The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 21-11-2021, 10:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 7
James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Great FRs recently. At least no one is describing Wen Wen (previously known as Bao Er) as SYT looking!!! Wahahahaha. How awesome is that? Faint.

And ironically, since the FRs seem to be trending on older MLs these last couple of days, here's my recent ML adventures with real service oriented women.

Rainbow (previously known as Apple)
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/rainbow-massage/
Top HJ practitioner. The highlight are her smooth, purposeful, skilful hands which take their time to build my pleasure for a more intense orgasm. She's in her 40s, ok looking with make up, and has a slim-ish milf body - no Michelin tyres or jelly rolls. Not bad. Stern at first but once we connected, she's really a pleasant lady to be with.
RTM: Yes

Xing Zi
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/xing-zi-massage/
Beautiful smile, and a sexy, loving mistress. The highlight is her tender intimacy and long sensual bbbj. Mid 30s, a good looking, quite glam lady. Slim-ish body with no jelly rolls. She has that quiet sultry demeanour which I find extremely alluring in a woman. Her GFE is through the roof. Real and down to earth which is rare. Did I mention her Beautiful smile! Lol.
RTM: Definitely!!

Ivy
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/ivy-massage/
Top HJ practitioner. The highlight is her slow sensual build up of my pleasure. Early 30s and actually quite pretty. But she will have her mask on most of the time because (unfortunately) she's in a small 2WO shop. Apart from a tiny slight tummy, she is tall, slim, tight and sexy. Great working attitude to please.
RTM: Already have. Always my reliable satisfying Plan B, if my Plan A booking isn't successful. 
Thanks for the FRs and mentioning the FL is in shop.
Old 21-11-2021, 10:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by James67 View Post
Thanks for the FRs and mentioning the FL is in shop.
ML not FL. 2WO so still ok for me.
Old 21-11-2021, 10:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 662 / Power: 14
tokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to behold

recent visits.

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/aini-massage/

Location: in between 2 MRTs, decent amount of parking spaces for those driving
Looks: similar to some FRs previously, got abit of Ms Puiyi vibes. wont reject
Boobs: handful, but those that are boobs lover prolly wont like it.
Service: massage is soso, back stepping was better.
Sensual: slow strokes and asking you to touch her etc.

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/zhu-zhu-massage/
Looks: wont reject, similar to pics at best 10% discount
Boobs: Big C i guess, definitely not Ds
Massage: Good , not piano constantly pressing right points and checking on pressure.
Sensual: Catbath, BJ, can paint, but not really my kind of thing. Finished me off with Boobs fuck and came on her boobs.
Overall: will RTM if Vit M allows
Old 21-11-2021, 11:06 AM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokiha View Post

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/zhu-zhu-massage/
Actually I find her new location intriguing. Defo not the new condo feel, but I have a deep interest in architecture and space design, so I found this place unique and fascinating. After my session, I actually went exploring - fascinating.

They sure don't build them like they used to.
Old 21-11-2021, 11:39 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 254 Post(s)
Quoted: 4154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42162 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Actually I find her new location intriguing. Defo not the new condo feel, but I have a deep interest in architecture and space design, so I found this place unique and fascinating. After my session, I actually went exploring - fascinating.

You are right bro. 2 big rooms with a small hall, first time I see such design. Best design for ML - after all, all happening are in the rooms.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 21-11-2021, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2735 / Power: 16
Assassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
ML not FL. 2WO so still ok for me.
Perhaps rich bros can request for 4 hands massage n no mask service. Is the other ML found in SLG?
Old 21-11-2021, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
Perhaps rich bros can request for 4 hands massage n no mask service. Is the other ML found in SLG?
The other is not listed nor is she one I would choose to service me
Old 21-11-2021, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 3
xuanda is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxuanda is a Helpful and Caring Samster

CC - The one that works in a shop.

Looks 6.5-7 Pictures obviously PS-ed. But IRL still not bad.
Body 6.5-7 Quite a handful to grab. Not thin not fat.
Sensual 6 Quite a rush job.

Got ECA which she readily offers. This is a revisit for me. Used to visit her during her previous stint when she work at JB area. Service and attitude was much better then imo. Now the service like go geylang. Fast in fast out kind. One of her strengths previously was her durability in deep and hard pounding while she grip her pussy tight tight. Think she had a kid before so her pussy naturally quite loose. Now still can pound her deep but she don't bother to grip/tighten her pussy already. Maybe tired? Or maybe not bothered liao. So the feeling very loose. YMMV.
Old 21-11-2021, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7142 / Power: 24
AJ20 has a reputation beyond reputeAJ20 has a reputation beyond reputeAJ20 has a reputation beyond reputeAJ20 has a reputation beyond reputeAJ20 has a reputation beyond reputeAJ20 has a reputation beyond reputeAJ20 has a reputation beyond reputeAJ20 has a reputation beyond reputeAJ20 has a reputation beyond reputeAJ20 has a reputation beyond reputeAJ20 has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you for your sharing.

Rainbow (@Apple which was her previous nick) looks really old to me. Older looking than my partner’s mum. Offering my perspective of Rainbow’s look. Another negative is her lack of gfe. Other than this, her hj is good.

Please do not get offended.

Quote:
Great FRs recently. At least no one is describing Wen Wen (previously known as Bao Er) as SYT looking!!! Wahahahaha. How awesome is that? Faint.

And ironically, since the FRs seem to be trending on older MLs these last couple of days, here's my recent ML adventures with real service oriented women.

Top HJ practitioner. The highlight are her smooth, purposeful, skilful hands which take their time to build my pleasure for a more intense orgasm. She's in her 40s, ok looking with make up, and has a slim-ish milf body - no Michelin tyres or jelly rolls. Not bad. Stern at first but once we connected, she's really a pleasant lady to be with.

Xing Zi
Beautiful smile, and a sexy, loving mistress. The highlight is her tender intimacy and long sensual bbbj. Mid 30s, a good looking, quite glam lady. Slim-ish body with no jelly rolls. She has that quiet sultry demeanour which I find extremely alluring in a woman. Her GFE is through the roof. Real and down to earth which is rare. Did I mention her Beautiful smile! Lol.

Ivy
Top HJ practitioner. The highlight is her slow sensual build up of my pleasure. Early 30s and actually quite pretty. But she will have her mask on most of the time because (unfortunately) she's in a small 2WO shop. Apart from a tiny slight tummy, she is tall, slim, tight and sexy. Great working attitude to please.
RTM: Already have. Always my reliable satisfying Plan B, if my Plan A booking isn't successful. 
Old 21-11-2021, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ20 View Post
Thank you for your sharing.

Rainbow (@Apple which was her previous nick) looks really old to me. Older looking than my partner’s mum. Offering my perspective of Rainbow’s look. Another negative is her lack of gfe. Other than this, her hj is good.

Please do not get offended.
Aiyo, get offended for what? Lol. All this is honest feedback. I also wrote she's in her 40s and looks stern at first. I guess we kinda found a place where we both can relax and relate. Also her hands I like. She doesn't just HJ you to cum, which all the younger ones do. Her hands first slowly slowly builds the pleasure... this kind of service I like.
Old 21-11-2021, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 662 / Power: 14
tokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

It felt weird during my visit. Was rather quiet then some lower floors had windows open and some dude we're cooking half naKed
Old 21-11-2021, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 12
IcantSteam is one of the Best!IcantSteam is one of the Best!IcantSteam is one of the Best!IcantSteam is one of the Best!

Anyone tried her before? Got any MR ?

https://isyou-0.com/model/coco-3169/
Old 21-11-2021, 03:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Consolidated Nov Visit
  1. Hui Zi (aka Ke Xin/Chen Chen)
    FN, assisted shower, slim, petite, small boobs, look average.
  2. Xiao Xue 小雪
    SN in denim mini skirt, slim, petite, nice boobs, look good. Soft spoken GND feel.
  3. Apple 青苹果
    SN in nice undies, some curves but overall proportion, B Cupper. Slight better playability in context of current crop of SN no-nonsense vanilla.

Overall in terms of look and body, XX definitely the top among the 3. Of coz if one seek a FN & higher playability, reco go for aini , zhu zhu etc.
Old 21-11-2021, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
zyan311 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Consolidated Nov Visit
  1. Hui Zi (aka Ke Xin/Chen Chen)
    FN, assisted shower, slim, petite, small boobs, look average.
  2. Xiao Xue 小雪
    SN in denim mini skirt, slim, petite, nice boobs, look good. Soft spoken GND feel.
  3. Apple 青苹果
    SN in nice undies, some curves but overall proportion, B Cupper. Slight better playability in context of current crop of SN no-nonsense vanilla.

Overall in terms of look and body, XX definitely the top among the 3. Of coz if one seek a FN & higher playability, reco go for aini , zhu zhu etc.
Thanks for your sharing. Out of the three, I've tried Apple so far only. Will probably try Xiao Xue next
Old 21-11-2021, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 3
ChaoRenz1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Xing Zi

Ivy
Thanks for the FRs! What does 2WO mean?

Also for both Xing Zi and Ivy how do they compare in real life versus the pics? Does Ivy really have Ds?

Ty.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1