The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 04-06-2021, 08:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 12
xels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

there isnt really a need to over analyze this or get yourself confused. there are a multitude of reasons why she would reject your FJ and then ask you to book overnight, but all you gotta remember is that money is the primary driver.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbox360 View Post
With respect to what Bro Kopiosteve mentioned, I had a very unusual encounter recently. I am not like a super cheongster, only having done this for a short while before last year's COVID lockdown. Was cheonging Dome 1 FL for a while before seeing an old face ML that I missed RTM.

Recently, I went back to her. During the session, mentioned that I really wanted to FJ but she said cannot. So, ok lor, too bad for me.

At the end of the session, as I was dressing up to leave, she asked me to book her overnight. I could not, for personal reasons.

But I was wondering:
1. ML already refused FJ for the current session.
2. What's the point of overnight if no FJ? Just HJ and cuddle whole night?
3. Is she hinting that, if I book overnight, then there will be FJ?

I am very confused. Maybe some bros can provide some insight.
Old 04-06-2021, 09:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Yea, for me Aimee & Jessica > 7P, but YMMV hahaha..
Haha that depends on how important boobs are to the bro

7p is gone but amongst the 3 above I rtm Jessica most, then follow by 7p and Aimee just once.

Service wise all 3 are solid providers. But sensualwise Jessica is miles ahead of both Aimee and 7p combined imho. To me Jessica also prettier than Aimee and 7p though both of them have killer body..but lack Jessica towering height

Anyway I reckon 7p left on her own terms? If yes perhaps she might come bk. She stayed very long this stint.
Old 04-06-2021, 09:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
Xiao xi, Jessica and Aimee are also 实力派 types
I would say despite no bath, all 3 are at least equal in overall service to 7p
The thing about showering customer, personally I feel is overrated. In fact for some ML I just tell them no need lol. But 7p and Aini I just let them, cos they do it very well. My point is unless the ML provides BJ in shower, else is not something that will really enhance my experience. That's just me la.
Old 04-06-2021, 09:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 8
2cog is a Helpful and Caring Samster2cog is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
The thing about Bathing customer, personally I feel is overrated. In fact for some ML I just tell them no need lol. But 7p and Aini I just let them, cos they do it very well. My point is unless the ML provides BJ in shower, else is not something that will really enhance my experience. That's just me la.
A reg ml/fl (thai) did once tell me if she help customer bathe at least can wash clean some areas.... you will be surprised some people dont keep clean
Old 04-06-2021, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1574 / Power: 11
future96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant future

Quote:
With respect to what Bro Kopiosteve mentioned, I had a very unusual encounter recently. I am not like a super cheongster, only having done this for a short while before last year's COVID lockdown. Was cheonging Dome 1 FL for a while before seeing an old face ML that I missed RTM.

Recently, I went back to her. During the session, mentioned that I really wanted to FJ but she said cannot. So, ok lor, too bad for me.

At the end of the session, as I was dressing up to leave, she asked me to book her overnight. I could not, for personal reasons.

But I was wondering:

If someone is paying more for the same thing, nobody in the right mind would reject lest the MLs.
Heard of stories whereby MLs reject next cust cos the current cust offered to pay more to extend
Of cos the MLs would then cook up reasons for subsequent cust.
End of the day, the cust that kena cancelled still would go back to her cos that's how man behaves
Old 04-06-2021, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 4
hiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

But I was wondering:

I would say, she is just playing with you mind. Don't fall into the kc trap. Got once a gal told me to book her whole day. Towards the end after dinner, I was about to leave and she started to hug and kiss me. I got skeptical, and stop there. Didn't know what was the motive but didnt want to fall into any kc trap. Afterall, it's still a money transaction.
Old 04-06-2021, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1574 / Power: 11
future96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Foolish WLs hanging up high to sell their pussy at a golden price is one thing.

Being a pimp like customer advocating them to provide high end FL, wow, that's something else.

Well, now we know how we are harming our own pockets. Very soon, the era of $150 HJ and $300 full package for mediocre service.

GRAB introducing $1 fair hike not to benefit passengers but to keep their driver pool. Seems similar in context.

Cheers.
I guess end of the day, the last person you want to give feedbacks or suggestions to are the MLs. They may smile at you, but at the back of their head they're think who are you to 左右 them.

Got both ML/FLs tell me before got cust tell them how they should do this and do that. Then they said something along the lines like "我来这里之前都会这些东西了,他们还老是讲 不知道烦人的吗?" (Legit true story i hear liao also dk how to react )

End of the day just go for our sess, enjoy and leave. Any opinions or suggestions of ours given, they would have already thought of it. And you'd be surprise how experienced and well-versed they are in this industry
Old 04-06-2021, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by future96 View Post
I guess end of the day, the last person you want to give feedbacks or suggestions to are the MLs. They may smile at you, but at the back of their head they're think who are you to 左右 them.

Got both ML/FLs tell me before got cust tell them how they should do this and do that. Then they said something along the lines like "我来这里之前都会这些东西了,他们还老是讲 不知道烦人的吗?" (Legit true story i hear liao also dk how to react )

End of the day just go for our sess, enjoy and leave. Any opinions or suggestions of ours given, they would have already thought of it. And you'd be surprise how experienced and well-versed they are in this industry
Yup very much agreed. Many look like Xiao Mei Mei but actually immerse in this flowery world longer than most of us. It is wise never to judge a book by its cover if you want to play long.

But the real smart ones will still hear you out lah, no harm and probably can pick up some info. And who they offer their pussy to, it is often not up to you to tell them.

The statement "我很少做的,大概这里只有你而已" is one that I just shrug it off so many times.
Old 04-06-2021, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 17
Aftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond repute

Arrivals from GD province would be impacted.

https://www.todayonline.com/singapor...ck-covid-cases
Old 04-06-2021, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1283 / Power: 5
Onsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
Xiao xi, Jessica and Aimee are also 实力派 types
I would say despite no bath, all 3 are at least equal in overall service to 7p
Haha tried Xiao Xi a few times liao.

Tried Aimee once too. Is she syt?? Cause I really couldn't tell. The message was definitely OK, I rem. But I think her business is v good so she doesn't really reply like the other guy's comment. Haha I am so worthless meh.

Can an old bird share with us which Jessica leh? I saw her name a few times. But got a few Jessicas.. Is it the tall tall one?
Old 04-06-2021, 11:36 PM
Samster

Onsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Haha that depends on how important boobs are to the bro

7p is gone but amongst the 3 above I rtm Jessica most, then follow by 7p and Aimee just once.

Service wise all 3 are solid providers. But sensualwise Jessica is miles ahead of both Aimee and 7p combined imho. To me Jessica also prettier than Aimee and 7p though both of them have killer body..but lack Jessica towering height

Anyway I reckon 7p left on her own terms? If yes perhaps she might come bk. She stayed very long this stint.
I am surprised Zoya's name didn't appear. Isn't she 实力派 too? Saw good reviews of her. But I haven't tried before.
Old 04-06-2021, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
The thing about showering customer, personally I feel is overrated. In fact for some ML I just tell them no need lol. But 7p and Aini I just let them, cos they do it very well. My point is unless the ML provides BJ in shower, else is not something that will really enhance my experience. That's just me la.
Haha.. On behalf of other bros, I can confirm it's just you. I think most guys would be glad to be pong pong.. It's extra perks..

It's quite 舒服 to be washed clean clean..

Haven't tried 泰国浴 before. Heard its awesome... I WANT PONG PONG.
Old 04-06-2021, 11:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onsjohn View Post
I am surprised Zoya's name didn't appear. Isn't she 实力派 too? Saw good reviews of her. But I haven't tried before.
Yes she is as well
And I rate her bosom the most beautifully shaped and proportioned
Old 04-06-2021, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Shower is just washing you clean, nothing much. Different from showering with you. That said, still enjoyed getting showered by Laura, squeaky clean push can mess around with those huge jugs.

Yeah, a good in shower bbbj (have to correct you there bro) is absolutely the best. Pity none does it well nowadays.
Old 04-06-2021, 11:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 424 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onsjohn View Post
Any bro is a fan of 7P?

I miss the bathing.. The itchy feel when she scratches my little jewel. The coziness of her place. The consistency of the massage. The little bro massage. The hugging. The nice soft C boobies. And taking for granted that she always gave me a full hour. Totally no short change of time.

Is there any ML that can replace her?
Yes. I do miss her too.
Even thou not SYT but definitely make up with her complete hospitality package.
Hard to find someone giving the same service thou.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1