The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 21-05-2017, 10:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 11
herotan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterherotan is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

any fr on this one?
http://sglonelyguy.com/angelia-massage/

had tried cong cong(high gfe), siyu(slightly commercial) and mimi(small assets)
Old 21-05-2017, 11:53 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Cleavon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kobebryant View Post
http://www.liltigersden.com/hanna/

Bros, please dont waste your time on her.

Wasted my 1 hr journey. Give pattern on whatsapp, show me video of her.

End up reached her apartment. Bucktooth, short and plump.

Zap me if you want. Just a honest FR so bros dont waste time time and effort
I decided to visit her after seeing your post. To my surprise, she not as what you had mentioned. I admit she kinda small size but not very tall but defiantly not plump and she has a very sweet smile and she is not bucktooth and do not have any tattoo on her body, her body is so white, smooth and fair just like tofu. Her massage skill is authentic and strong, one of the best I had visited not to mentioned her super GFE feel, defiantly will RTP very soon.

That's totally untrue abt her, pls dun ruin ppl reputation.

Hey bros out there, try to believe. She really one of the gems not to be miss.

Last edited by Javabeans; 21-05-2017 at 01:11 PM. Reason: Fixed message format
Old 21-05-2017, 04:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 17
aries3288 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraries3288 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleavon View Post
I decided to visit her after seeing your post. To my surprise, she not as what you had mentioned. I admit she kinda small size but not very tall but defiantly not plump and she has a very sweet smile and she is not bucktooth and do not have any tattoo on her body, her body is so white, smooth and fair just like tofu. Her massage skill is authentic and strong, one of the best I had visited not to mentioned her super GFE feel, defiantly will RTP very soon.

Wow! Register new membership just to defend this ml
Old 21-05-2017, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aries3288 View Post
Wow! Register new membership just to defend this ml
Defiantly defend the ML

Visit the ML when see a bad FR on her - good la heh.
Old 21-05-2017, 09:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 8
Aerodime deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAerodime deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Defiantly defend the ML

Visit the ML when see a bad FR on her - good la heh.
LOL, many supporters here mah....
Old 21-05-2017, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 9
smittenbyml is one of the Best!smittenbyml is one of the Best!smittenbyml is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleavon View Post

Can vouch for her also. Anyone interested can read up an mr that i posted about her.

She is pretty to me but looks are subjective so if someone dont feel the same i understand. But she is definitely not bucktoothed thats for sure.
Old 21-05-2017, 11:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 604 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowsaint View Post
Guys! Don't trust this jujupie and Aries guy, it is the same person who didn't get the bbbj from Cassie and now wants everyone to blacklist her,
I think it's quite evil because if you didn't get just don't rtm why do you have to keep talking bad about the ml, people also come here to earn a living and it's not easy.
Overall I think she's ok and services she listed all is true! The pictures are all true! I known her since December last year n have been visiting her ever since.

This jujupie or aries guy just not gentlemen enough. Bloody hell you pay $120 expect VIP service, FYI I pay $200 EVERYTIME and I also don't complain because I think she is worth the price
$200?! Everytime?! I think even the most ang pai I also nvr tried paying this kind of money... like 2 massages sia...
Machiam get celebrity massage u then got this kind of price... although I wun say we shld nvr tip ML but this kind is quite over the board...
Of cos ur money ur freedom to spend it, just hope it doesn't become the norm nxt time
Old 22-05-2017, 08:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 11
RaymondNg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRaymondNg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
MR for Zi Shan

This lady deserved a MR.
http://www.liltigersden.com/zi-shan/

Her massage is top standard and it's those hard type that you can expect from proper massage shop. Very detail and very complete. From Shoulder to back, from arms to leg and end up with JG. The massage alone takes close to 40mins. Of course it end with a proper HJ. She was nude thru-out the massage.

Highly recommended for hard massage lovers. I had a good sleep last night.
Old 22-05-2017, 11:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 16
gemini4675 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergemini4675 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: MR for Zi Shan

Tried moon last Friday. My ratings are below

Name: Moon from sglonelyguy.com
Attitude/GFE: 7
Body: Slim. But tanned. 6
Boobs: A. Can touch but cannot lick and paint. 5
Height: 1.61cm
Weight: 48kg
Massage skill: 7. Not piano and got some skills.
Look: 7. Must discount from web photos.
Rtm. ..maybe. just for gfe and massage.

Sidetrack, before xiaoman left, tried her and it was a wonderful experience. Tot moon can be like her but alas it was not to be. The search continues.

Any recommendations for syt with good massage skills?
Old 22-05-2017, 12:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1906 / Power: 12
Dievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Aiyo, oh well... you pay and learn lor.

If you go for ML, never never go if they are in a spa or shop. I would instantly keblakan poseng!!!

In spa or shop, you immediately surrender all control! The ml has all the control, you have none. Remember that.

First she can give all sort of excuses to limit stripping or your roaming - spa boss very strict, recently wind strong, blah, blah....

She can then ask to top up for this and for that and there's nothing you can do except. ... Lan lan...

If proceed with extras, really how much can you do in a tight cublicle and a single high bed, with thin walls so others can hear clearly? Unless you have a fetish for these things.

Also these ladies will gather and talk cock during free times, and the Lao chao of the group will "teach" the newer younger girls the tricks of the trade - how to con customers and how to get maximum tips with minimum work.

And you leave the place unclean because no proper shower facilities. Also leave the place pissed off because kenna short changed.
Yeah. For me I just wanna try new stuff.

She operates in a one women show. Only one room in the shop. No other ML available.

If I am just walking by, I will not enter. Too high traffic on the outside.
Old 22-05-2017, 01:14 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 0
William828 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWilliam828 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

http://sglonelyguy.net/miko-massage/

She is about 40+ working in shop in the old shopping that without shower room.
Old 22-05-2017, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 14
blove is one of the Best!blove is one of the Best!blove is one of the Best!blove is one of the Best!

https://thesbf.shop/showpost.php?p=15328240

Nice place. Sadly didnt shower together. Find her to be a little too talkative. Will prefer her to service me more. Lol

Looks: 7.5 (pretty late twenties)
Boobs: B+ (just nice for me)
Massage: 7 (not bad but will be better if its longer)
Catbath: 5 (way too short. Tink only 1 min)
Hj: 7 (normal)
Gfe: 7 (a little too commercial feel)

Rtm: unlikely as dun feel that we can click

Kind of sad that i'm unable to find another ml that i can click with since my regular had rtc.
Bros, any recommendation for good gfe with bbbj?
Old 22-05-2017, 02:33 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Acetone8088 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have been lurking around for some time, finally decided to create an account and pen down my MR.

A little bit about me... Tried a few MLs and my regular was xiao wei from little tiger. She has rtc-ed. She used to stay in a shared condo in area B opposite the hawker center.

Anyway, tried mini, http://www.liltigersden.com/mini/ last week.

Location: 9/10. Very inconspicuous shared condo. Really close to the mrt along the stretch of road where there is a famous fish head soup. Parking at night might be a problem as there are many eateries and entertainment nearby.

Room: 7/10. Big and clean. No attached shower though. Bumped into her roommate as she was heading to the toilet wrapped in her towel. lol...

Shower: 0/10. Stated in the website as "Assisted Bath [陪冲凉]". But she gave me a towel, showed me the bathroom and went back to her room.

Looks: 7.5/10. Slightly different from the pics in her ad. Makeup not as heavy when I visited her in the evening. Kinda GND feel. Wont reject.

Body: 8/10. Petite figure. I am a sucker for slim and petite girls. Skin quite smooth. A tattoo on her back.

Boobs: 6/10. Stated to be 34C. But I reckon is a big A or small B. Which is why I deducted 2 points from the above.

Massage: 7/10. Despite her petite size, her strength is powerful. I dont like hard massages so I told her to press lightly can liao. But at times she forgot and went back to hard so a bit pain for me. Good for hard massage lovers.

HJ: 6/10. She only removed her top during HJ but kept her panties on. I tried to ask her to take off but she say cannot so did not push further.

GFE: 1/10. Pretty much non-existent. I'm not a very talkative person but I already tried to engage her in some conversations, but she is still not responsive. Cannot lick boobs, cannot take off panties, no moaning and no kisses/french.

Damage: $100

RTM: Most probably no.

Her plus points are really the pretty face and petite body. However, I must give credit where credit is due. After HJ, there was about 15 mins left and she gave me a short massage again before saying the time was up.

Pardon if I miss out anything or MR not up to standard as this is my 1st MR.
Old 22-05-2017, 02:38 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
thrills is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by blove View Post

Nice place. Sadly didnt shower together. Find her to be a little too talkative. Will prefer her to service me more. Lol

Kind of sad that i'm unable to find another ml that i can click with since my regular had rtc.
Photo look damn hot. Her figure is like photo?
Able to paint her?

For bbbj, recently tried xiaowei (ads no more there) and angel (sbg) havent rtm both mia liao.

Can try chengzi/xiao min but bbbj not her forte, massage is. I forgo 2nd shot because massage is so pro n good.
Old 22-05-2017, 04:05 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Ahboii200 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by blove View Post

https://thesbf.shop/showpost.php?p=15810964

i currently like Mi Mi. High gfe for me.

Edit: if you want big boobs skip this as she's really a small A.

Last edited by Ahboii200; 22-05-2017 at 04:07 PM. Reason: add on to what i said.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1