The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 04-10-2011, 08:20 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kloz72 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Sexual Awakening

There are phases in our lives where we are sexually active and for a 40 year old guy like me, the adage life begins at 40 seem so be so true I come across an old friend who want to try out new stuff and spice her life... and she squirts...!!! Imagine that

The term fuck buddy... "A fuck buddy is a guy you probably dated once or twice and it didn't really go anywhere, but the sex is so great you sort of... keep him on call."

Since our first time together she has opened up her mind by leaps and bound, trying different styles comparing how her hubby treated her in bed to the new found sexual awakening if you can call it that, the first time she squirted with me caught us both off guard, she never knew she could squirt let alone me

http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...04d343d89a.jpg

I love the fact she no longer shy about her body and wants to try different thing. I am cautious about opening her up too much too fast as it tend to backfire based on previous experiences

http://img9.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...ed2a068cb9.jpg

will plan to load more pics and clips
Old 04-10-2011, 10:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1073 / Power: 19
(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of
Re: Sexual Awakening

Your pixs are out of focus
Old 04-10-2011, 12:15 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by (o)(o) Tuner View Post
Your pixs are out of focus

some are intentionally out of focus for privacy purposes

will work to improve
Old 12-10-2011, 11:09 AM
Samster (M)

Squirter BJ Skills,

Thru our many session I have always been thrilled by the way she has developed her oral skills and showing her hunger thru it

Many guys will attest there is a difference between a girl blowing and a girl hungry for your dick... Squirter is the latter... I love watching her blow me as her tit dangles the urge to reach out and cup it and play with her nips is hard to resist

[url=http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=14799526&showlnk=0][img]http://img7.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/14799/147995261eca94dca07755bb0981f4ab96471902.jpg[/img

Oh when she comes up for a gulp of air and grabs ur dick positioning it to dive into it again its that moment when she pauses and looks down at your dick to dive in

or the look down her back as her head bobs up and down

Original Filename: snapshot_003.JPG
Old 12-10-2011, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5518 / Power: 20
michael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond repute

Great job bro, camping here for more.

Brothers who up my points please leave behind your nick and latest posting topic for me to return favour !
Old 12-10-2011, 12:44 PM
Samster (M)

Old 17-10-2011, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Thanks for sharing, looking forward to more? cheers ..............

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 17-10-2011, 04:49 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by eeemen View Post
Thanks for sharing, looking forward to more? cheers ..............
Yeah gonna upload a few more ... editing some clips also
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1