The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 20-06-2022, 11:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by knnccb View Post
safer if you go to Little Tokyo spa where you can choose and see the girl (service depend on individual) - 2.5mil
Asking out of pure curiosity. 2.5M seems to be around S$150. Why travel all the way there to pay for around the same price as a Viet will cost in SG? Viet in SG I think we can get at S$200.
Old 20-06-2022, 11:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by happypotato21 View Post
Haha d7 not far la.. Most of the massage spa places are there. The other place is more towards d5 d8 d10. I think 1 trip won't be enough to see all.
Wow first time I learned from you that D7 is not far...then what is far...

Let me just use Vinasun taxi as guide pre-pandemic...

trip from D1 Ben Thanh market to D7 cost around 100 to 150k dong one way and back another 100 to 150k dong

Total transport charge is 200 to 300k which need to add...think today will cost 30 to 50% more...

My info told me that today Grab Gojek and taxi had hiked prices becos the petrol prices is around 31k per litre...pre-pandemic was around 18k per litre...

I understand can cut the transport charge if can use motorbike taxi but will around 30 to 50% cheaper...

Those who rent and ride bike in hcm will be fully at risks...just dun get into accident if without driving licence and insurance...

So dun be penny wise and pound foolish...

above is my 2 cents worth...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 20-06-2022, 11:50 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Asking out of pure curiosity. 2.5M seems to be around S$150. Why travel all the way there to pay for around the same price as a Viet will cost in SG? Viet in SG I think we can get at S$200.
Simple becos in Singapore deprived of pussies till now and also pussies now also costly in Sin..so went overseas and spend...some told me revenge spending for the 2 years pandemics lockdown...

Many forums here were successful forums and there are 10 misses for every 1 hit..

The pussies prices in hcm now were higher and unrealistic....about 2mil pussies have not returned and 70% refused to go hotel so number of pussies willing to go fark reduced...demand high so prices hike...

In March 2022 my friends told me the number of shops opened were 30% only in D1...now heard was already around 70% resumed business...

The number of tourists from overseas had not returned to pre-pandemics period...so just wait and see...

Old 20-06-2022, 01:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 3
fullofschiiit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfullofschiiit is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post

trip from D1 Ben Thanh market to D7 cost around 100 to 150k dong one way and back another 100 to 150k dong

Total transport charge is 200 to 300k which need to add...think today will cost 30 to 50% more...

My info told me that today Grab Gojek and taxi had hiked prices becos the petrol prices is around 31k per litre...pre-pandemic was around 18k per litre...

I understand can cut the transport charge if can use motorbike taxi but will around 30 to 50% cheaper...

Those who rent and ride bike in hcm will be fully at risks...just dun get into accident if without driving licence and insurance...

Good info on transport charges. I think for me as lone ranger can take bike. Faster too. Yes if u add in the transport cost and time, cost wise quite similar to D1/D3 spas from my research.

In the end, I think it comes down to individual if they want to try a different place to see how the gals and service quality differs. So whether worth it or not, see your luck lol
Old 20-06-2022, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 20
knnccb is a name known to allknnccb is a name known to allknnccb is a name known to allknnccb is a name known to allknnccb is a name known to allknnccb is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
In fact find vietnamese in malaysia is cheaper to vn itself.

if we talk about budget and quantity, singapore better. if you want higher quality with ample choices, go vn with abit lesser cost.

sometimes its not about cost saving when you go overseas, it is the experience we are looking for. now u go bkk, u also pay alot more for a bonk as compare to Thais in singapore.
Old 20-06-2022, 01:12 PM
Samster

A gal who was banned entry to Singapore trying to recruit gals to work in Singapore, Malaysia and Cambodia...promising can earned more than S$ 10k per month...of course she hide all the ugly truth about AV raids and deportation without making any money but in debt...heard she makes S$ 1 to 2k per lady intro with money made from loans etc...

Now pussies cost...pre-pandemics ktv, gal cost 2 to 3 mil LT and 1.5 to 2mil dongs ST exclude hotel...today costs 3.5 to 5mil for LT and 2.5 to 3.5 mil ST...

motorbike gals cost was 300 to 500k but alot of stealing and running off when guy go bathing leaving cash valuables unattended...today still cost same with similar modus operandi...

gai go websites gal was 300 to 800k without hotel charge and now still similar...some may want 1mil plus but all trying luck...gals were always good without gfe if read the reviews in tieng viet...all deed must complete within 30 mins...

as for coffee om and bbbj shops...rates quote similar around 400k apst and present...all you need is to go find where sprouting out...

Note - Please do not PM for any hcm or Vietnam info...will never reply...all my info was out-dated and I had no idea where...rates were all given by friends and read from online...

Old 20-06-2022, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 3
fullofschiiit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfullofschiiit is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Simple becos in Singapore deprived of pussies till now and also pussies now also costly in Sin..so went overseas and spend...some told me revenge spending for the 2 years pandemics lockdown...

Many forums here were successful forums and there are 10 misses for every 1 hit..

The pussies prices in hcm now were higher and unrealistic....about 2mil pussies have not returned and 70% refused to go hotel so number of pussies willing to go fark reduced...demand high so prices hike...

In March 2022 my friends told me the number of shops opened were 30% only in D1...now heard was already around 70% resumed business...

The number of tourists from overseas had not returned to pre-pandemics period...so just wait and see...
For me, I see it from different angle, JB now opened up so the no of choices/supply has increased. So I am in a way comparing little Tokyo prices to JB prices. Yes there is a certain quality and service from what I researched but so far my JB service is also pretty good. Hence my reluctance to fork out $150-$180 for little Tokyo. Note the room in little Tokyo is 500k dong, on top of the amt u pay the gal which varies from 2m-2.5m dong. Hence $150-$180.

Good info abt gai goi, most likely I won't go for it as its more misses than hits and too much time sink to find out the gems.
Old 20-06-2022, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kiatchua999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hello bro can PM KTV you recommend?
Old 20-06-2022, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 5
Weixiaobao1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

flying in to hcm this thursday morning. Anyone around to chiong together?
Old 20-06-2022, 11:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
A gal who was.g go find where sprouting out...

Note - Please do not PM for any hcm or Vietnam info...will never reply...all my info was out-dated and I had no idea where...rates were all given by friends and read from online...
Hi may I ask, in angiang, are there any bj bars or pickup joints. Tks.
Old 21-06-2022, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
happypotato21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

I guess it depends wheres the starting point.. most spas are closer to the north part of d7, nearer vivocity or crescent mall, or the west side bridge.. Also, some people may stay airbnb in d4 lah..

I personally always take grabbike, so I guess it depends on choices.. For grabbike, d7 spa to saigon centre would be about 35k, or around sgd2. But again, depends on the risks you want lah. I also went to d7 for anytime fitness gym, because I have membership there. The thought was to find local gym girls. But alas, no young girls in the gym.

But yea, don't rent and ride bike.. Not a good idea..

My next visit, I plan to stay in d5 area. So the spas I will go to and the party/club/ktv area would be different. But for people in d1 and d4, then d7 spas aren't too far away. D7 itself is really big. from north end to south end can be 45 minutes on bike.

But yea, there are many options, I just prefer d7 spas
Old 21-06-2022, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
happypotato21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullofschiiit View Post
For me, I see it from different angle, JB now opened up so the no of choices/supply has increased. So I am in a way comparing little Tokyo prices to JB prices. Yes there is a certain quality and service from what I researched but so far my JB service is also pretty good. Hence my reluctance to fork out $150-$180 for little Tokyo. Note the room in little Tokyo is 500k dong, on top of the amt u pay the gal which varies from 2m-2.5m dong. Hence $150-$180.

Good info abt gai goi, most likely I won't go for it as its more misses than hits and too much time sink to find out the gems.
Agree with you on this.

Truth be told, the cheapest viet girls are found in JB or KL. I think one of my best viet experiences are in KL.

I still think little japan in hcmc is overpriced, but there's a chance of finding really good ones. Overall, I don't think quality is especially better than MY or SG. Just that there is a chance of finding a really good one. I would just take a stroll there, but don't feel pressured to bust a nut.

My objective in HCMC was to find good deals, and novel experiences, like the hot toc, or fancy massage spas, or pick up normal girls, rather than the pure commercial services via ktv or little japan. But to play that game, it's a hit and miss game.

Gaigoi/gaito is no different from freelance websites in Singapore, or even from fl dome here. So it's really about the flavour you want I guess.
Old 21-06-2022, 05:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
Hi may I ask, in angiang, are there any bj bars or pickup joints. Tks.
In province and Chau Doc Angiang where your good friend gf/bx live have limited places to cheong..mostly service local according to xe om riders...you can always ask them to bring you when you there...heard the conditions not good and all deeds must be done at their places...

My info is base few years back and nothing updated...

I often do not bother to go find gals when in province becos most of the pretty gals will be in major city ex. HCM and Hanoi...

Old 21-06-2022, 06:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by happypotato21 View Post

I still think little japan in hcmc is overpriced, but there's a chance of finding really good ones.
The good gals will be those decent gals not involved in serving men and working in nightlife...

Those will be able to love you single handedly...

Old 21-06-2022, 10:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 20
wansomemilk is one of the Best!wansomemilk is one of the Best!wansomemilk is one of the Best!wansomemilk is one of the Best!

Hi I’m in HCM 2 days for work.

Used to have fb now married

Tonight and tomorrow night, any KTV to tag along
Can see from my nick I’m old timer, can pass off late thirties
PM me no kangtow then I go Cherry liao

Or try gaito.us
If try those a lot of rating ones is it safe?

Pls up me if you like my FR. Tks

Best Massage Place at ZhangMuTou

FR on "Best FL Screw" Kristal with Cindy Crawford mole

FR on "Best China KTV Romp" ShenZhen KTV Outing
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1