The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 01-04-2022, 11:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 5
Weixiaobao1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

any bros want to share maids and their friends?
I am willing to share my place for you to use in exchange
Old 01-04-2022, 11:48 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Larumba deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoy, maybe the will cook for you!
Old 02-04-2022, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 9
MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
Wah! Now that you mentioned it, Bro MaraGuru, I also think so. Wow wow!

Whose lobang, please remember to make some video of the bouncy susu
Old 02-04-2022, 08:00 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 432 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12930 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by buonavista View Post

Looks young.
This type must fuck RAW and creampie!
If they get pregnant, it's a grand achievement!
Old 02-04-2022, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
redial84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Can share contact? Willing to trade contact too for hers, thanks bro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Condominium View Post
Cheap and good, tried her last year, paid $80 in all for 2shots in hotel.
Old 02-04-2022, 10:11 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 587 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Looks young.
From my experience, 99% maids fuck RAW, 1% is prostitute. Some say must wear protection but took out when they very shiok. Some say protection up to u but cannot shoot inside. Btw maids don't fuck one guy only, they fuck any men that say 'i like u'. So the grand achievement might be the work of many men. U will nv know the truth cos maids r good at lying. If they don't lie they will not be called maids already.
Old 02-04-2022, 11:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1753 / Power: 16
Lemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
From my experience, 99% maids fuck RAW, 1% is prostitute. Some say must wear protection but took out when they very shiok. Some say protection up to u but cannot shoot inside. Btw maids don't fuck one guy only, they fuck any men that say 'i like u'. So the grand achievement might be the work of many men. U will nv know the truth cos maids r good at lying. If they don't lie they will not be called maids already.
But isn't raw dangerous? Especially when they fuck around
Old 02-04-2022, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 857 / Power: 16
DXman is a splendid one to beholdDXman is a splendid one to beholdDXman is a splendid one to beholdDXman is a splendid one to beholdDXman is a splendid one to beholdDXman is a splendid one to beholdDXman is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
10000% true. lol
Old 02-04-2022, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 297 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2174 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

All maids i fuck all raw hehehehe
Old 02-04-2022, 01:29 PM
Samster

Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemonjuice View Post
But isn't raw dangerous? Especially when they fuck around
Bro, maids r smarter. They won't get anything nasty things. No worries.

Last edited by Wakeup123; 02-04-2022 at 02:56 PM.
Old 02-04-2022, 01:49 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

This I concur cuz none from my previous encounters brought up the issue of condom...so its pew pew pew all the way...

But big caveat, those days, the maids scene wasnt as messy or colourful as one may put it like now...

THose days, they meet you, pew pew pew, then either go back home or meet with friends...innocent and simple...and most importantly, free...

Quote:
Originally Posted by axlrose View Post
All maids i fuck all raw hehehehe

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 02-04-2022, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 17
YnD1985 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterYnD1985 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterYnD1985 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Dont do raw to maids they are even dirtier than prostitutes! Don't risk your live or family lives over those black and dirty pussy
Old 02-04-2022, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 4
Pineapplexpress is one of the Best!Pineapplexpress is one of the Best!Pineapplexpress is one of the Best!Pineapplexpress is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Looks young.
This one got fuck raw, don't waste money buy condom. It is a matter of time before she will receive a wonderful gift in Singapore.
Old 02-04-2022, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 4
Pineapplexpress is one of the Best!Pineapplexpress is one of the Best!Pineapplexpress is one of the Best!Pineapplexpress is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by YnD1985 View Post
Dont do raw to maids they are even dirtier than prostitutes! Don't risk your live or family lives over those black and dirty pussy
Don't raw with maid because got disease, don't zhut zhut because got disease, don't bbbj because can get disease, don't french kiss also because can contact disease, you must as well don't surf sammyboy, stay at home and self-wank most safe.
Old 02-04-2022, 05:05 PM
Samster

Fasting month start already, all hungry wolves will shift their eyes on Pinay maids. Pinay pussies will be over use for the month, remember put lubricant n cap on. Don't whack too hard until the pussy skin tear, handle gently n let other bro a chance use too.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1