The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 28-08-2019, 09:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleBluePill View Post
Yup, very good vibes. RTM at least 1-2 times a week.
Did you manage to get her to be full nude?
Old 28-08-2019, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2675 / Power: 17
Docow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
It's not really a priority these days, just like massage.
tried Yue Er? massage more than sensual

no post to up: reading (please PM me your latest post); mattjb (please PM me your latest post); DevilChan78 (please PM me your latest post)

need to up more before I can return to this list:
wpns

Old 28-08-2019, 09:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1077 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3364 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
What's the pro and con of hotel. Never did hotel before.

Was planning to visit zy again soon before she rtc.
If you don’t like hotels, then you can wait for her to move back to an apartment as this is just a temporary arrangement..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 28-08-2019, 09:55 AM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fauste View Post
A cup upgrade to C cup ?
She was 34a before, iirc..

Have to exaggerate the size lah if not how to attract more customers?

Old 28-08-2019, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
The enhanced boobs is definitely the part that limited my RTMs. Not that hers done poorly but I just prefer the real deal, even if cup A.

Other than that Xue Er sensual is top notch, her bbbj is more of the fast and furious style (at least from what I have experienced la) but maybe she has other variations. The mega plus point to me is her silky fair body and she freaking gets WET easily, very turned on to reach down her pussy and feel she already soaking down there
Just try your best to mentally block out that “flaw” lor..

Long Nu same, but her sensual no horse run so I can close one eye for such situations..

Old 28-08-2019, 10:03 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -37 / Power: 0
LittleBluePill is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Did you manage to get her to be full nude?
Frankly I haven't got her full nude cos she say if full nude feels very insecure. But I have done things that are better than full nude.
Old 28-08-2019, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yup, very good vibes. RTM at least 1-2 times a week.
Great dedication bro
I try to do the same for Angel but get distracted
Old 28-08-2019, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
nahnotme is Cool - loads of Potential
Bro can sent me link or WeChat.. Wanna give it a try..ty in advance

QUOTE=Heistboy;19127112]Bro Hapidud,
This Hana babe is not in the West lah, found her in the central region instead… moved liao…

First impression, adorable, petite 160+ young lady with slutty looks… I see already want to fuck her type…

I was surprised that she greeted me with a kiss, and she just looks so gorgeous with her dyed golden curly long hair, tight fitting pants, and loose blouse… can see boob's quake when she moves… made my imagination run wild…

Looks: 8/10 (Big eyes, sensual looking, very fair skin, I super like!)

Boobs: 9/10 (natural 36C cup with eraser nipples, oooo nice to rubba and grabba) 

Body: 8/10 (not model type of slim, but the bossom is great!)

Massage: 8/10 (oil massage is great! Not those tuina type, but the strokes are smooth and give you the warmth and soothing feeling… can doze off type of spa massage… not bad! But I didn't doze off, as I was waiting …)

HJ: 9/10 – I like the way she let me grabba her tits , rubba & suck her nips and she letting her hand pumped with the oil…

Conclusion:
A good comfortable massage, pleasing to my eyes and my prick… not chatty (less noise, more peace) but willing to please…

I tried to tempt her to have a good fuck, but she's not willing to take the risk in the shop, but hinted could make other arrangements… hmmmmm… will try and report my FJ with her when it is done!
Looks like she's sort of timid & don't wish to have too much exposure, so if you want her contact, pm me… she changed her wechat id too…[/QUOTE]
Old 28-08-2019, 10:30 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Frankly I haven't got her full nude cos she say if full nude feels very insecure. But I have done things that are better than full nude.
Nice. So visited her around 10 times already?
Old 28-08-2019, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
What's the pro and con of hotel. Never did hotel before.

Was planning to visit zy again soon before she rtc.
Many Bros here shun hotels n many MLs knew that.

But personally, this is the time to book ZY coz should be easier n she should be much appreciated your support. Might even got chance to unlock.

Once she move back to alone apartment, all her white knights will be back banging down her door.

ZY is fail safe option...at least based on past reviews.

Dun let the issue of towels deter you...buy those $2.50 towels...after use just throw. what so hard??
Old 28-08-2019, 10:31 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
Great dedication bro
I try to do the same for Angel but get distracted
I was Angel regular during her first stint. Almost took up her tarma offer with TX also. But this round tried 2-3 times can't get a slot. Give up le. Lol.

With Amei, very little distraction except 1 visit each to ZZ, ZY and LMM.
Old 28-08-2019, 10:33 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Nice. So visited her around 10 times already?
Ya more than 10 time so far. Will try to visit once more before sat.
Old 28-08-2019, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
nahnotme is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro u got her link.. Sorry pretty new to this page..
Old 28-08-2019, 10:36 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ya more than 10 time so far. Will try to visit once more before sat.
Nice.

She almost become my secondary regular before I got distracted.

She could have, if she was not evicted from the place near city.
Old 28-08-2019, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuBei View Post
She's on the top of my to-try list
So slutty look.. but ya some of those comments really not helping. Artificially upping her cup size lol
Cup size I will put down to the shitty webmaster. She was correctly listed as A previously. Worth a try at least once.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1