The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 13-01-2022, 06:54 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1327 / Power: 17
fac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Will not mention name as i feel the service was good overall.

Booked a ML at central (condo). Finished the deed within 30mins and asked if i can leave early because there is another bro waiting down stair. She apologised for the shortchange and promised to make up on my RTM. Err.... not very comfortable at that moment as i still paid the full sum. But decide to accept it for her good blowjob (Massage non existence).

Enter
Shower
Pay
Laydown
Blowjob
Finish
Go

Bro here encountered this b4? Is it common?
Old 13-01-2022, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 11
LoveGru is one of the Best!LoveGru is one of the Best!LoveGru is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by paraphrase View Post
Ha ha bro, I find your question quite amusing, so I would like to pen down my two cents worth...

1. If you bother to ask this question, that means you must have a favorite ML that has hinted to you that you can do so on her (if the price is right). With that, I congratulate you, in which seems like you strike jackpot and an ML really like you (I don't think ML will easily offer it to anyone, if they dun feel comfortable).

2. Price must be right, and it means it will not be cheap (even if you are Andy Lau). I think should be at least $500 to $1k? You must prepare for it.

3. This forum is about massage... and... I dun think you can stay whole night with a lady and "just massage"? It will be quite bizarre if there is no love making at all... so for a pure ML who purely invite you to massage and sleep.... it will be odd... and if she says this is only "you" to have this privilege, then it is even more odd...

4. And, mostly you are single.... as a married man like me can only dream of it from happening, in which your other half monitor you every night and sure no chance of happening

5. Finally, i considered all the above a few years ago before i got married, and i really had $800 to spare that time, and i really believed my charm was so good that someone really like me, so I did it. Of course first thing to do is sex, and i thought can last for 4 hours... but of course it only lasted 15 mins as usual. Then my favourite ML needs to wash towels (they only have time to do so at night right?) and slept. Then the whole night i am accompanied with washing machine sound, dryer sound, her housemate eating noodle sound, vacuum cleaner sound, and worst thing some snores from the ML I adore.... ha ha, that's why i only tried once and never did it again (the ML I like already very nice to me, in which she still put on make up while sleeping, so I will not have further shock)

Conclusion - the thought of doing this is fascinating, cool, passionate, but usually the reality is cruel... maybe you "bao" your favorite ML for 4 hours during afternoon or early evening will be more shiok.... go and sleep on your own bed still the best. good luck bro.

Your post just made my day bro. You must hell of a fun person to be friend with!
Cheers!!
Old 13-01-2022, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Peaceful123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TallGuy100 View Post
Had An An for $500 before early in her stint.
wondering what ovn srvs she offered? is it similar to others bro experience, 1 shot at night another shot in the morning and the remaining sleep
Old 13-01-2022, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 12
lorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Weighing on this topic, did experience with only 1 and the experience was excellent, basically just like hanging out with your gf, eat, drink , watch show and of coz end up making love as natural progression.
I only did it once too.
Old 13-01-2022, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
HulkhulkL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

try angel ytd, she is mix blood, mymmar and china. look is almost same as pic, maybe discount 5 to 10%, service i feel all ok,

RTM - No
look chio but service normal, not bad la, but not super good too
Old 13-01-2022, 10:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 951 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
My personal take is that there are two overnight scenarios.

Scenario 1 (I do this)
When I overnight with a ML or FL, both of us should already have strong chemistry or sort of casual "relationship" going. So I know SHE ALSO WANTS me to stay too. This way there are less, or no, expectations or demands. Just 2 people who wants to enjoy some intimate time together, some romantic cuddling and then sleep. Make no mistake, THERE WILL BE SLEEP. Because she will be tired from a day of working, and she will be working the next day too. And my presence must not interfere with her rest. This arrangement for me usually means no money is spoken of, though I will leave something more in the morning.

Scenario 2 (I completely avoid this)
Paying a high overnight rate to fulfil your own fantasy of sleeping with a ML you like. This for me is setting up for disappointment - especially if the ML is still starting work the next morning. Because this means the ML is only greedy for money, not delivering quality service. Besides, greedy people aren't really nice people. Plus, since you paid a high price, you'd be raising expectations and demands. The deed may be done, but like other bros mentioned she'll be doing her chores, talking to her friends, and she will sleep - without cuddling. Leaving you lying in the darkness, eyes wide open wondering what silly decision you made.
Quite the same, maybe I too cheapskate to go for scenario 2. Scenario 1 ML is the super regular one, knowing she'd like to go out for dinner and after that go back to her place... still pay her the normal 1-2hours afterwards. As mentioned won't stay overnight but maybe sleep/rest a while then go back. Very long don't have such luck liao. Haiz.

TMT
Old 13-01-2022, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 21
Annoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakarotto View Post
My experience is not really relevant in Sg, but in Tw.
Mine was also overseas in China, Chengdu... wont describe much. Many clever bros here.

Was my regular back then and unfortunately she had to return. We kept in contact on WC and shortly after I fortunately had a biz trip to make to Shanghai. Specially extended my trip, flew over to meet her and booked a hotel for one night. Was really enjoyable, spent the day sight seeing, eating, visited some cafe and then went massaging (it was a fake joint so the massage was lousy lol). Just like any other couples.

Went back to hotel, had a good round, then followed by another next morn. Was sleeping soundly the whole night. No cuddling, we each faced one side lol.

Damage? I didn't 'pay' her but bought her prob $3-400 worth of stuffs from SG.... and paid for the meals and massage, which wasn't much.... not counting in the flights and hotel of course.......
Old 13-01-2022, 10:49 PM
Samster

derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Another big boobs syt I tried is Shan Shan. Damn huge melons but service not as good. Ha, no frenching, no zhut zhut n cannot squeeze her boobs too hard too. She say pain wor.
Yeah, I gave up a slot with a hard to book ML for her, cos read on her page she gave 2 x HJ (what a stupid noob mistake). She "sounded " really friendly during the text messages too.

GND looks coupled with huge racks should have been good, and she puts in an effort in massage... however the atmosphere or environment was rather uneasy...

There is a reason why some girls are easy to book even though the aesthetics is good. Guess not many RTM.

TMT
Old 13-01-2022, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annoymous View Post
Mine was also overseas in China, Chengdu... wont describe much. Many clever bros here.

Was my regular back then and unfortunately she had to return. We kept in contact on WC and shortly after I fortunately had a biz trip to make to Shanghai. Specially extended my trip, flew over to meet her and booked a hotel for one night. Was really enjoyable, spent the day sight seeing, eating, visited some cafe and then went massaging (it was a fake joint so the massage was lousy lol). Just like any other couples.

Went back to hotel, had a good round, then followed by another next morn. Was sleeping soundly the whole night. No cuddling, we each faced one side lol.

Damage? I didn't 'pay' her but bought her prob $3-400 worth of stuffs from SG.... and paid for the meals and massage, which wasn't much.... not counting in the flights and hotel of course.......
Mine in Shenzhen when I went business trip to HK.

TMT
Old 13-01-2022, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 21
Annoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Mine in Shenzhen when I went business trip to HK.
The good old pre COVID days.... !
But can't say I enjoyed the times of no business travels....
Old 13-01-2022, 11:19 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 254 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42162 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Yeah, I gave up a slot with a hard to book ML for her, cos read on her page she gave 2 x HJ (what a stupid noob mistake). She "sounded " really friendly during the text messages too.

GND looks coupled with huge racks should have been good, and she puts in an effort in massage... however the atmosphere or environment was rather uneasy...

There is a reason why some girls are easy to book even though the aesthetics is good. Guess not many RTM.
But she is popular. Booking is full almost everyday.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 13-01-2022, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annoymous View Post
The good old pre COVID days.... !
But can't say I enjoyed the times of no business travels....
The only "good" thing about Covid is save $$$ from these vices during the business trips. Think even the activities in SG itself also reduced.

TMT
Old 13-01-2022, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
But she is popular. Booking is full almost everyday.
Can't say I am surprised or not... just that she was rather easy to book but that can mean her slots fill up slowly and fully. Anyway won't be finding her again so won't affect me liao.

TMT
Old 13-01-2022, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 10
wahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud of

sigh why talk about overnight
reminds me of dongguan sia, paradise on earth
=(
Old 14-01-2022, 01:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 380 / Power: 5
addict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Interesting overnight topic..now i understand why some popular reg ML always reply kena 包夜 包天 during this pandemic period as budget catered for yearly travel is spent on vice at inflated price..once a ML offer me overnight as it was raining..i laughed it off saying that i missed my own bed and might be better taking her last and first slot the next morning if we happened to be neighbour in the same condo.

Many hidden dragon and tiger bros out there giving tips and tricks

Personally, im on the camp of not paying for overnight due to the cost benefit unless ready to pump her all night long for e.g 3 shots 500 kinda with very good chemistry. Else, this should happen naturally or initiated by the ML after a dinner or a day trip.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1