The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List
1993, 2009, helpmefast, human

Old 15-09-2005, 10:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Cool 2nd JB Samsters' Gathering on Thur 15/9/05 at Danga Bay Food Court @ 8.00 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by JT
Brothers of JB gathering.
My sincere apologies for not been able to attend tonite JB gathering as OC permit was granted for 1 nite only! No choice got to choose tomorrow! paiseh.You guys have a great time and I will try to attend next time.
Hereby sincerly invite brothers to try and join us tomorrow at TCSSSGL10 gathering at Lor 10, geylang.
Cheers!!
Bro JT,

You want me to appeal on your behalf to your Minister of Home Affairs to allow you to come to JB today ( 15/9/05 ) for the 2nd JB Samsters' Gathering ?

I am sure that I can use my mouth to 'sweet talk' her to give you a ' International Permit ' (Multiple-Entry). Just leave her alone with me for one (1) hour and let my mouth to do the talking.

Anyway, I will be attending your TCSSSGL10 tomorrow. How to recognise you ???
Old 15-09-2005, 10:24 AM
Samster

KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Cool 'Con job' by Danuk girls. B E W A R E !!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor
Some girls will cheat but most girls won't.

Too bad the samster above got cheated lah.. it's one of those things. But if he were to post his story again, I'm going to zap him into moderation. (KNN, 9 of of his 11 posts are the same story leh).

Cheers
thaivisitor
Bro TV,

I support you 100%. That guy has posted the SAME story everywhere !!!!

If I read any more of the SAME posting from him again, I am going to throw a 'bomb' at him.
Old 15-09-2005, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 23
BigBoss is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBigBoss is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBigBoss is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 2nd JB Samsters' Gathering on Thur 15/9/05 at danda Bay Food Court @ 8.00 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69
Dear BigBoss,

Glad to hear that you have confirmed your attendance.

Since you are the " BIG BOSS " will you also be the Treasurer and pay our bill ??? Sup, sup sway !!!
Dear Bro Katoey,
Very very sorry....last minute can't attend bcos going overseas. Hope to see u guys some other time. Sorry again.
Old 15-09-2005, 02:16 PM
Samster

Cool 2nd JB Samsters' Gathering on Thur 15/9/05 at Danga Bay Food Court @ 8.00 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBoss
Dear Bro Katoey,
Very very sorry....last minute can't attend bcos going overseas. Hope to see u guys some other time. Sorry again.

Dear BigBoss,

KNN !!! Just because I asked you to pay the bill, you 'panicked' and gave 'excuse' NOT to attend our Gathering.

Okay, see you at the NEXT Gathering but you still have to pay the bill because you are the " BigBoss". If not, we shall call you "SmallBoss"
Old 16-09-2005, 12:50 AM
Samster

Cool 2nd JB Samsters' Gathering on Thur 15/9/05 at 8.00 pm at Danga Bay Food Court, JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldcar
Count me in
[/QUOTE]

Dear Bro oldcar,

What happened to you ??? We waited until 12.00 Midnight but you didn't show up.

So, you are another " NATO " man !!!
Old 16-09-2005, 12:54 AM
Samster

Question 2nd JB Samsters' Gathering on Thur 15/9/05 at Danga Bay Food Court @ 8.00 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by yasakawa009
cOUNT ME IN BRO
Bro yasakawa009,

What happened to you ??? We waited until 12.00 Midnight but you didn't show up.

So, you are another " NATO " man !!!
Old 16-09-2005, 11:06 AM
Samster

Cool 2nd JB Samsters' Gathering on Thur 15/9/05 at danda Bay Food Court @ 8.00 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor
Next 24 hrs will up those who attend this gathering.

Cheers
thaivisitor
Dear Samsters,

On behalf of the JB Organising Committee, I would like to thank all the brothers who had taken the trouble to attend yesterday's JB Samsters' Gathering.

A special thank to Bro TV who had come all the weay from Haadyai to give us tips on Thailand. We really appreciate your presence and to hear all those interesting stories.

Bro TV, we are waiting for you to 'up' our points.
Old 16-09-2005, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 0
Tenrang is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTenrang is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTenrang is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Samster Gathering JB

Yesterdays gathering was fun. Big group. Hope there will be more next time around. Same goes. Will up all bros that attended the meeting yesterday. Be patient.

Cheers
Old 16-09-2005, 04:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 0
Tenrang is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTenrang is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTenrang is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro JT,

Thanks for the invite. Sorry can't make it this time. Will organise for the next TCSS in Singapore. Will definitely car pool from JB and join your next TCSS.

Cheers
Old 16-09-2005, 05:59 PM
Samster

Cool TCSSSGL10 on 16.9.05

Dear JT,

Thanks for the invitation. Sorry, cannot make it tonight.

A JB Samster ( ckm8618 ) will be attending on our behalf and he will report back to us.

My 'tai kor', Bro TV will also be attending.

All the best to you all and 'Happy Bonking' ALL the Thai and PRC girls from Geylang.

Thai pussies are the best in the world. Once you have licked them, you're addicted for life !!!
Old 17-09-2005, 02:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1404 / Power: 19
phantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud of

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomboyz
very dorry guys.i love to attend,but as im going to do circumsion surgery in 15th morning...haiz,maybe on next event ba.....

Bro,

Take care ! Besides the circumcision, is the Doctor making it longer and bigger too ??? If so, I also want !

HAHA,THANKS BRO.THE SURGERY WAS GONE SMOOTH.TELL YA WHAT,NO PAIN AT ALL,EVEN AFTER THER TREATMENT.MYSELF STILL CAN HAVE CHICKEN RICE AND AIS KACANG PLUS KFC.GLAD THAT THE DOC IS ALREADY BEEN DOIN THIS SERVICE SINCE 1975.U CAN EVEN GO BACK TO WORK AFTER 2-3 DAYS REST.ACCORDING TO HIM,THE DIDI WOULD GROW LONGER AND BIGGER DEPENDS ON AGE.IF U R ALREADY 25++,CANT XPECT MUCH LOR....
HEHE,I EVEN DRAG MY BUDDY TO WATCH ME BEING DONE,HAHA,SO PROUD WHEN THE DOC RATED MY DIDI AS XXXL....HAHAHAHA
Old 17-09-2005, 05:01 PM
Samster

Cool Circumcision

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomboyz

Bro,
Take care ! Besides the circumcision, is the Doctor making it longer and bigger too ??? If so, I also want !

HAHA,THANKS BRO.THE SURGERY WAS GONE SMOOTH.TELL YA WHAT,NO PAIN AT ALL,EVEN AFTER THER TREATMENT.MYSELF STILL CAN HAVE CHICKEN RICE AND AIS KACANG PLUS KFC.GLAD THAT THE DOC IS ALREADY BEEN DOIN THIS SERVICE SINCE 1975.U CAN EVEN GO BACK TO WORK AFTER 2-3 DAYS REST.ACCORDING TO HIM,THE DIDI WOULD GROW LONGER AND BIGGER DEPENDS ON AGE.IF U R ALREADY 25++,CANT XPECT MUCH LOR....
HEHE,I EVEN DRAG MY BUDDY TO WATCH ME BEING DONE,HAHA,SO PROUD WHEN THE DOC RATED MY DIDI AS XXXL....HAHAHAHA

Bro,

Congrats for surviving the circumcion !!!!!

When can you go 'bonking' again ???

Thai pussies are the best in the world. Once you have licked them, you're addicted for life !!!
Old 17-09-2005, 06:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
lcdavid is Cool - loads of Potential

Dear All Bros,

It was really a great nite to meet most of the samters who attended the meeting held at Danga Bay. It was definitely thrilling to hear the views of the senior samsters especially Thai Visitor, and KY69.

It would be great next time when we meet, we can proceed to cheong together either spore or jb scene..

Anyway, just to say thanks for those who have shared their views and opinions about the "cheong" scenes.

Chow! and look forward towards the next meeting.

Sorry can't make it for Spore meeting as got held up by work.
Old 17-09-2005, 11:59 PM
Samster

Cool Bei Hei Gui - STOP POSTING EVERYWHERE !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bei Hei Gui
http://thesbf.shop/showthr...85#post1180485

go vote pls me vote very sucks cannot make it
Hey Bro,

PLEASE STOP POSTING EVERYWHERE, ASKING PEOPLE TO VOTE FOR YOU !!!!!!!

GET LOST !!!!!

Old 19-09-2005, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 22
etch deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyetch deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

[QUOTE=SO PROUD WHEN THE DOC RATED MY DIDI AS XXXL....HAHAHAHA [/QUOTE]

u got erection when the doctor performing the surgery? or he give u free HJ? Care to write FR here? On serious note, where it the clinic located? tx
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1