The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 19-08-2016, 02:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 541 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Benteke finally going to Crystal Palace for discounted price of £27m
Old 19-08-2016, 03:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Benteke finally going to Crystal Palace for discounted price of £27m
27m + add on 5m. Time to party and use the money wisely. Dun buy another CB or Mario. Spend part of this on a left back.
CB will do well in CP.

Another to go Mario....
Old 19-08-2016, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 9
Firmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of light

I think we can forget about a left back. Klopp seems more interested in a center back and has backed Moreno to improve.

The squad is more or less fixed. I expect Balotelli, Luis Alberto and Markovic to be sold.

Good deal made to sell Benteke for £32m. I am still hoping for a solid DM.
Old 19-08-2016, 10:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 891 / Power: 9
Europa is a splendid one to beholdEuropa is a splendid one to beholdEuropa is a splendid one to beholdEuropa is a splendid one to beholdEuropa is a splendid one to beholdEuropa is a splendid one to beholdEuropa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
27m + add on 5m. Time to party and use the money wisely. Dun buy another CB or Mario. Spend part of this on a left back.
CB will do well in CP.

Another to go Mario....
Good news!

This time have to thank the transfer committee for not selling Benteke cheap. At least recoup the money last year.

Liverpool EPL fixtures 2017/18
Old 19-08-2016, 11:13 AM
Samster

Europa is a splendid one to beholdEuropa is a splendid one to beholdEuropa is a splendid one to beholdEuropa is a splendid one to beholdEuropa is a splendid one to beholdEuropa is a splendid one to beholdEuropa is a splendid one to behold

Liverpool Injury News: Jurgen Klopp reveals all on Mane, Milner, Sturridge and Sakho

Sadio Mane

The Senegal attacker hurt his shoulder in training this week but Klopp has alleviated fears over a long absence.

He said: “In this moment, I have no idea if he could be available for the weekend or not, but I don’t think it will take a long time. It would have been better without this situation, but things like this will always happen and you cannot avoid this.

“In the first moment it was not too good, but meanwhile I think it is all OK.”

James Milner, Daniel Sturridge, Lucas Leiva and Mamadou Sakho

“In full training [we have] Millie and Daniel,” Klopp added.

“Lucas is on a good way and made the warm up with us and then we let him do something else. Maybe today he is in team training, we will see.

“Mama is in a better way, not part of team training but is not too far away from it, so that’s good.”

Old 19-08-2016, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firmino View Post
I think we can forget about a left back. Klopp seems more interested in a center back and has backed Moreno to improve.

Jurgen Klopp defends Liverpool's Alberto Moreno after criticism

Read more about it
http://www.skysports.com/football/ne...fter-criticism

Old 19-08-2016, 11:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 586 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
CB will do well in CP.
What is up with these "add ons" nowadays?

Anyways, still think Benteke is a good striker, just not suited to Klopp's style of play and ironically not even Rodgers style either. Happy with the sale,wish him all the best and agree he should probably be a success at Palace.

Also hope to see a suitable competent LB coming in, although now looks unlikely after Klopp's latest comments on Moreno. Big cause for concern!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firmino View Post

I am still hoping for a solid DM.
Me too!
Old 19-08-2016, 11:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 9
Firmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Anyways, still think Benteke is a good striker, just not suited to Klopp's style of play and ironically not even Rodgers style either. Happy with the sale,wish him all the best and agree he should probably be a success at Palace.
I have this feeling he will come back to bite Liverpool. Many past players have done that.

I am keen to watch Pogba later. Wonder how will Mourinho field a team with no major injury concerns.
Old 19-08-2016, 01:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4961 / Power: 12
Baigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
CB will do well in CP.

Another to go Mario....
Ah Gong actually feel sorry for Benteke . He is actually a better player than Boletteli . Someone at Liverpool made the wrong decision to buy him . Wish him all the best at his new club.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firmino
I have this feeling he will come back to bite Liverpool. Many past players have done that.

I am keen to watch Pogba later. Wonder how will Mourinho field a team with no major injury concerns.
Ah Gong feel that you don't talk too much here . Don't worry about other players . Worry about your ownself better . You better start scoring goals and providing more assists . This is your second season . If you don't perform Liverpool fans will also start to critizise you .

Already Upped: otamay ; Koizumi ; diputs1269

Upped b4 :

2nd round to up : SureScore ; Prince7 ; TwinTowers ; lonebonker ; Cafu ; sailsingapore Greenfrog ; SimplyUnperfect ; Lemon2 ; lipe ; xpeipanx

MIA :

Age is just a number.

Ignore

LiverpoolClown
Old 19-08-2016, 01:50 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 0
The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
What is up with these "add ons" nowadays?

Also hope to see a suitable competent LB coming in, although now looks unlikely after Klopp's latest comments on Moreno. Big cause for concern!
"Add ones" means payment is made only after certain criteria is met..... eg.
- Benteke plays xx number of games for CP;
- Benteke scores xx number of goals;
- Benteke is sold to another club for more than xx amount; etc

My reading of the situation is that Klopp intends to use Joe Gomez as Liverpool's leftback after he returns from injury so that is probably why he is bochap about getting another LB in.
Old 20-08-2016, 12:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4961 / Power: 12
Baigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond repute

Ah Gong hopes that the deal for Benteke will go through . The next one is the other gorilla. Will Milner be fit enough to replace Moreno ? Can Liverpool pick up another 3 points?

Already Upped: otamay ; Koizumi ; diputs1269

Upped b4 :

2nd round to up : SureScore ; Prince7 ; TwinTowers ; lonebonker ; Cafu ; sailsingapore Greenfrog ; SimplyUnperfect ; Lemon2 ; lipe ; xpeipanx

MIA :

Age is just a number.

Ignore

LiverpoolClown
Old 20-08-2016, 01:40 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baigonggong View Post
Ah Gong hopes that the deal for Benteke will go through . The next one is the other gorilla. Will Milner be fit enough to replace Moreno ? Can Liverpool pick up another 3 points?
CB will do well in CP, Pardew's style of play. Hopefully we can score more than we concede this coming match.
Old 20-08-2016, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baigonggong View Post
Will Milner be fit enough to replace Moreno ? Can Liverpool pick up another 3 points?
Liverpool favorite to win tonight according to pundits.

Milner most probably on the sub bench tonight.

Old 20-08-2016, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
CB will do well in CP, Pardew's style of play. Hopefully we can score more than we concede this coming match.
Your money is bet on Liverpool to win?

Old 20-08-2016, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Europa View Post
Your money is bet on Liverpool to win?
My life depends on this match.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1