The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 18-09-2008, 10:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 880 / Power: 18
weiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to behold
Re: I never thought it would happen to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by slider_72 View Post
Don't kid yourself. It doesn't happen that way, trust me. If you allow yourself to fall deeper into this, once she is gone, you will start to miss her and do irrational things like buying airticket to visit her in China, call her over the phone and smsing her everday, listen to Chinese love songs, think of her all the time, visit the places that you used to go with her, eat her favourite food, etc, etc, etc.

If you want to cut it and forget about her, don't even allow yourself to be embroiled in this fantasy. Once you are in it, the awakening process is damn tough.

Been there done that.
I think you really got me there..thats exactly what was I thinking at one point of time? Care to share your story and how does yours end?
Old 18-09-2008, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 16
xyz1001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Don't kid yourself. It doesn't happen that way, trust me. If you allow yourself to fall deeper into this, once she is gone, you will start to miss her and do irrational things like buying airticket to visit her in China, call her over the phone and smsing her everday, listen to Chinese love songs, think of her all the time, visit the places that you used to go with her, eat her favourite food, etc, etc, etc.

If you want to cut it and forget about her, don't even allow yourself to be embroiled in this fantasy. Once you are in it, the awakening process is damn tough.

Been there done that.
Wahahahaha... I was abt to post the same things, bro slider.
TS, trust us, it really doesn't happen that way.
Old 18-09-2008, 11:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 23
seeknewss is one of the Best!seeknewss is one of the Best!seeknewss is one of the Best!

Quote:

Been there done that.
I like the part about "listen to Chinese love songs"... this action is seldom heard of but it did happen to me few years ago when I travelled to Beijing often on business. Those were the good old days... sigh..
Old 18-09-2008, 11:41 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
jojogigi is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:

Been there done that.
oh im buying an airticket to shenzhen alright! to visit another gf. ahahahah one last fuck b4 i say goodbye to her. quite irrational.. BUT I LIKE! can chiong shenzhen at the same time. LOL. No need to call and sms everyday. No need to listen to chinese song. Just remember myself of the sex is enough liao.... LOL
Old 18-09-2008, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by weiwei09 View Post
I think you really got me there..thats exactly what was I thinking at one point of time? Care to share your story and how does yours end?
Dun be lazy... read the other threads in "Matters of the Heart" and u will be imply amazed at how much some of those stories mirror your experiences.

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 18-09-2008, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1472 / Power: 17
n733 has much to be proud ofn733 has much to be proud ofn733 has much to be proud ofn733 has much to be proud ofn733 has much to be proud ofn733 has much to be proud ofn733 has much to be proud ofn733 has much to be proud ofn733 has much to be proud ofn733 has much to be proud of

pls...love and sex is different pls dont get emo on such stuff......beside based on what u wrote abt her all those is jus norm flirting done esp by prc so whats the big deal.....wake up wake up......
Old 18-09-2008, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 458 / Power: 21
slider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I hijacked bro lovemachine's thread titled "Tears for a PRC Prostitute". You can read part of my story there, you can start from page 24 of that thread.

How did my story end? Well I would like to think that it has ended but I dare not put my money where my mouth is. I am currently undergoing Mount Cold Turkey therapy and ceasing all contact with her. I don't know what may happen though if she comes back to look for me say a few months down the road.

Perhaps I may once again be affected by this disease called "irrational exuberance"?

最浪漫的三个字不是“我爱你”,而是“在一起”。
Old 18-09-2008, 12:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 666 / Power: 20
aces68 is a splendid one to beholdaces68 is a splendid one to beholdaces68 is a splendid one to beholdaces68 is a splendid one to beholdaces68 is a splendid one to beholdaces68 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I hijacked bro lovemachine's thread titled "Tears for a PRC Prostitute". You can read part of my story there, you can start from page 24 of that thread.
My story is also on that thread
where is our resident expert, bro DYBJ, maybe he can offer some inspiring comments about bro weiwei09's case..
Old 18-09-2008, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 458 / Power: 21
slider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by aces68 View Post
where is our resident expert, bro DYBJ, maybe he can offer some inspiring comments about bro weiwei09's case..
Maybe he still riding his roller coaster?

最浪漫的三个字不是“我爱你”,而是“在一起”。
Old 18-09-2008, 01:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aces68 View Post
I have not posted anything yet cos from what i'm reading, some important info is missing, thus i'm waiting for more lite to be shed before commenting.
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene
Old 18-09-2008, 01:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 17
colins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find better

haha...the KC trap part hasn't happened yet?

Luvy duvy's the stage now mate. No hold's bar falling, delusional stage starting, changed future planning, lots of daily communication, "vic's" worksite monitoring disorder, keen interest in other success/failure stories, acute reduction in self-restraint...the list goes on.

What's more man?
Old 18-09-2008, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 880 / Power: 18
weiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DO_YOU_BJ View Post
I have not posted anything yet cos from what i'm reading, some important info is missing, thus i'm waiting for more lite to be shed before commenting.
er...no..all that has happened till now have been told..she haven leave yet..so i guess you guys know my mood..
Old 18-09-2008, 01:47 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by n733 View Post
pls...love and sex is different pls dont get emo on such stuff......beside based on what u wrote abt her all those is jus norm flirting done esp by prc so whats the big deal.....wake up wake up......
eh i thought u only belong in TH and FL threads only.. why suddenly crash here. ahahaha
Old 18-09-2008, 01:53 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
er...no..all that has happened till now have been told..she haven leave yet..so i guess you guys know my mood..
i would recommend u not to put ur feelings into this... a little bit can. and the rest for other girls. Walk around Geylang somemmore u might meet someone that might click with u again. Trust me. It'll happen. It happened to me. I was so bored when my gf went bk. Till i met another one. The story just goes on my friend. Give urself a break. Give urself some sex. Woot.
Old 19-09-2008, 01:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 16
Wooden_Handle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWooden_Handle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro colins, I think the KC is already lurking behind the screen..

Quote:
Originally Posted by colins View Post
haha...the KC trap part hasn't happened yet?

Luvy duvy's the stage now mate.

What's more man?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1