The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 24-07-2024, 04:02 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 1
BrotherG is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBrotherG is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBrotherG is a Helpful and Caring Samster
🎀PINK LADY🎀🌸 Fairy 🌸 Charming Caring Natueral Beautiful Hi-GFE Enjoyable Session!

🎀🎀🎀 PinkLady 🎀🎀🎀

Name: Fairy
Stats: 34/26/34 (C cup)
Height: 165cm
Services: Shower. HJ. FJ. French Kiss (Depends). BBBJ. CBJ. COB. COF (+$20).
Fairy accepts all races

$100/45mins/1shot
$150/90mins/2shots
$450/8hrs/3shots

Telegram member's discount -$10

Price Inclusive of Room & Safety Caps
Please WhatsApp us at +66806671680 to secure a booking
or click our shortlink wa.link/pinkk

Click HERE to join our Telegram Channel for more updates!

WE ARE OPEN FROM 930AM to 130AM DAILY
!

Last edited by BrotherG; 02-08-2024 at 08:04 PM.
Old 24-07-2024, 12:16 PM
Samster (A)

BrotherG is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBrotherG is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBrotherG is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 🎀PINK LADY🎀🌸 Fairy 🌸 Charming Caring Natueral Beautiful Hi-GFE Enjoyable Session!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingmasonry69 View Post
Had a session with Fairy Pink Lady

She look like what shown in the ads, have long hair with a strong GND look. She got a very seductive voluptuous model type figure with a with a nice assets and a nice boobs. She was dress in a tight dress. She shower for me and we did some frenching for a few min to make each other horny.

Solid catbath n 69, I made her still wear those tight dress with no panty, roll up that dress to her hips and suck those clit. Had this weird fantasy of having a quickie with a secretary haha, glad she can go along 👍🏻👍🏻

She capped me and I pernetrated her hard, deep and fast into her hole and not to miss any part of it. I grill it in to feel the tightness. She let out lot of moan as i pump her in doggie position. Then dress off, told her to lie in bed,fucked her in missionary till i cum unload everything inside the condom.

Look: 9/10 pretty to me if you like her pics then irl should be no prob
Body: 9/10 a bit on the thicker side
Services 9/10 can play as sexy secretary all day long if u like
Rtf material
Damage: $150 for 2 shots, nice deal 👍🏻
Quote:
Originally Posted by sytlover123 View Post
Looking for girl with high gfe and good svc, bro Pink recommend Fairy

Fairy - Pink Lady

Late twenties, sweet smile long hair, thai tanned, clean shaven pussy, C size boobs perfect in my hands

Location is the usual playground, queen size bed, bathroom decent for 2 people showering, so action is possible in the bathroom

Very service orientated, has a shy demeanor and treated you like a King.. Will help to dry you after shower and offer you water afterwards

Pussy easily wet, allow passionate DFK with tongue fighting, painting and gentle fingering. Very patient as i usually take a long time. Spent around 15 mins for bj only, licking the tip shaft n balls clean.

Proceed to fj, mostly in missionary as I like to suck on her nehneh like a baby, letting me stay inside after coming cos i’m too tired to pull out

Be careful not to get hooked by her sweet smile

At this price point, totally worth it for 2s, it was probably one of the best value bonk I had
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babos View Post
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=994746
Pink lady - Fairy
31/8

Fairer skin compared to pics-cute-pretty- GFE max, surrendered my shots easily even contacted okt to extend for 2s which I initially only book for 1s

Face: 9/10 WYSIWYG
Boobs: 8/10 natural B but suit her body,not for boobs lovers
French: 8.5/10 can DFK but needs to warm up first, otherwise no fireworks lol
BBBJ: 8.5/10 soft and no teeth, determine to suck till I moans haha, let her enjoy my cock for 10mins before moving on to other action. Did bbbj for 1st and 2nd round as foreplay
FJ: 10/10, super wet, try many position , quite easy to make her cum, usually fl tends to have a hard time climaxing. 2nd round always have same standard, i just can’t get enough of her
GFE: 10/10 , communication still use Gt, but she is very attentive lady
OKT: 10/10
RTF: yes will make time before she goes back

Overall 9/10

If you prefer girl with good girl look, a bit innocent and make love to you with so much passion then she is perfect la
Quote:
Originally Posted by EchoOng View Post
My honest review for FAIRY from PINK LADY.

Booked her yesterday, manage to escape from work.
She is one sweet girl who will do her best to please you.
Looks is like her pics, almost no discount and body is natural.
All services are provided DFK/Bj/Fj/massage ��

For me she is the ideal FL cos she is pro-active in bed.
Lets you seduce her and vice versa. Shower time it's me who seduce her then in bedroom her turn, hovering to give catbath, bbbj was slow and enjoyable.
I like that she don't rush to get naked and finish the job, but building the momentum even I'm hard with my pants still on. Jialat ��

Therfore GFE was considered high. Highly tempted to RTF but okt's bring in so many gals it was hard to resist. Also damage wise for 150/2s it was pretty a steal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by magicpatrick97 View Post
Just ended my session with Fairy from Pink Lady

Indeed photo posted is her. No bait n switch. Cute looking and very friendly, polite.

Shower me before and after deed. Action taken in the shower, rub on me using her bare meaty ass and gave me a warm blowjob that i lean my back on the wall. She stopped and told me to wait for her on the bed.

She came out and climbing on top of bed. Give light catbath, french that slowly turns into a passionate dfk with lower lip biting. My hands fondling her boobs. Continued her blowjob, this time her hands also stroke the base making my moans and closed my eyes.

Rides me well and my hand hold on to grab her boobs. Flip her over for missionary, pump her deep and slowly cause i want to enjoy and savor the moments. She slightly lift her hips to allow me go deeper.

She makes me satisfied and enjoy the whole session. She is worth spending and not a time watcher. Will arrange a rtf for her soon. Price wise i think she also considered budget friendly, if you want to look for a good bonk but tight on budget, she is highly recommended.
Quote:
Originally Posted by manin.white View Post
FAIRY from PINK LADY

The chemistry was incredible. Similar to photos. She looks like your typical local Thai girl.

She showered me and there’s so many rubbing going on with soaps involved haha. On the bed she licks my nipple as her hands gently caresses my balls and shaft then her mouth started to move lower . Her bbbj skills are great as she played around with my tip and balls licking and flicking her tongue which make me shivers.

She capped me and we switched various styles before i pumped her til I came. I went to shower she offered to help me shower, very attentive girl. We rested and she gave me a massage until it was time for round 2.

Round 2, she capped and rode me for a while before i took over and continued my thrusting for a good several minutes as my erection was an all time high. Took a while to unload this time, she keep stimulating me so my erection stay still… finally loaded huge loads on her belly this time, she shocked LOL

Looks: 8/10
Body: 8/10
Boobs: not for boobs lovers
Bbbj: 10/10 good tongue action
Fj 10/10 very proactive and hardworking
GFE: 10/10

Highly recommended, good girl type la very eager to please.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lexxxz View Post
Pink Lady
Fairy

Saw there was a promo going on for Fairy 140/2s confirmed my booking immediately

Looks: Similar to the photos provided, not really a photogenic girl but she is 99% like pics sia
Body: Slight tan with solid figure, have meat and curve which I prefer
BBBJ: Good suction, wet BBBJ with lots of tongue action in between. Max eye contact when she is on her knees, sometimes I would stop her and rub my tool on her cheek which is wet from her saliva, damn it was hot
FJ: Started off with her riding on top of me and changed several positions in between. Good stamina. During cowgirl she never stop kissing my neck and earlobe, which adds more sensation

Overall: With that price range what more can you ask for. Good lover in bed, not dead fish type, will try very hard to please you so this type worth your support la

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimmi69 View Post

Took Fairy Pink Lady

Location near MRT, can walk 5 min only

Lady was cute and her body was nicely shaped, photos are very accurate, 8/10

French and fingering is my thing and she loves it too with her writhing trying to moan but can’t, 9/10

Pussy was quite tight, but very wet due to fingering earlier

She asked me sit on edge of bed, she use her skillful tongue and lick my whole shafts with deep throat, 9/10

Did standing doggy near the bed, she gabbed the sheet and say fuck…

Fucking with multiple positions and she was game to it, most importantly is her tight wet pussy which really buay tahan, 10/10

After release she didn’t bother to play with phone or minding her own things, giving me full attention till my time ends, 9/10
Quote:
Originally Posted by donzzz View Post
Fairy
Pink lady stable

Saw her ads in telegram and I was also looking for a nice budget bonk. She fits the criteria.

Fairy in late twenAties. Very well mannered and friendly same goes to this stable, reply was quick and efficient, friendly bro also 👍

Blowjob was way above average, put in lots of effort and she able to take my rod deep in her mouth with no intention of stopping. Still I stopped her since I want to cum inside.

Fj was very accommodative, took me a while to cum and she very patient, I don't want to injure her so pulled out in the middle, give her a good clit stimulation then pounded into her again. Finished in missionary.

Will arrange another session with her soon. Need sometime to replenish my pocket first. Nice deal from bro Pink and hopefully he can keep bringing us gems to try 👍
More to COME!

Last edited by BrotherG; 02-08-2024 at 10:49 PM.
Old 24-07-2024, 03:16 PM
Samster (A)

Re: 🎀PINK LADY🎀🌸 Fairy 🌸 Charming Caring Natueral Beautiful Hi-GFE Enjoyable Session!

🌸🌸 WELCOME TO PINK LADY'S GALLERY 🌸🌸

Please WhatsApp us by clicking on this link wa.link/pinkk to secure a booking!

WE ARE OPEN FROM 930AM to 130AM DAILY!

Last edited by BrotherG; 24-07-2024 at 04:51 PM.
Old 24-07-2024, 06:45 PM
Samster (A)

Old 25-07-2024, 09:37 AM
Samster (A)

Old 25-07-2024, 12:22 PM
Samster (A)

Old 25-07-2024, 05:15 PM
Samster (A)

Old 25-07-2024, 08:36 PM
Samster (A)

Old 26-07-2024, 12:26 PM
Samster (A)

Old 26-07-2024, 04:05 PM
Samster (A)

Old 26-07-2024, 08:58 PM
Samster (A)

Our pretty girls are here to serve you!
🌸 🌸 WELCOME TO PINK LADY'S GALLERY 🌸 🌸

Please WhatsApp us at +6663 674 0362 to secure a booking!

Old 27-07-2024, 09:13 AM
Samster (A)

Old 27-07-2024, 12:13 PM
Samster (A)

Old 27-07-2024, 03:13 PM
Samster (A)

Old 27-07-2024, 06:14 PM
Samster (A)

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1