The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-03-2018, 08:28 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Kallang Roar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Landlady

Indeed story....Thanks for ur great story.
Old 27-03-2018, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light

woohoooo.... more plssss
Old 27-03-2018, 10:49 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -97 / Power: 0
fatcat88888888 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

thanks for sharing
Old 28-03-2018, 06:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to your next update of the story TS.
Old 29-03-2018, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

waiting here for more of this really nice story.
Old 30-03-2018, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

waiting for the next happening..
Old 30-03-2018, 11:12 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Shaklee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story. Keep them coming.
Old 30-03-2018, 01:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 13
JilinArsehole deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks for sharing
Old 30-03-2018, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 9
coldliar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice story TS .... camping for updates
Old 30-03-2018, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 10
susansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of light

New Adventures

It was wonderful to know that there was now a new location for me and Susan to be intimate. Although it was not considered a ‘proper place’ to make love - due to the lack of a room and bed - it was more exciting than being at home (or at Irene’s place) coz we were doing it right out there in a public place! I looked forward to the days that Uncle had to work late or go outstation, so that Susan and I could go on another adventure together! Oh, and something else struck me - maybe we would also add Irene into the mix! Imagine being naked in the open with not only one, but two attractive mature ladies!!

But all of this sexual thoughts about intimate acts taking place in school made me recall the time I was still in secondary school back in my home country. I remembered that I had always had a fantasy about doing something sexual in school, especially outside of schooldays - such as when we had camping trips (in the school field) and when we went back for projects during holiday periods. The fact that my school was situated next the a small forest made these thoughts even more exciting, coz I felt that I was ‘closer to nature’.

Now the school that I attended was a Malay school, so naturally most of the teachers there were Malay; there were only a few Chinese and Indian teachers - and that’s both male and female combined. So when there was a new non-Malay teacher who joined the school one day, we naturally took notice. Add to the fact that, (a) it was a female teacher, (b) she was a young teacher; in her mid twenties, (c) she was of Eurasian descent, and (d) she had a slim figure, the boys in the school certainly took note of her arrival! Her name was Ms. Sylvia and she had joined the school to teach English, and for some reason, she was the form teacher of my class! Now before you get your hopes up too high, Ms. Sylvia unfortunately wasn’t what you would call a ‘pretty face’. She looked rather average to me; some of my classmates even said that she looked like a witch! As if that wasn’t bad enough, she wore a slight scowl like she was angry all the time! She was also rather strict and did not tolerate any nonsense in class. So despite the initial excitement, most of the guys actually started to hate her! I too had disliked her in the beginning, but because I was one of the top student in class for the English subject, she sort of warmed up to me and treated me ‘extra nicely’. I too slowly warmed up to her style of teaching, and towards her as a person. I soon began to notice certain details about her in school.....

First off, Ms. Sylvia, being a non-Malay, did not wear the usual Malay dress with headscarf. Instead, she almost always wore a one-piece dress with buttons down the middle (occasionally she wore long pants and a long-sleeved top). Sometimes the dresses were plain, sometimes it was with floral patterns. But one particular design of her dresses stood out - the neckline was always a wide U-shaped curve, almost from one shoulder to the other. You could clearly see her collar bone, and some area of skin below that. And that was when she was standing up straight. Those dresses also accentuated her slim waist, and perky buttocks, as many a times, I saw more than I should have, walking up the stairs behind her.

Secondly, Ms. Sylvia had a habit of putting her elbows close to each other, and crossing her forearms when she was seated at her desk in class (usually when we were doing our work). Now, Ms. Sylvia didn’t exactly have big breasts, but such a position still meant that her bosom would be squeezed together by her arms, thus creating a cleavage. We couldn’t see it when we were all seated, doing our work. But one day, she called me up to her desk....

As I approached, I was looking straight at her face, because she was looking straight back at mine. I was feeling worried more than anything because I thought I had done something wrong, and so I didn’t notice anything else. I stood just beside her, at the teacher’s desk. But when she said that she just wanted to ask me about the exercises in the workbook she had in front of her, I relaxed a bit. She further explained that she simply wanted my view of the best approach to teach the weaker students in class, because some of them were really struggling (and this infuriated her). So I relaxed even more and started to talk to her even more naturally. When she looked back down at the workbook, and started flipping through the pages, that was when I noticed the glorious view that I was presented with.

I could clearly see her cleavage and the top part of her breasts, made even more prominent by her posture and her slightly darker complexion (due to her heritage). The wide neckline of her dress also exposed the top of her bra cups, and one of her bra straps. The cups had floral lacy design just peeking out at me, and they were white - a nice contrast to her darker skin! That was the first time I felt so close to Ms. Sylvia!
Old 30-03-2018, 10:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 15
Shelgon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more , thanks
Old 30-03-2018, 11:03 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Ping Lang SYT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more , thanks
Old 31-03-2018, 09:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 8
squidbroker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS, support!!
Old 31-03-2018, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 10
susansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of light

New Adventures - Part 2

After that initial ‘exposure’ of Ms. Sylvia’s seductive bosom, I kept stealing glances each time she looked away from me, even though we were still conversing. It was just too good to be missed, so I wanted to seize every second that I could to enjoy the view. But my brain still kept working, and I understood the words she said, and answered accordingly, delivering my opinions and suggestions for her to tutor my peers more effectively. She seemed pleased at that, and even showed a rare smile at me! After she was satisfied, she let me return to my seat, and stood up to make an announcement to the class. I reluctantly returned to my seat.

Ms. Sylvia: Class, may I have your attention, pls? I wlll be having a tutoring session this Saturday morning, from 9-11am. Anyone who feels they need help for their English, pls feel free to join.

There was a collective silence, followed by some mumbling from my classmates. Then she came up close to my desk and said in a much lower voice:

Ms. Sylvia: I need you to be present on Saturday as well, okay?

I nodded. She then walked back to her seat, and let the class continue with our work.

So on the mentioned Saturday, I met up with a couple of my classmates for breakfast before heading to school. We knew we were early so we took our time to walk to our classroom, which was on the fourth and top floor of the block closest to the small forest (it was at the edge of our school compound). We weren’t the earliest though - Ms. Sylvia was already there, seated at her desk, browsing though her teaching material. She did look up when we arrived, and I might have seen a slight smile on her face, but I may have been mistaken. She was wearing the same type of dress as usual. There were also 3 other girls already seated, and we joined them to wait for others to arrive and the class to start. There was only a total of 12 students present when the clock struck 9, and Ms. Sylvia started on the dot.

After the two hours of grueling lessons and discussions with no breaks, most of us breathed a sigh of relief when it was time to go home. However, Ms. Sylvia again came up close to my desk:

Ms. Sylvia: Can you please stay on for a while? I would like to do a review of this session with you. It won’t take too long...

I had no choice but to comply, and so I just nodded. My friends all packed their things and left the classroom, as I watched them with envious eyes. One of the bastards even flashed a teasing smile at me before he left, as if to say ‘haha, see ya later, sucka!’. I heard their footsteps and chattering echo through the empty school block and fade away as they made their way down the stairs.

When it was just Ms. Sylvia and myself in the classroom (and maybe even in the entire school!), she made her way once again to my desk, and propped both her hands on it. She was leaning forward slightly, and her arms came closer to each other. This posture resulted in three things: (1) the collar or neckline of her dress dropped downwards and outwards, exposing much more of her chest area, (2) her breasts were squeezed close together by her arms, creating a deep cleavage and (3) her buttocks arched backwards, as can be noticed by the change of shape of the hem of her dress. I glanced at her bosom for what I hoped was only a split second (my natural reaction), before meeting her gaze. I honestly didn’t know if she caught me or not. There was nothing in her expression that was out of place, so I relaxed a little.

Ms. Sylvia: So why did you think of the class just now?

Me: Oh... it was good. A bit tiring and intense, but I found it to be good overall.

Ms. Sylvia: Yes, I know it was quite heavy, but I wanted to cover all the important topics and techniques.

She sounded a tad disappointed in herself, and took a brief look out the window, out at the trees. I snatched the opportunity and dipped my gaze slightly to her chest level - her cleavage was so deep, and the top of her breasts so firm! Then my gaze returned just as she turned her head back towards me.

Ms. Sylvia: So you think I should slow things down a bit next time?

Me: Yes... and maybe, just maybe have a short break in the middle?

Ms. Sylvia: Ah, good idea. Good, good...

Then she turned her head sideways again, this time towards the door. Again, gaze lowered, her chest area - white bra, plain this time, no patterns or lace on the cups (well, the top portion at least), slim straps. And probably a B-cup bust size? Not big, but it suited her slim figure. Then gaze back up before she even turned back.

Me: But it’s a solid effort to have such a session, Ms. Sylvia. Especially the essay ideas and techniques you taught. Alan, Christy and I thought those were great! (Alan and Christy were the other better students when it came to English).

Ms. Sylvia: Oh... oh good. I’m glad...

That slight smile emerged again. She looked relieved and pleased. We went on discussing some other details for a few more minutes, and I managed to steal several more quick glances at her figure. She had prominent collar bones, a really slim waist, and I realized why her buttocks were arched back more than usual - she was wearing heals! Not those high ones of course, but slight heals which accentuate her rear end, compared to the flats she usually wore! By the end of the conversation, she had a full-blown smile on her face (I had one too, but on the inside).

Ms. Sylvia: Well thank you so much for staying back late. It was real useful to have your feedback. Come, let’s go now. We can walk out (of the school) together.

I complied...
Old 01-04-2018, 12:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
GreenWater deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

New adventure, nice .... please continue
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1