home about 2something. I just chill at the living room watching TV while waiting for time to be right for Erin to leave to pick up her boyfriend. Erin is doing some minor cleaning after our actions yesterday - washing the bedsheet, keeping the condom, mopping the floor. It was close to 4pm when her handphone ring, by then she just finished doing everything and was resting beside me on the couch. Yeah, the boyfriend just touched down and will be taking the bus from LCCT to KL Sentral. So, tell her to be in KL Sentral about 530pm. Her house to KL Sentral is pretty near, most probably 20-30 minutes drive.

Me: Your boyfriend finally arrived...so how you plan to welcome him? Take him home and fuck him silly?
Erin: Crazy you..you think I what.
Me: Kidding la. Ok then. I guess I shall say Good bye. Urm. Thanks Erin. It has been really fun. Thank you alot. *wink wink*
Erin: Oi. Dont say already la. Nothing happened okay. Welcome bye bye.
Me: Just like that byebye? No special good bye meh.
Erin: What you want? You want one last time is it..
Me: Haha..can ah?

Old 31-08-2012, 09:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 20
genesis01 is a name known to allgenesis01 is a name known to allgenesis01 is a name known to allgenesis01 is a name known to allgenesis01 is a name known to allgenesis01 is a name known to all

keep it cumming!
Old 09-09-2012, 11:36 AM
Samster

FapFlapFap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Where's ts? Or the story ended already?
Old 31-12-2012, 04:13 PM
Samster

Since now I have some free time, just to conclude on this story...

Well, nothing happened even after the "Haha..can ah?". She just gave me a few kisses and hugs and I went home. Didn't want to push my luck too much as we did few rounds already and I am also feeling a bit tired/sien cos of too much sex.

-The End-

p/s: We did meet up secretly once or twice after that for some heavy petting session (no sex) but decided not to do it anymore since our partners are always around and finding the free/alone time is quite stressful.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1