The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-12-2005, 01:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 19
user16 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyuser16 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Rape Fantasy Story

Denise arrived home well after dark. Hitting the switch just inside the door got her . . . nothing. “Damn light,” she mumbled, and headed towards the storeroom to get a new bulb. As she was walking towards the entrance to the storeroom, a hand grabbed her from the darkness, covering her mouth. She jerked forward, at the same time kicking back hard, missing her assailant completely. She was yanked back against a hard chest.

A gravelly voice said, “Ah, ah, none of that now. You don’t really want me to have to cut you now do you?”
Looking down she could see the outside porch light glinting off a very large hunting knife. Her assailant slipped the knife into the opening of her blouse at the neck and moved it down, effortlessly cutting all the buttons off.

“I don’t want to hurt ya, just wanna have some fun. Now you be a good girl and you might just enjoy this too. I’m gonna move my hand, so don’t you go to screaming or anything. I got nothing to lose by slitting your throat.” The hand left her mouth and quickly grabbed her arm, pulling and twisting it painfully up behind her back, making her gasp in pain.

“Please,” she begged, “I don’t have much money or any jewelry that’s worth much, but take it and don’t hurt me.”

“Lady, I told ya, if I wanted that stuff, I’d have it and be gone. Naaa, it’s this I wants,” he rubbed the side of the blade across her breasts.
He set the knife down and quickly grabbed her other arm, twisting it up behind her back also. Holding both of her wrists in one hand, he wrapped duct tape around them, tying them tight. Picking up the knife again, he slipped in under the waist band of her skirt. Pulling the knife out and down he slit the waist band and half way down the skirt, letting it fall free to her feet.
“No . . . Please, no, please don’t do this,” she whimpered. “I’ll give you anything, anything you want. Please let me go.”

“Now you’re starting to piss me off. You’re talking too much.” And with that he put another piece of duct tape over her mouth, muffling her cries. He then turned, and pulled her backwards by her arms into the living room. He slapped the wall switch, turning on the one lamp that he had left a bulb in. As the light softly filled the room, he threw her across the room to land on the couch. Landing on her side, she turned and watched wide eyed, as he stalked across the room. Under his gaze she shivered, lying there in only her bra, panties, and panty hose. Pushing her onto her back he starting playing with her breasts.

To be Cont' .....
Old 20-12-2005, 03:06 PM
Samster

user16 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyuser16 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Rape Fantasy Story

Part II

He stroked the soft fabric of her bra for a few minutes. Picking up the knife again, he slipped it under the middle of the bra and cut it away. He pushed the ruined garment out of the way and gazed at her. “Ummmm, those are nice,” holding the knife against one, he said, “It would be a real shame if I had to cut one, now wouldn’t it?” Her eyes wide, she shook her head. “You be really nice to me now, and don’t fight me and I won’t have to, right?” Tears in her eyes, she nob her head in agreement.

He set the knife down and grabbed her breasts with both hands, squeezing them. “Wow, those are real. I kinda wondered about that.” He idly played with her breasts for a few minutes, lost in the feel of smooth, soft skin. He moved to the nipples, and started pulling on them. Tugging at them cruelly, pulling them this way and that. She was groaning against the tape gag. Letting goes, he looked at her nipples standing high and firm. “If I didn’t know better, I’d say you like this!”

He lowered his head and took one nipple into his mouth. Sucking hard on it he first teased it with his tongue, his other hand busy squeezing her other breast. Then, looking up to watch her reaction, he set his teeth on her nipple and started to bite down on it, pulling back as he did so. Her eyes opened wide and her head shook back and forth as she mewed against the gag.

He knelt by the couch and started feeling his way down her belly, trying to probe between her legs. She was holding them so tightly that the muscles were bunched into knots. “Relax!” he told her, “It’s gonna happen anyway.”
She was shaking her head, moaning against the gag, still holding her legs as tightly together as she could.
SMACK!!!! “I told ya to open them!” The red imprint of his hand appeared on the outside of her left breast. “Now do it, or you’ll make me really hurts ya.” Whimpering, tears leaking form her eyes, Denise relaxed her legs enough that he could slip his hand between them. He massaged her thigh though her pantyhose. Then grabbing her upper arms, he pulled her upright and turned her so she was sitting on the couch. He then pulled her legs wide and knelt between them. He rubbing his hands up and down both of her legs, rubbing her crotch when he reached the top. “Let’s see what you’s got in there.” He reached back and grabbed the knife again and slipped it into the waist band of the pantyhose.

The sharp blade slipping though the nylon with no resistance. He cut down the front, between her legs and part way up the back. Then taking the crotch of her panties, he sliced though that, exposing her. Pulling the cloth up out of the way he saw a neatly trimmed patch of hair springing up after its confinement. Putting a hand on each side of her crotch, he pulled her lips open to look at her. “Wow, that’s a pretty one,” he told her and played with her roughly, watching her wince as he pulled and poked at her soft tissues. He pushed a finger deep into her. “Man, you’re a tight one. No kids I guess.” He gave her an evil leer. He stood up and pulled something from his pocket. “I’m no way gonna rip myself trying to push into that.” He took the top off the tube in his hand and squirted a generous helping of the contents into his hand. She jumped when he slapped the cold jelly into her crotch, but the slippery lube quickly soothed the hurts he had already done down there. Standing, he unzipped his pants and pushed them down. His already hard cock sprung out to stand proudly. Stroking it with a hand full of the lube, he said, “This is all for you, babe, I’m gonna push every inch of it up into you. First we’re gonna have a little more fun.” He straddled her on the couch, bringing his cock level with her eyes. “It’s too bad I can’t trust you more, I’d love to feel you sucking on this.” He slapped it against her cheeks a couple of times, then slid down a bit on her body. He forced her breasts together and rubbed his cock in the valley between them. She rolled her head back so she wasn’t looking at the head of his cock as it slipped in and out of her cleavage. He soon tired of this game and moved back down to once again kneel between her legs. Taking his cock in his hand, he took aim at the opening between her legs. Seeing what he was about to do, she tried to bring her legs back together. “Don’t do it bitch!” He raised his hand to slap her face.
She fell back against the couch with a moan of total despair. Despite her lack of cooperation, his hard cock slipped into her fairly easily, thanks to the lubrication he had applied. She was very tight around him, and he knew it wouldn’t take long for him to climax. Grunting and moaning, he worked his cock in and out of her, pausing only to grab her legs to put them up over his shoulders. He gave out a louder moan and she felt his semen flooding into her, as he rammed as far into her as he could.

He held that position, laying on her legs, cock still in her, while he caught his breath, then drew slowly out of her. As she felt him pulling out, she opened her eyes, expecting to see him sated and ready to leave. To her horror, he was as big and hard as ever!

To Be Cont'
Old 20-12-2005, 05:48 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1407 / Power: 0
Cheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud of

Nice story. Keep it up! Waiting for the next installment
Old 20-12-2005, 05:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 20
HC_Cheongster is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC_Cheongster is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC_Cheongster is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quick carry on!! i oso big and hard liao!!! kekekeke
Old 20-12-2005, 05:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 316 / Power: 22
devilboy99 is one of the Best!devilboy99 is one of the Best!devilboy99 is one of the Best!devilboy99 is one of the Best!

Good stuff keep it coming....

1. How I managed to Bonk my SYT colleagues:

2. My Wild BMT Days:
Old 20-12-2005, 06:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 20
yanki1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryanki1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryanki1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

nice i like rape story. awake the sleeping beast inside.....
Old 20-12-2005, 06:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 316 / Power: 22
devilboy99 is one of the Best!devilboy99 is one of the Best!devilboy99 is one of the Best!devilboy99 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanki1
nice i like rape story. awake the sleeping beast inside.....
I second that.... I think its a fantasy of many men as it is something that we cannot carry out (unless stage) therefore reading it is shiok enough...

1. How I managed to Bonk my SYT colleagues:

2. My Wild BMT Days:
Old 20-12-2005, 06:45 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sexaddictt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Rape Fantasy Story

great work
Old 20-12-2005, 11:00 PM
Samster

Firstly, I thank you all for reading and really happy that some of you guys enjoyed it, for the brothers who upped me, thank you and I promise to return the points once I got the POWER!

The bad news is that I'm running a fever now and not in the right frame of mind to con't the story, I promise to finish it once I'm up and running again! Bear with me guys!

Have fun and be safe!
Old 21-12-2005, 03:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 19
chenggh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good man I never read a rape fantasy story b4... pls continue
Old 21-12-2005, 08:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 19
beck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by user16
Firstly, I thank you all for reading and really happy that some of you guys enjoyed it, for the brothers who upped me, thank you and I promise to return the points once I got the POWER!

The bad news is that I'm running a fever now and not in the right frame of mind to con't the story, I promise to finish it once I'm up and running again! Bear with me guys!

Have fun and be safe!

Good Story! pls take care bro and carry on the fine story for us... but be quick else i'll be the one going ard raping gers! lolz!
Old 21-12-2005, 12:38 PM
Samster

Ok Back to the story!

“Bet you thought we were though,” he chuckled, “Hell, that was just taking the edge off.” He pulled her legs down and mounted the couch again, rubbing his cum covered cock all over her face. “I’ll just bet you wish you could suck this clean, now don’t ya?” He taunted, as she tried to turn her face away. Then, laughing, he slid back off the couch and grabbing her legs he pulled her half off the couch. Twisting her legs against each other, he turned her over onto her face. Her belly was now resting on the couch with her knees on the floor. She felt him working at the remains of her panty hose and panties, cutting or tearing them to expose her ass. Then she felt his hands rubbing the cheeks of her ass.

“Ummmmm, I knew you had a nice ass,” he murmured. She could feel his rough hands as he stroked her, and pulled her cheeks apart to look at her. “Ya, sweet, I always liked a woman on her knees, begging for me to fuck her.” She could feel his fingers probing first her pussy, then moving up to tease her ass.

“Oh, god, no, not there!” she thought, as the rough finger tried to push its way in. After a couple of attempts at this she felt the hand move back to squeezing her cheeks as he grumbled, “Tight assed bitch.” His hands pulling her almost painfully apart, she felt the tip of his cock pressing against the opening of her pussy again. When he knew he had it centered, he slammed it into her with one lunge, driving the air out of her. Pumping hard at her, he would pull all the way out, then thrust in until his belly was against her ass. She could feel his cock hitting her cervix at the end of each thrust. The sound of his cock as it pushed his cum from her made loud squishing noises in the room. That, and his grunting breathes where the only sounds for quite a while. She could feel herself getting raw as he continued his assault. His cock leaving her completely, before ramming back in to fill her. For her, time stood still, the only thing she knew was the intrusion and withdrawal of his cock. She was barely aware of his hands on her hips, pulling her back to meet him with each thrust.

Grabbing a big handful of her hair, and pulling hard on it, he slammed into her even harder as he let out a loud groan. For the second time she felt his hot seed filling her, this time to overflowing. She could feel the hotness as it ran out of her and flowed down the inside of her legs. His cock pulsating inside of her as he shot jet after jet. Finally she could feel his cock getting smaller in her now that his lust was sated. He held on to her hair, hips still making small thrusting motions as he gasped and caught his breath. Releasing her hair, he pulled back out of her. She felt a fresh wave of wet heat flow down her legs. Standing next to her, he took the tail of her blouse and used it to wipe himself clean. Her face still buried in the couch, she could hear him dressing.

“Thanks for the ride, bitch.” he said as he turned to leave, “I’d better be gone.” She heard him moving though the room then heard the front door slam shut......

-THE END-

Thanks for the support & pts guys!
Old 21-12-2005, 09:27 PM
Samster

For the Bro who up me, please leave your name leh!
So one day when I got the power, I can return the points!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1